Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Helping cats and dogs - Adoption - Rescue - Fostering - Lost & found > Lost & Found (Pls include a pic if possible & write location in TITLE)

Old July 5th, 2008, 05:13 PM

Lost Gray Cat in Stratford Ontario

My cat went missing on June 11th 2008. He is a 10 year old gray neutered male with a noticeable chunk missing from his left ear. He went missing from the Campbell Court/ Greenwood Drive area but could be anywhere in Stratford. He is deeply missed and his disappearance has been made even harder as my 14 1/2 year old dog passed away 3 days later from cancer of the mammary gland.

This has been a very difficult time for me and any help finding him would be greatly appreciated. His mother and two sisters really miss him as well.

He is listed on the Perth Ospca Lost pets page as well http://www.ospcaperth.com/lost.html
Old July 5th, 2008, 08:05 PM

I hope you find your cat soon.
I lost mine on June 18th.

The first few days are important. Keep looking. Don't give up.
Try looking for the cat at night with a flashlight so it'll reflect off of his eyes if you find him.
Leave out some wet food and make sure you can get people to help you look.
I searched mostly alone and it made the ordeal a lot more difficult.

Good luck.

Last edited by bcalamity; July 6th, 2008 at 10:15 AM.
Old July 19th, 2008, 07:31 AM

I am sorry to hear about your loss I hope your cat comes home soon as well.

It's now been over a month and Tubby has still not returned home but I am not giving up hope that he will return. I have posted listings in every online place I could find and have even gone so far as to create both a LiveJournal and MySpace group for lost pets in Ontario. Anyone in Ontario who belongs to either MySpace or LiveJournal is free to join the groups and spread the word about their missing pet. I also created a MySpace page featuring Tubby in hopes of generating some interest in his disappearance. If anyone else wants to create a MySpace page featuring their missing pet please feel free to add me to your friends and I shall add you back. The more people who see the missing pet the greater the chance that someone will recognize them and help bring them home.

Tubby's MySpace page: http://www.myspace.com/tubbycomehome
MySpace group 'Lost Pets Ontario': http://groups.myspace.com/lostpetsontario
LiveJournal community 'Lost Pets Ontario': http://community.livejournal.com/lostpetsontario/
Old July 21st, 2008, 11:17 AM

ONE HUNDRED DOLLAR ($100) Reward for Lost Cat in Stratford Ontario

I am now offering a ONE HUNDRED DOLLAR ($100) reward for Tubby's safe return. Tubby is still listed on the Lost Pets page of the Perth OSPCA and my contact information can be found there.

Any help in recovering Tubby is greatly appreciated.

To Bcalamity,
Thank you very much for your encouragement, I also hope that you find your cat very soon. I am guessing that she may be somewhere close by looking for or with a mate. Keep up hope. (I responded to this thread previously but it was never posted, I hope this one is... it just posted, I'm guessing I must have clicked the wrong button with my previous post.)