All about Ceilidh
The thought of parasites makes most pet owners shudder. Just in case we’ve forgotten what they are, a parasite is an organism that lives off another animal without benefit to that animal and without killing that animal. Parasites can be classified into external (ectoparasites) and internal (endoparasites). There are many different types of these critters, from roundworms to hookworms, tapeworms to fleas and ticks. Here is an overview of some of the drugs used to kill them, and a couple of pointers that you as a conscientious pet owner might want to be aware of.
- K S
- Not Provided
- Province, Country:
- MI, United States
- Labrador Retriever
- Date of Birth:
- April 1989
- Date of Death
- November 2000
- Not Provided
- Coat Colour:
- Soft blond
- Eye Colour:
- Chocolate brown
Ceilidh, pronounced Kay-Lee, is an Irish word for a party with singing and dancing. a.k.a. Ceilidh Camerooni Tooni. He raised a kitten who loved him early, see Neige in the Pet Cemetery.
- had teflon fur which required very little maintenance. It was also unusually soft.
- his feet smelled like newly plowed soil.
- had a mind of his own and his own ideas about what would be a good idea.
- ate a panty hose which obstructed his bowels and required surgery.
- ate a perfect sandwich right off the counter.
- liked to explore the stuff in the wastebasket.
- was a bed hog.
- inspired two charming songs about him.
- was very sweet: "He didn't have a mean bone in his body."
- is very missed.