Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > General Forum for cats and dogs

Old June 20th, 2007, 12:43 AM
Critter Cult Peon!!

Location: small, decrepit-but improving!-farm in Southern Ontario
Exclamation "OOPS, I did it again...

...I caught me a feral..." (no apologies to Ms. Spears!). Yup, it's livetrap time again at Casa Feral, and I am as cool and calculating as ever i.e. . And, since I began this post with such a lame cultural reference, I'll just follow it up with another one...think of me as a gal 'Jack Bauer', just with my trusty livetrap, as opposed to a Glock?!

Hey, I only wish I was so sanguine: why is it that in the face of constant threats to the U.S., somehow Mr. Bauer coolly ends up dealing with things practically on his own (what is it with those CTU people, anyway?!), while merely nabbing a 14 lb. feral in a livetrap makes me want to dial 1-800-I.V. Valium?? (Cyberkitten, where are you when I need you?!)

We've only just gotten my sister's geriatric cat Sonja assimilated into our household, and I was hoping for a wee break from the feline frivolities. Alas, when I heard the sounds of Harold the Feral (a tom I've seen a handful of times in the past coupla months) having his way with WW's body double (a half-grown cat who also is the spitting image of Pepper at that age) last night at 2 a.m. I saw the writing on the wall.

No more living in denial, hopehopehoping that the young cat was a male, or that Harold was just passing through; time for Feralgal to don her cape, and dust off the livetrap...sigh!! Even though this whole scenario was pretty inevitable, I hadn't mentioned my growing fears on this forum till now, as we were busy with Sonja and a few Pony distractions.

When I set the trap around 11 p.m., I was keeping my that we'd catch the female first. However, just as we caught Darrell the Feral before we got WW last year, Harold went for the bait first...evidently in Feraland, it's Rotten Toms first !! So, it looks like another early morning run to the clinic; I just called them again Tuesday morning to remind them that I would likely be bringing in some sort of feral soon, so it seems some practical?? part of me knew things were gearing up.

I am grateful for the experience I had last year with regard to this 'exact' situation, and for how all you BB folks were such a huge help with advice and moral support. You'd think I really would be a tad more casual about this feral deja vu; I think I have too many nerve endings too close to the surface of my skin..."I'm not nervous-just incredibly alert!" and all that. My DH is enviably matter of fact about everything; I sooo wish I could get a CALMNESS transplant or something!

Oh well, guess I'd better try instead to get what passes for sleep around here...hopefully things will go smoothly for moi and Harold later this morning. I'll let you know!! In the meantime if chico2 or anyone cares to throw me a bone of encouragement, I don't mean to sound pathetic , but it sure helps!! (Oh, and I'll make sure to take and post a pic of Harold asap.)

Last edited by kashtin's kin; June 20th, 2007 at 12:46 AM.
Old June 20th, 2007, 06:08 AM
Senior Contributor

Awww KK,here we go again
I am assuming you are going to have this boy snipped,to avoid another set of babies melting your heart hopefully not too late
You will get all the encouragement and hugs you need from anyone here,I am sure
You are a very special lady:love:
Most people would just ignore feral cats,let babies be born into an often very short life,but not you we need another few million people like you!
I just hope your wallet is a bottomless pit,or you have a very understanding,generous vet
Looking forward to some entertaining read from now on....Good Luck!
Old June 20th, 2007, 06:36 AM
Senior Contributor

Wow KK Another feral:sad:
Kudos to you for sure for everything that you have done and will continue to do for all those kitties. You are an
Old June 20th, 2007, 07:29 AM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Oh, good luck, KK! You're an for taking these guys on, but I'm sure each and every one is a real adventure.

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old June 20th, 2007, 08:35 AM
Critter Cult Peon!!

Thanks sooo much for the encouraging words, you great BB folks . Some of you have been helping me along the path of 'feraldom' since my first panicky post a year or so ago (some things don't change i.e. you/supportive, and moi/EEEEK!!). If I had to do all this in a sort of vacuum-poor little me...all alone??!!-it would be so much harder, and not nearly as much fun.

I brought Harold the Feral in to the clinic first thing this morning, and should be able to pick him up this afternoon. It all's well, he'll spend the night in the cage in the garage; if he's anything like Darrell the Feral, Harold will be off like a shot tommorrow morning...and cursing me for the rest of his days ! (Sorry, big guy-perhaps you might like to take up needlepoint in lieu of propagation??)

