Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Breed characteristics and traits > Breed bans - BSL - Pit Bull bans

Old October 26th, 2004, 01:09 PM

Let ALL Fiberals know where they stand

I think the ONLY chance we have is to scare the Liberals. MPPs, prov. Librals, Federal Liberals, etc... Doesn't matter which Province write and let them know they are on your "banned" list. Remind the Federal Liberals of how close they were to loosing, and how they will fall in the next election. If you have kids that will be 18 in 3 yrs get them to write too, saying the up and comming generation does not appreciate animals being killed and put to extinction, and they will not forget when they go to the polls for the first time. Have your kids friends write (especially to the Federal Liberals).
Make sure the Federal Liberals know that it is due to Michael Bryant and Dalton Mcguinty.
Due to a few bad 180lb politicians, that maul our rights, and kill our dogs we have added ALL LIBERALS both Provincial and Federal to our BANNED list. NEVER AGAIN will I stoop so low as to vote Fiberal. 3 decades, let alone 3 years, is not enough time for me to forget the lying, cheating and killing.
Old October 26th, 2004, 01:28 PM
Senior Contributor

I emailed a letter to all levels of government telling them I am never again voting Liberal.
Old October 26th, 2004, 02:40 PM
And Zoodle's Mom!

I'm glad I never voted for the Liberals(ever) and never will!!! I sure hope a few people lose their jobs over this ban. I did let M.B. know this in a letter I sent to him and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I hope his assistant let him know this. He is a *****!
Old October 26th, 2004, 05:58 PM

Since this is a public forum, admin and I would appreciate it if you would refrain from cursing in your posts. Young kids do have access to this site too.
Old October 26th, 2004, 07:29 PM

Make sure you let the higher ups know too.... The PM, the federal cabinet etc... You can even go to Liberal.ca and let the Party backbenchers know.
Email the opposition, as they might take a harder stand against the Ban, if they know it will win them votes (esp. the NDP and PC).
Old October 27th, 2004, 09:27 AM
And Zoodle's Mom!

I'm sorry
Old October 27th, 2004, 10:02 AM
Senior Contributor

I emailed a bunch of them yesterday stating that they barely won the election last time and they wont win next time if they count the number of dog owners and their families who will not vote liberal again. They have not stopped lying since they came into power and looks like they put their own nail in the liberal coffin. I sent Dalton a letter let my feelings be known about his party and their lying. I also told him that since we are paying their over inflated salaries that if we email them a concern I think we deserve a response not some stupid form letter that does not address any of our concerns, or in some cases a response at all would be nice. Remember we pay their salaries for the little amount of work they do and they need to be accountable to us. They were elected and they can be replaced in the next election just like that. Which I hope will happen.
Now owned by Clark the Crazy American Bulldog
Old October 27th, 2004, 06:19 PM

I think the provincial Liberals know very well that they are a one term government unless something really rash happens. No doubt with John Tory at the helm, Ontario will see a Conservative gov't in a few years. I traditionally vote NDP, but heck, I'm pretty bent with the Fiberals right now that I might be there supporting Tory myself...at least he's a red Tory. lol

I will be letting my MPP (who is a Fiberal and useless!) know exactly what I think, as well as making every Fiberal connection know how unhappy I am with their party.