Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Pet photography > Pet photography - Pet pictures

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old January 18th, 2009, 03:13 PM
angeldogs's Avatar
angeldogs angeldogs is offline
Jag and Gingers dad
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Waterloo On.Ca
Posts: 4,483
Jag Being Jag

When he's not running or playing he just sniffs or looks at me.
Attached Images
   
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old January 18th, 2009, 03:16 PM
angeldogs's Avatar
angeldogs angeldogs is offline
Jag and Gingers dad
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Waterloo On.Ca
Posts: 4,483
Last 3 pics,when my finger heal i will take some pics.
Attached Images
   
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old January 18th, 2009, 08:07 PM
hazelrunpack's Avatar
hazelrunpack hazelrunpack is offline
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Just east of the Hazelnut Patch, Wisconsin
Posts: 49,894
Is he chewing on a stick in that one pic? Ours are excavating twigs from under the snow and snarfing them down ...and poopin' 'em out!

He's looking good, angeldogs!

Ummm...what happened to your finger? Hope it's better soon
__________________
"We are--each of us--dying; it's how we live in the meantime that makes the difference."

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old January 18th, 2009, 08:16 PM
breeze's Avatar
breeze breeze is offline
Half Way To Crazy
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 10,716
I love the one that he is looking right at you.
__________________
Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts."
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old January 18th, 2009, 08:16 PM
angeldogs's Avatar
angeldogs angeldogs is offline
Jag and Gingers dad
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Waterloo On.Ca
Posts: 4,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelrunpack View Post
Is he chewing on a stick in that one pic? Ours are excavating twigs from under the snow and snarfing them down ...and poopin' 'em out!

He's looking good, angeldogs!

Ummm...what happened to your finger? Hope it's better soon
It's fingers forgot to add the S,at work on friday and was chaining down my load at 4:30am in -22 weather and even with gloves on i got frost bite on my middle finger on my right hand and my wedding band finger on the left hand.both are on the tips.both are a little purple and have what looks like water blisters on the tips.the left is the worst.and i did go to the doctors.

Thanks Hazel
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old January 18th, 2009, 08:18 PM
angeldogs's Avatar
angeldogs angeldogs is offline
Jag and Gingers dad
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Waterloo On.Ca
Posts: 4,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by breeze View Post
I love the one that he is looking right at you.
I love that one too.i like pics when they are looking right at the one taking the pics.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old January 18th, 2009, 08:18 PM
breeze's Avatar
breeze breeze is offline
Half Way To Crazy
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 10,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by angeldogs View Post
It's fingers forgot to add the S,at work on friday and was chaining down my load at 4:30am in -22 weather and even with gloves on i got frost bite on my middle finger on my right hand and my wedding band finger on the left hand.both are on the tips.both are a little purple and have what looks like water blisters on the tips.the left is the worst.and i did go to the doctors.

Thanks Hazel
what did the doctors tell you to do for them??

you do know that mitts are better than gloves??
__________________
Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts."
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old January 18th, 2009, 08:27 PM
angeldogs's Avatar
angeldogs angeldogs is offline
Jag and Gingers dad
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Waterloo On.Ca
Posts: 4,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by breeze View Post
what did the doctors tell you to do for them??

you do know that mitts are better than gloves??
just to soak them in lukewarm water every hour or so.

Mitts would be great to wear but wouldn't last with chains,bar and binders or with climbing up and down on the trailer or crabbing concrete pipe or manholes.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old January 18th, 2009, 08:31 PM
breeze's Avatar
breeze breeze is offline
Half Way To Crazy
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 10,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by angeldogs View Post
just to soak them in lukewarm water every hour or so.

Mitts would be great to wear but wouldn't last with chains,bar and binders or with climbing up and down on the trailer or crabbing concrete pipe or manholes.
I hope they get better soon and that your not in so much pain..

hopefuly the weather warms up a little so that you won't have to worry about frost bite again..

hubby had to resort to using hot paws for his hands and feet.
__________________
Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts."
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old January 18th, 2009, 08:37 PM
angeldogs's Avatar
angeldogs angeldogs is offline
Jag and Gingers dad
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Waterloo On.Ca
Posts: 4,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by breeze View Post
I hope they get better soon and that your not in so much pain..

hopefuly the weather warms up a little so that you won't have to worry about frost bite again..

hubby had to resort to using hot paws for his hands and feet.
This is the first time i've had frostbite.The finger on my right hand every now a then feels like it's being stuck with a needle.

Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old January 18th, 2009, 09:20 PM
hazelrunpack's Avatar
hazelrunpack hazelrunpack is offline
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Just east of the Hazelnut Patch, Wisconsin
Posts: 49,894
Ouch! Frostbite is no fun!
__________________
"We are--each of us--dying; it's how we live in the meantime that makes the difference."