As I mentioned very early this a.m., I'll make sure to get a pic or two of the doubtless highly resentful Harold on here today or tommorrow. I'll also fill you in a bit on 'mini-WW' , who I have my livetrap sights set on next, and some other Feral Farm miscellany. And thanks again for the boost re: thoughts this morning; I can feel my heart rate subsiding already!! You guys are the bestest!
Old June 20th, 2007, 08:43 AM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

he he So you don't think Harold is going to be a happy camper, eh? Ah, well, nothing like a little ingratitude from a curmudgeon to make you feel fulfilled, eh? The ol' codger just doesn't know what's good for him.

Good luck with mini-WW! We'll be crossing our s and s for your success!

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old June 20th, 2007, 08:44 AM
The Pack's Head Servant

PS Aren't you grateful that you're not the vet tech at the clinic that has to get him out of the carrier?

Old June 20th, 2007, 04:02 PM
Senior Contributor

I am waiting with anticipation on the next chapter,Harold won't know what hit him,I am sure
I love to see a pic of him,if possible,I love big old Tom-Cats
I am sure the vet had fun and loves you for bringing in these wild ones
Old June 20th, 2007, 04:26 PM

Wow what an ongoing saga. I feel like I just read a book series! for helping these kitties!!!!

I'm sure Harold will find a new hobby to take up his time!

Quote:
Aren't you grateful that you're not the vet tech at the clinic that has to get him out of the carrier?
That is why they have long needles on poles...they can inject tranquilizers right through the cage bars, as long as the cat isn't moving around too much!
Old June 21st, 2007, 12:17 AM
Critter Cult Peon!!

Smile

Thanks again for the BB turbo boost to my morale everybody...as you may have deduced by now , my hummingbird-like constitution is not ideally suited to deal with stressful situations (although I usually function better under EXREME stress, when I don't have time to push the fret!! button).

This early a.m. finds Harold the Feral resting quietly/resignedly in his cage in the garage. As in the case of an equally po'd Darrell last year, Harold pretends I don't exist when I tactfully take a peek every couple of hours; he has that thousand mile stare which makes me wonder if I ought to perhaps plan a little trip out of the county until he [hopefully?] chooses to forgive me??

Between the shock of captivity, and the effects of anaesthesia, even tough old toms end up looking a bit rough[er]. I'm assuming that Harold will make tracks tomorrow a la Darrell; I gave him a 'soupcon' of food/drink in the evening, and although as mentioned above he didn't acknowledge my presence...I was heartened to see he'd eaten when I checked back.

Not entirely surprisingly, although WW and mini-WW breakfasted Chez Feralville Snax yesterday morning, they lacked their usual appetites, and boycotted supper. I can see where having one of their own snagged would put them off a bit...but they should enjoy their time with Senor Brute incapacitated !!

I'll let you know how things go later Thursday, and I promise I will post a pic, although if it's anything like Darrells', it'll look more like a mug shot. Thanks so much for getting moi and les ferals through another long day; I really appreciate all your comments (had to snicker at that 'vet tech retrieving the feral from a crate' one...I sure know when to let the pros take over i.e. with the long 'arm' of the tranq!).

Right now Pepper, who was about 3 lbs of very wary feral kitty almost exactly a year ago (I just checked my calendar, and our first sighting of the 3 kittens was 15 June '06) is nestled bossily on my lap! You'd never guess her origins, and all the hours spent last summer gaining each other's trust . It's a ridiculous form of servitude-that would be me!-but it's amazing how a purring cat can make one forget all the sweat. I think that must be the big feline secret weapon!?

p.s. I appreciate the-blush-kind words...every one of us is a 'critter hero' in our own way .

Last edited by kashtin's kin; June 21st, 2007 at 12:20 AM.
Old June 22nd, 2007, 12:23 AM
Critter Cult Peon!!

Exclamation KK's Farmette Featured in Tomcat Weekly??

O-M-G, this place is turning into Tomcat Central. I had intended to deal only with Harold the Feral's smooth return to freedom (Thursday) in this post, but the capture of GERALD the feral an hour or so ago is now the breaking news. Arghhhhh! Okay, so I guess it's not rocket science that if you have a feral feeding station-aimed at supporting WW, mother of our ex-feral/ex-kittens- you're bound to attract a few other diners.

