Hepanat Homeopathic Pellets
Hepanat is a very effective complex for treating acute or chronic liver conditions. It is a useful adjunct in the treatment of toxic or viral hepatitis, liver cirrhosis and lipidosis.
Hepanat acts on the liver by:
- helping regulate liver bloodflow.
- decreasing tissue congestion.
- easing pain and spasms.
- promoting excretion of waste material and toxins.
- stimulating normal-tissue metabolism in affected organ.
- helping patient regain normal appetite.
In all cases of acute or chronic hepatitis, a 10-pellet starting dose of H鰡nat is administered first. The dosage is then reduced to 3 pellets 3 times a day. Later, a single daily dose is suggested for a few months in order to maintain the effect of the complex.
Tube of 80 pellets.
NOTE: Homeopathic pellets are NOT meant as a substitute for emergency veterinary care when your pet is badly wounded, vomiting, bleeding, has diarrhea, not eating/drinking etc.