Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Off topic forum > Movies - T.V. - Videos

Old March 24th, 2008, 04:48 PM
~Cat Servent~

Wink Y&R.... I know I'm not the only addict!

So it's blast from the past month eh? Not only is 'John' back again and with a terrible excuse for an accent (not that he left at all what with the convo's with Jack), but Pat Benetar made an appearance and sang and now this week we'll be seeing something from good old Danny Romalotti!! Woo! (I so hope he sings Rock On... )

And how funny is it that Fordgirl just mentioned him in the TJT a while back and now here he is!

Anyhow just thought this might be a good thread to start seeing as I know I may need updates now and then, and I am sure some of you have been watching for years too!

Ok I'll go first.... my name is Kelly... and I've been addicted to Y&R for 19 years now.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated” -Mahatma Gandhi

"We're the renegades, we're the people; With our own philosophies; We change the course of history; Everyday people like you and me"- R A T M
Old March 24th, 2008, 05:19 PM
I gotz 2 babies now!

OMG, too funny that I said that line, and now he's back!! LOL! I use to watch it alot growing up, every night...back when Cricket was married to Danni and Paul and Lauren, and Brad and Tracy...back when Catherine and Jill had huge fist fights over who's Phillips mom. And Nina seduced Ryan. I don't know some of the characters in it now, but I know some of the old favorites are still kick'n...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Kn3vQ4yjPc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RniGw...eature=related

OMG, look at these, there are so many clips from back then!!
You can basically watch clips of your favorite parts...

Pubert Wizzer Howell-Boyd III of the feline kind R.I.P my little guy!!

If you can't afford a vet, you can't afford a pet!

221/194/170(for next year)
Old March 24th, 2008, 05:22 PM
Live well, laugh often

Yep, I'm a regular as well. Have been for about the last ten years or so. The only good thing about the writer's strike is that they finally had someone else writing and then fired the old people when they settled . Finally Y&R is getting back to the way it was .
Old March 24th, 2008, 07:06 PM

Yup, me too! Totally addicted!!! However, even if you miss a day or two or three you won't miss the story line

So, have you noticed that Gloria has John and his ghost and has Jeff and Bill (another dead hubby). They keep re-cycling the same actors to play the man in her life!!

I think I have been watching it since the beginning.....when Catherine's sons were around.....can't remember their names, it's been a long time!

Don't let someone become a priority in your life when you are just an option in their life.
Old March 24th, 2008, 07:39 PM
Senior Contributor

Danny's back????

My mom and sister started me watching it when I was 6 or 7! Haven't really had time to watch it since I started university though :sad:
Old March 25th, 2008, 12:54 AM
~Cat Servent~

OMG Fordgirl.... those clips are hilarious... I remember those episodes!!

And I noticed they went back to cross overs with the B&B... they haven't done that in years... kinda glad they had the writers strike now... breathed some new life into the story lines.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated” -Mahatma Gandhi

"We're the renegades, we're the people; With our own philosophies; We change the course of history; Everyday people like you and me"- R A T M
Old March 25th, 2008, 07:33 AM
Senior Contributor

Don't think Danny will stick around though, he's there for the party, but my guess is he'll drift off again.

I watched Y&R in France while I was pregnant with my son who is now 21 ... not yesterday!! Then when I moved to Norway ... no Y&R so I was really happy there are so many left of the characters from the last time I watched, when I found them again after moving here.

I PVR the show every afternoon, and watch it commercial free the next morning
Old March 25th, 2008, 05:20 PM
I gotz 2 babies now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BusterBoo View Post
I think I have been watching it since the beginning.....when Catherine's sons were around.....can't remember their names, it's been a long time!
Phillip and Brock isn't it?

I use to love the show...I dont really watch it anymore, but if flipping thru I stop, some story lines i don't understand, but ti doesn't take long to catch up...whats funny is my hubby watches Days Of Our Lives every day when he's on night shift!!

Pubert Wizzer Howell-Boyd III of the feline kind R.I.P my little guy!!

If you can't afford a vet, you can't afford a pet!

221/194/170(for next year)