The so recently neutralized Harold had been around off and on all spring, and has likely caused 'Mini WW' to be with kittens; I definitely had him in mind re: livetrapping (along with Mini WW, needless to say). I had hoped to nab little Mini herself during this most recent trapping mission...I confess I was not at all psyched for finding a large/spitting & growling mad/grey and white tom in the trap!

If Tomcat Weekly is indeed spreading the word about the haute feline cuisine here, perhaps they might also mention that there is a certain price to be paid (i.e. bit of machismo removal)?! Ai caramba. I have no idea if Gerald has been dining chez nous for a while, or if he was just passing through. Out of the 4 cats we've trapped, he's the first one that we have never 'met' prior to capture.

When I picked up Harold on Wed. afternoon, I mentioned that I might be back on Friday a.m.; a quick acknowledgement of Queensway Vet Clinic in Simcoe is in order for their accommodation vis a vis short notice feral surgery. If this revolving feral door is going to continue at this pace, I'm going to have start giving pony rides to cottager's children as they pass our place (I could probably do pretty well, especially on Fridays...although on second thought once La Ponita got her cut , I'd be lucky to have enough left for a new bottle of Advil!)

But back to good ol' altered Harold for a moment. He was still very subdued on Thursday a.m.-that is, until the blanket came off the cage!! He shot out of it like a greyhound, streaking across the grass until he reached an opening in an old farm shed just off our wee property. I was pleased to see that Harold actually stopped once he'd reached sanctuary; I think he was already making lunch plans !

That little rascal Mini WW has been much in evidence lately...just not in the livetrap. On Wednesday she was up on the garage roof-as taught by WW??-and Thursday a.m. she spent quite some time at the sunporch door peering in at her fascinated domestic brethren (the screen door only has a small screen in the top third, so is secure). Once I appeared in the porch, Mini made tracks .

With another vet visit coming up in a few hours, I'd best go see if Odin and Sally (both veteran bedhogs) will deign to assign me a few square inches. Here are the promised pics of Harold...not too great, between my lack of photographic talent and the cage grill (plus, I don't take any longer than necessary for such a 'shoot', as I don't want to stress the poor cat)!

p.s. from the pics, it may look as if Harold has an open cut on his face; he IS a bit of a Scarface dude as are most mature toms, but all his cuts were in fact older and thus healed.
Attached Images

Last edited by kashtin's kin; June 22nd, 2007 at 12:28 AM.
Old June 22nd, 2007, 06:18 AM
The Pack's Head Servant

Harold is a beautiful cat, KK. He doesn't look happy, but he is very handsome.

Good luck with Gerald. I'll bet he looks nearly equally unhappy...poor dear.

So, did Odin and Sally give you a slice of bed?

Old June 22nd, 2007, 06:48 AM
Senior Contributor

KK,awww Harold is beautiful with all his battlescars and you have yet another Tom
You are doing a GREAT thing(keep telling yourself that)saving probably masses of kittens from being born in to miserable lives and early deaths
To make money to pay for all this,you should write books,you are every bit as talented as James Herriot was at describing kitties in a very humorous way
I hope your hubby is very understanding and does not mind living on mac/cheese..
Hope you manage to catch mini WW,but 2 romantic males out of the pic,will be a good thing for her and any other little girls
Old June 22nd, 2007, 06:41 PM
Senior Contributor

He is a beautiful kittie!!! Quite the battle scars though

Again you deserve a big pat on the back for everything you are doing
Old June 23rd, 2007, 12:47 AM
Critter Cult Peon!!

Smile Yay-w'end=no trapping=lower KK heartrate!!

Again, thanks everyone for the thoughts and posts; all that postive energy really keeps me going when I start to sag a bit (uh, that's my spirits I'm referring to, not my skin ...that's a whole 'nother story i.e. "How I Spent a Facelift on Ferals?!").

But, with your help, I got through another day of chaffeuring around ANOTHER resentful tom-will the fun never stop!? My mug shot is even now probably circulating on the Tom Circuit, and I hate to think what kind of bounty may be on my increasingly grey head. I'm starting to feel a tad nervous when I'm outside doing chores etc.; I wonder if I could maybe just have a sort of temporary bodyguard i.e. some kind of low-rent/burned out mercenary??

