All about Kotkot
Many animal lovers adore both cats and dogs and will try to have both as pets. This leads to the subsequent common question “can cats and dogs get along” and the answer is a firm ‘maybe’. The truth is, is …
- mikai remular
- Iligan City
- Province, Country:
- Not Provided
- Philippine Cat
- Date of Birth:
- February 1997
- Date of Death
- february 2003
- Coat Colour:
- Eye Colour:
my dearly beloved friend, kotkot.. you had been with for almost my lifetime how could you leave me and let me miss the other half of my lifetime.. you are my life .. how i miss your scent , your syphathetic meows, your soft fur and those round green eyes that look at me. going home wouldn't be the same without you. how i want to curse the cab that hit you dead. im sorry i wasn't there you know how much i need a job so i had to leave you. i'll miss you my lokloket!! love you
'Kotkot" short for Cutee was the most beautiful cat in our village. She had the most eccentric color combined beautifully. She was multicolored.. black,orange,yellowwhite combined beautifully. She was admired so when i had some visitors at home cause of her flashy shimmery color. but what is kotkot's outside is ten time more beautiful inside. she was very obedient, sweet, loving, nice happy cat. there was a never a dull moment with her. She was a healthy cat though she only eats ones a day especially that i was not at home. to the cab driver who hit my beloved cat , you definitely stink!!!
Im gonna miss you kot when;
1.you eagerly lick the extra cream from my oreo cookies
2. how you followed me wherever i am in the house.
3. when you gave birth to your kittens under my bed
4. when you shared me your fleas that gave me red itchy spots on my legs.
5. when we climbed together at the rooftop and watch our mango fruits.
6. how eagerly you respond to my my call "lokloket!"
7. im home alone and i needed company as i watch tv
8.you chase bird and eat it leaving no feather left
9. you chase lizards on the trees.
10.you patiently wait for me at the doorstep.
11.you sleep like a baby on my tummy.
12. you stood at the doorstep when i was leaving ..you look at me like you nevr did before and that was the last time i saw you