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old January 18th, 2009, 09:34 PM
angeldogs's Avatar
angeldogs angeldogs is offline
Jag and Gingers dad
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Waterloo On.Ca
Posts: 4,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelrunpack View Post
Ouch! Frostbite is no fun!
You got that right.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old January 18th, 2009, 11:36 PM
growler~GateKeeper's Avatar
growler~GateKeeper growler~GateKeeper is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 17,277
another mid shake pic

So much fun playin' in the snow

Frostbite ouch! for quick healing fingers
__________________
Avoid biting when a simple growl will do

The Spirit Lives As Long As Someone Who Lives Remembers You - Navaho Saying

Vindication ~ For all those pets who became sick or lost their lives from tainted pet food
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old January 19th, 2009, 01:32 AM
Mahealani770's Avatar
Mahealani770 Mahealani770 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 771
Jag is just as gorgeous as I remember... you're so lucky!
__________________
Two Moms and a Pom!

I looked at all the caged animals in the shelter...the cast-offs of human society. I saw in their eyes love and hope, fear and dread, sadness and betrayal. And I was angry. "God," I said, "this is terrible! Why don't you do something?" God was silent for a moment and then He spoke softly. "I have done something," He replied, "I created you." -The Animal's Savior, Copyright Jim Willis 1999
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old January 19th, 2009, 02:02 AM
Tundra_Queen's Avatar
Tundra_Queen Tundra_Queen is offline
Senior Contributor
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northern Ontario
Posts: 5,603
Such a cute puppy!

Sorry about your fingers, I hope they heal soon. You'll have to really watch them now as once frost bite they will get frost bite easier next time.

Debbie
__________________
~Friendship is like a bank account. You can't continue to draw on it without making deposits~


~Tegan 9 year old yellow lab~
~Wilbur 9 year old LH cat~
~Mirabelle 18 mos dsh~
~O'Shawnnessey 18 mos dsh~
~Darby 1 year old dsh~
~Mindy 7 yr old shih tzu~
~Dexter 10yr old Salmon (large goldfish)
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old January 19th, 2009, 06:59 AM
Love4himies's Avatar
Love4himies Love4himies is offline
Rescue is my fav. breed
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Boating in the 1000 Islands
Posts: 17,758
Sooooo Jag does stop running for a bit

Your poor fingers
__________________
Cat maid to:

Jasper, male Ragdoll ?? (approx 10 yrs)
Rose semi feral, a cpietra rescue, female tabby (approx 7 yrs)

Sweet Pea RIP (2004?-2014)
Puddles RIP (1996-2014)
Snowball RIP (1991-2005)

In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats.-English Proverb

“While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.” Stephen R. Covey
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old January 19th, 2009, 09:05 PM
angeldogs's Avatar
angeldogs angeldogs is offline
Jag and Gingers dad
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Waterloo On.Ca
Posts: 4,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by growler View Post
another mid shake pic

So much fun playin' in the snow

Frostbite ouch! for quick healing fingers
i know he looks sooooo funny and goofy in them pics.
Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahealani770 View Post
Jag is just as gorgeous as I remember... you're so lucky!
Thanks Mahealani.i think we are all lucky to be owned by our pets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tundra_Queen View Post
Such a cute puppy!

Sorry about your fingers, I hope they heal soon. You'll have to really watch them now as once frost bite they will get frost bite easier next time.
The one on my left hand is worst as it's the finger i cut the tendons and artery in back in 2004.i'm going to buy better gloves then i had on to help avoid it from happening again.thanks.
Debbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4himies View Post
Sooooo Jag does stop running for a bit

Your poor fingers
Yep he does every now and then.inside he has really calmed down in the last year.Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old January 19th, 2009, 09:19 PM
14+kitties's Avatar
14+kitties 14+kitties is offline
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: MYOB
Posts: 15,408
Jag. He is such a handsome handsome boy. Looks like he is having tons of fun sniffing out stuff in the snow.

And the fingers....... take care of them. Frost bite sucks!
__________________
Assumptions do nothing but make an ass out of u and me.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old January 19th, 2009, 09:35 PM
angeldogs's Avatar
angeldogs angeldogs is offline
Jag and Gingers dad
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Waterloo On.Ca
Posts: 4,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14+kitties View Post
Jag. He is such a handsome handsome boy. Looks like he is having tons of fun sniffing out stuff in the snow.

And the fingers....... take care of them. Frost bite sucks!
Ya he is,likes using his nose.we do get field mice around here so maybe thats what he is sniffing for.last winter he chased one but it got away.

thanks you.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Terms of Use

  • All Bulletin Board Posts are for personal/non-commercial use only.
  • Self-promotion and/or promotion in general is prohibited.
  • Debate is healthy but profane and deliberately rude posts will be deleted.
  • Posters not following the rules will be banned at the Admins' discretion.
  • Read the Full Forum Rules

Forum Details

  • Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
    vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise (Reduced on this page: MySQL 0%).
  • All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:39 PM.