When I phoned the clinic Friday a.m. to let them know I was on my way, it sounded as if they might not be able to squeeze Gerald in-ARGHH!! I was totally dismayed at the thought of Gerald's capture/my spiking stress level all going to waste. However, I zoomed down to Simcoe prepared to throw myself on ANYone's mercy; as it turned out the nice staff that greeted me assured me that a quick little snip would be no problem (whew!! for me, if not for Gerald!).

As this is the third tom I've brought in in the past year (I had one 'friendly feral' done when I lived out west), I'm getting my routine down pat i.e. remind staff that I'm not 100% positive the cat is an intact tom...so do check! Between the battle-scarred mugs and the musky odour I'd be surprised if any of the guys I've nabbed were already altered, but ya never know .

Whilst Gerald was visiting the 'Tom Day Spa 'n Neuter', I spent some time trying to work out some strategy with regard to S/N in the larger context, as at my present rate of trapping etc., I may be driven to more extreme measures in terms of funding (DH: "Uh, I thought we had furniture??" ...sadly, even thrift stores wouldn't take our pet-wrecked stuff!)

I've tried to network a bit via phone with S/N folks and rescues in the States and Canada-muddling around in circles for a few months. But, it is amazing how 2 neuters in 1 week concentrates the mind! I finally phoned Alley Cat Allies (big TNR etc. organization in Washington D.C.); I ordered an informative DVD on S/N et al., and left a voicemail with someone who will hopefully get back to me with some practical ideas.

I have a horror of 'personal publicity', and am not looking to become the Face of S/N in my area. I've done lots of public speaking/teaching for other organizations, but that's different! I'm petrified of conflict and personal politics/agendas as well...I am hoping resources like Alley Cat Allies will help me avoid most of that?? When push comes to shove, however, I guess I'm just going to have to get some skin-thickening potion.

Sorry-didn't mean to go off on the above tangent, but I actually felt like I made some progress today, and I've already got some ideas I'm jotting down...but back to the Tom du Jour! I was able to get some cat cuisine into Gerald a few hours ago; as with Harold, he was dopey and not about to eat with HER around, but when I checked in on him he'd polished everything off.

Judging by Gerald's general aspect, I'm guessing that he will be taking off later today at a pretty speedy rate; although Harold was mighty ticked off at being trapped, Gerald did a lot of very impressive growling, and I sense I won't be receiving any sort of hostess gift !!

Well, heigh-ho, heigh-ho and all that...I'll do my best to get a decent pic of Gerald, but these toms aren't exactly into posing.

p.s. Yes, chico2, DH is one patient/great fella (albeit not a big fan of mac and cheese...time to learn how to make SPAM roast!!..."Why yes, sweetcakes, of course that's, um, meat product!" And on the sleep front, Sally and Odin were kind enough to make room on the bed, although they seemed to have mistaken me for someone of Lillipution proportions...it's the thought that counts?? ...oh yeah, and Harold appreciated the compliments!

Last edited by kashtin's kin; June 23rd, 2007 at 12:58 AM.
Old June 24th, 2007, 01:13 AM
Critter Cult Peon!!

Wink Livetrapping vacation!

Well, I must say I'm enjoying a less stress-filled day or two...gardening, pony time!! Gerald, feral tom #2 from last weeks neuterama, was given his freedom on Saturday-boy, did that fella make trax (who WAS that masked cat??) !! After Harold the Feral made his initial sprint to an old shed on Wednesday, he more or less hung around. In Gerald's case, he may be in Mexico by now, at the rate he was going!! (Which sort of fits in with my theory that he wasn't a regular at our place; guess he figured if that's what we do to manly cats, it's not somewhere he wants to have anything more to do with...gotcha, Gerald ).

Mini WW seems to be around every time I go out the door (frequently, when one is a pony slave ) I will be crossing every finger and toe possible this coming week that we'll be able to lure the little cutie into ze 'tuna trap'. Mini is looking a BIT rotund, which I am hoping is due to the gastronomic goodies she's getting from Chez KK, rather than from the effects of dallying with those rotten toms !?

