Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Pet photography > Pet photography - Pet pictures > Pet free photography

Old November 30th, 2008, 07:51 PM

Location: I am from Glasgow, Scotland, but now live on the West Coast of Scotland.
Glencoe Scotland

My friend took Loki and I up there yesterday, Sunday 30 November (St Andrew's Day - Patron Saint of Scotland) and it was a lovely crisp day at Glencoe - minus 8 degrees but I didn't feel it cold! It was lovely to see the Sisters of Glencoe all covered in snow and on the trees as well. Very Xmas looking (never saw Santa Claus though

The wee deer was very friendly and took food from me as well. I asked my friend to upload them onto his website to make it easier for me to post links to the piccies

http://www.dejavuphoto.net/Photograp...8/IMG_2627.jpg

http://www.dejavuphoto.net/Photograp...8/IMG_2656.jpg

http://www.dejavuphoto.net/Photograp...8/IMG_2633.jpg

http://www.dejavuphoto.net/Photograp...8/IMG_2642.jpg

http://www.dejavuphoto.net/Photograp...8/IMG_2444.jpg

http://www.dejavuphoto.net/Photograp...8/IMG_2666.jpg

http://www.dejavuphoto.net/Photograp...8/IMG_2510.jpg
Old November 30th, 2008, 10:40 PM
Senior Contributor

Gorgeous. The fresh snow with the super-blue sky looks amazing.

“We must not refuse to see with our eyes what they must endure with their bodies.” ~ Gretchen Wyler
Old December 1st, 2008, 05:05 AM

Location: I am from Glasgow, Scotland, but now live on the West Coast of Scotland.
Many thanks, Sugarcatmom Glencoe is spectacular with all those gorgeous mountains surrounding it. The lochs as well are beautiful! For once, my photos came out not too badly!! The wee deer was so friendly - I wished I could have taken him home with me but don't think Loki would have appreciated him!!

Again, thank you

Take care.
Old December 1st, 2008, 05:22 AM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Again, more beautiful pictures! And the friendly little deer.... Spectacular shots Brandykins!!
(I couldn't get them to open last night. :sad Had to wait till this morning. What did Loki think of the deer?

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old December 1st, 2008, 07:50 PM

Hello 14+Kitties Many thanks for your lovely comments I thought it made a change my posting pics I actually took!! Oh Loki wanted out the car - she thought the deer would make good playmates by the look on her face!! That wee deer was lovely - and friendly. I nearly got to clap her, except a car came up to go to the hotel and they all ran away!!

Many thanks again

Take care.
Old December 2nd, 2008, 12:50 PM
Senior Contributor

oh wow!!! Love the pictures...I didn't know you could get so close to a deer..what were u feeding it?

Thanks for sharing!

Ps. its nice to see a pic of you too! For some reason (maybe the screen-name) I thought u were a female.

"No, Bunduk, Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!"
Old December 2nd, 2008, 12:58 PM
Senior Contributor

Once again - never a disappointment as the pictures are fabulous!
Old December 2nd, 2008, 01:25 PM
Senior Contributor

Very beautiful.

I wanted to Quantum Teleport through the computer screen and stand there in that gorgeous setting with you . . . . . but alas, that's only possible in the science fiction book I'm reading right now.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca
Old December 2nd, 2008, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onster View Post
oh wow!!! Love the pictures...I didn't know you could get so close to a deer..what were u feeding it?

Thanks for sharing!

Ps. its nice to see a pic of you too! For some reason (maybe the screen-name) I thought u were a female.
Oops!! Sorry, Onster - that is my friend in the photo - I am a female, so you were correct to begin with!!

It was a wee toty piece of roll, ham, cheese and tomato!! I gave it some as well!! The deer roam free all over and drivers have to be careful on the roads because the go all over the place!! They are used to people and aren't scared.

Many thanks for your comments. I had my friend upload them to his website as I don't have one and I don't like photobucket very well.

Take care.

Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMax View Post
Once again - never a disappointment as the pictures are fabulous!
Many thanks, BenMax, my pics don't normall turn out very well but those weren't too bad and I was quite pleased with them!! It is a fantastic place to photograph!

Take care

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick C View Post
Very beautiful.

I wanted to Quantum Teleport through the computer screen and stand there in that gorgeous setting with you . . . . . but alas, that's only possible in the science fiction book I'm reading right now.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca
Many thanks, Rick C. Aw you should try and visit Bonnie Scotland one day. It is beautiful and I think it is much more spectacular in snowy conditions.

You could always say "Beam me up Scotty"!! I loved the original Star Trek series!!

Many thanks again all for your lovely comments

Take care.

Rose
Old December 3rd, 2008, 12:37 AM
-

Your pictures are spectacular as always ....thanks so much for sharing.
Old December 3rd, 2008, 03:26 AM

Many thanks, Rainbow I was a wee bit pleased with them as I don't normally take good ones and usually post up my friend's pics. It is beautiful up at Glencoe and Rannoch Moor. The deer were friendly - that one in particular. They are free range/roaming deer, they go where they want!

Again, thank you

Take care.