Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Newspaper Articles of Interest (animal/pet related) from Around the World (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   New overnight shelter for Quebec City's homeless youth welcomes pets (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=87498)

marko January 2nd, 2017 02:04 PM

New overnight shelter for Quebec City's homeless youth welcomes pets
 
Solid progressive thinking imo.

[url]http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/shelter-homeless-youth-quebec-city-1.3888164[/url]

Barkingdog January 2nd, 2017 04:00 PM

I agree with you marko this is solid progressive thinking . It's heartbreaking that there are so many homeless teens. One homeless teen is one too many . :(

hazelrunpack January 3rd, 2017 02:58 PM

I wish there were more pet-friendly homeless shelters in this country, too. I can see why many shelters [I]don't[/I] accept pets, though--limited funds, overcrowded space, all the trials and tribulations that happen when strange animals are brought together in small places, the food issue--but what a hard choice for everyone involved.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.