And now, without further ado, my usual fairly bad tom potraiture! Despite messing around with the camera (I apologize for the highly technical term), each successive 'tom shot' seems to be anything but an improvement on the previous one! I suppose I must resign myself to the fact that my true calling lies in the handling of the scoop de litter...oh well, I think I have nonetheless captured his surly side with some degree of accuracy?!
Attached Images

Old June 24th, 2007, 06:45 AM
Senior Contributor

Poor Gerald(like your choice of names!)but he won't know what's missing,I think
He probably will be back when hunger overtakes fear.
Let's mini WW is not preggers but she probably is...then what??
After reading the Star in the morning with not too many laughs,it's great to come here and read yours,always makes me laugh,although it's really sad so many kitties are homeless.
However they came to the right place on your property
Old June 25th, 2007, 05:15 PM
PeachesnSimon'sMamma

I always look forward to your updates KK, you're fighting the good (albeit thankless/unpaid/occasionally growled at) fight

~Those who KNOW better are responsible to TEACH better~

Jenn, Simon and Peaches
12/14/03
Old June 29th, 2007, 11:55 PM

Hi Kashtin's Kin & Chico2. I haven't been on the website for a while. My 17 year old Bert died on Monday. I had to have her put down. I'd never done it before and it was awful, even though Bert was so, so sick. :sad: :sad: But I still have my little former feral, Miss Peabody. She needs another companion but I don't know if I'm ready yet.
Anyway, KK, keep up the good work. If we lived closer to one another I'd be happy to take one of your foster kitties off your hands.
Later,,,
Old July 1st, 2007, 07:10 PM

KK - LOVE reading about your feline adventures. Keep the pic coming they are great Can't wait for you next post, hope you can catch Mini soon - sounds like she could be WW's daughter from a previous litter.

for doing so much to help the furbabies in your area.

Slave to Duffy w/loads of tortitude
(growler refers to Dal/Lab )

Last edited by growler~GateKeeper; July 1st, 2007 at 07:35 PM.
Old July 4th, 2007, 12:33 AM
Critter Cult Peon!!

Red face [Live]trapping Luck Left!!??

I must confess that I was getting to the 'tom neutering fatigue' point with that week full of Harold and Gerald, but now I'm a tad disheartened by having my 4 for 4 feral livetrapping streak suddenly ended...and in a very emphatic way . Good ol' WW has apparently decided to pass along her knowledge of the evil livetrap on to 'Mini Me' (as described above); we had the trap out 3 nights last week, practically oozing with fish oil, and those 2 little smarty pants just gave it all a miss.

I think I may have even seen WW give me 'the claw' one night as she strolled disdainfully by the trap as I checked it one night. Well, we shall see, Ms. WW. True, I finally felt obliged to return the borrowed trap to Royal Oak Feeds of Simcoe (thx again, folks!); I think I'm going to bite the bullet and buy one...I actually tried to a while ago, but all the TSC's in my area were out of the size I need. BUT, this is so not over!

Alley Cat Allies, the great feral cat resource in Washington D.C. was kind enough to call me back, and I had an encouraging chat with someone; 'Briana' emailed me some ADVANCED/HA! trapping tips i.e. take a week of so off, then put food increasingly close to trap (I did withhold food, but not water, for a few days, which is recommended).

Sooo, sorry not to be able to report more triumphs of ze livetrap, but I'm not done yet...just don't tell WW and Mini Me !! My feral project for this week involves helping Pride Rescue in Hamilton transport a feral-ish family from one town to another for fostering and vet care; that should keep my mind off trapping disasters!?

In the meantime, a pic of formerly feral Sparkman getting ready for the Tour de France...with all the doping controls supposedly being implemented this year, he figures it's be a cake,uh,catwalk .

Last edited by kashtin's kin; July 5th, 2007 at 12:12 AM.
Old July 4th, 2007, 12:50 AM
Critter Cult Peon!!

Cool Oops...

...had to resize the pic! While I'm posting again, I meant to thank everyone again for your comments and encouragement; it's what I turn to when the trap is empty AGAIN !! Special hi to the Feral Folly Regulars .

p.s. former ferals are AMAZING inside insect catchers...Sparky and Pepper perform like highly trained Special Forces critters as they stalk and pounce on flying thingys (total cooperative effort, until it comes to who gets to munch on the moth!).
Attached Images

Old July 4th, 2007, 01:26 AM

Sparky's so handsome :love:
Harold the Feral also soo handsome

moth muching grosses me out hope they kill them first heehee

how is Sonja holding up in wee farm o' formerly feral cats?

