Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Helping cats and dogs - Adoption - Rescue - Fostering - Lost & found > Lost & Found (Pls include a pic if possible & write location in TITLE)

Old March 9th, 2004, 05:02 PM

Unhappy Lost Kitty

Crimson big

My Sweet, Little, Sox has been missing for about 2 years. We are still hoping to find him. HE was a Siamese looking cat, with long hair, blue eyes, and a fluffy tail. I am hoping to find him in Texas, Louisiana, or New Mexico (Louisiana and New Mexico are next door states.) He is the most loving and sweet kitty.
Old March 11th, 2004, 05:43 PM
banned user

Hi. Duchess 00!

I am very sorry to hear about your missing friend. Isn't amazing how attached we become to our pets? I recently lost my best pal Scoobert (he's a black and white and very handsome cat). I miss him dearly.

Your cat may be closer to home than you think. Most cats are territorial and so they don't usually roam to far, but you never know... Don't give up hope. While I haven't found Scoobert yet, my aunt recently found her cat who was missing for 1.5 years. My aunt lives near a river, and surprisingly, she found him on the otherside of the river.

While her neighbor was out cross country skiing on the otherside of the river, he caught a glimpse of what looked liked her cat. Because her cat was Siamese and this cat that he saw was Siamese, he thought he should mention it to her. Naturally my Aunt went to the otherside of the river to investigate and she found her little pal.

We live in central Saskatchewan, Canada, which means that this cat had to survive a very long and cold winter all on his own, and he did, without any harm. He was a little thinner, but was relatively healthy, or at least nothing that a litte tlc could cure.

I hope you find you little pal soon.

Tamille