The Spirit Lives As Long As Someone Who Lives Remembers You - Navaho Saying
Old July 4th, 2007, 07:48 AM
Senior Contributor

KK,thank's for the morning laugh,I was waiting for another report from feral-land...Sparky is adorable,great pic
My cats love those big juice Moths...got to get off the PC,hubby is pacing behind me
Old July 19th, 2007, 01:21 AM
Critter Cult Peon!!

Smile Former Ferals Fine

Contrary to popular belief, I have not trapped mySELF in a livetrap...and thus been incommunicado. (Suffice to say that rumour about moi swanning about in the Muskokas is sadly, equally untrue.) In fact, it's just been more-of-same in Critterland: wake up to Sparky/Pepper bar-room brawl a/k/a WWF MEOW, breakfast service inside and outside (Wee Wilhelmina scowls as I rush to feed the Incredible Pawing Pony before her feline highness), litterbox patrol, critter laundry, crateS and livetrap maintenance, research feral livetrapping strategies et al., all ending with the Pepper/Sparky bedtime bar-room brawl and a race for bedspace. (I have GOT to get a bit faster!)

I did get away for a few hours one w'end, in order to transport 5 kittens/2 momcats (crates x 3) from point A to point B in a cooperative effort involving Elmira Cat Rescue and Pride Rescue of Hamilton. 'Susan' has an amazing set-up in Elmira, and is a fantastic resource re: cats in general, and ferals; 'Nicole' is tireless on behalf of Pride cats. I was both humbled and inspired after meeting the above cat advocates...don't want to sound too corny, but honestly, I feel like a mere dabbler in cats, in comparison!

No more breathless Adventures in Trapping of late; I think Harold and Gerald spread the word on the tomcat grapevine, and Mini Me has been very elusive. However, I finally bought my first livetrap recently, and will do my best to catnab where appropriate; I can still borrow another trap or 2 (multiple traps apparently being helpful at times). It's nice to see WW on a daily basis , close to a year after her 'TNR' experience...and the two juvenile Former Ferals are a constant [boisterous!] reminder of what CAN be done in terms of turning around feline fates!

Below, a pic that explains why we don't have many sit-down meals around here !!
Attached Images

Old July 19th, 2007, 06:37 AM
Senior Contributor

Lol at the cats in the box I love it
You can see that at my place as well. My room-mate's cats love boxes

As always your story is very entertaining and you deserve more pats on the back for everything that you are doing
Old July 19th, 2007, 07:19 AM
Senior Contributor

KK,I can sooo relate,after stepping in a mushy hairball this morning(Chicos),discovering my white cat(Vinnie) had had runny poop attached and my Tabby(Rocky) had missed the litterbox,before I even had my cup of coffee...
Finally sitting down for my coffee and Newspaper,2 cats decide reading the paper is a waste of time for me,but the best way to get attention for them
Well,I love them anyway
I've never heard of Pride Rescue in Hamilton,nor Elmira Rescue,sounds like wonderful people
Thank's for checking in with us,I needed some comic relief this morning
The boxed cats are soooo funny,sooo typical!
Old July 19th, 2007, 06:12 PM
The demons' servant

Oh the Pride Rescue! I got Pawz from them! Never did meet Nicole but I did like how Pawz was homed and all (though how that lady was able to stand like 15 cats in the house (even if the babies were leaving in six weeks) I will NEVER understand LOL). If you happen to see her, tell her Pong's doing well and has moved to Guelph lol

I love the cats in the box. In fact I've got one of Leo...except Leo's too big FOR the box. Its rather amusing watching him squish himself inside this tiny little box for ten minutes.

Megan
Old July 19th, 2007, 06:37 PM
Senior Contributor

I havent been following the story except for this last page,love the scarface kitty,but kudos to you for what you are doing.
Old July 20th, 2007, 01:34 AM

KK so glad to hear from you I was going to start bugging you with "update us" msgs in this thread.

Kudos on the transport

MiniMe will slip up one of these days & get herself caught (esp since you already caught WW - #1 toughie), hopefully very soon

I'm assuming the box on the left contains Goose, so the two tabbies are Senor Odin & Sparky right?? Or is one of them Sonja??? How has she adjusted to the wee farm??

The Spirit Lives As Long As Someone Who Lives Remembers You - Navaho Saying