Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Pet photography > Pet photography - Pet pictures

Old June 17th, 2006, 02:13 PM

My new addition

Well, here is.......Mr. No Name! (Buster or Yogi???)

The Vet appt went extremely well!!! The little one weighs in at a hefty 5.1 lbs!!!! He is completely healthy and the Vet said by bone structure, fur etc he is probably 90bbbbbb % t zb u N!g (those odd letters are courtesy of puppy's nose!!!!) Ears, eyes, temperature, "privates" ..... it's all good! His testicles have already started their journey down - hubby was impressed!!!!! The Vet did mention a bit of a murmur but said that is quite common in puppies and she is sure by next month, it won't show at all.

He will start today on worm pills (precautionary) and we go next Wednesday for first set of shots.

I must say that my other dog Harley is amazing!!!!! He has been such a good dog, basically ignoring puppy except when puppy tried to take his (puppy's) blue ring toy! There was a bit of growling but no damage done.

Puppy follows me around constantly!!! I slept on the couch last night and after listening to him cry for quite a while....well, I brought him on the couch with me, he fell asleep and we only got up once for a pee (3:00 am) then slept until 7:00 when Harley woke me up to go out. My Harley is amazing me! The puppy hasn't gotten close up yet for a nap with the Dude, but I think that will come. Harley seems so "mature" now, and is listening more than ever. I really thought I would have problems, but not at all. I know that as puppy gets more active, Harley might get a little fed-up with him, but for now...it's all GREAT!

I am soooooooooooooooooo happy!!! I love my little guy. He will definitely be a momma's boy
Attached Images

Old June 17th, 2006, 03:03 PM
Senior Contributor

LOL, I read the title of your thread "my new AddiCtion".. appropriate either way though
What a doll he is!!!
Old June 17th, 2006, 03:37 PM

That is SSSOooooo brilliant. But born at that weight...what is the mite going to weigh when grown up?
Old June 17th, 2006, 03:39 PM

Woops! I thought he was just a newborn. Still even at that stage of development I see a larger house needed in the future!
Old June 17th, 2006, 03:51 PM

He was actually born on April 23rd...the second in a litter of 6. His momma is a very small purebred tzu and his poppa is a purebred bicon. (Please don't bother mentioning that they shouldnt have bred those two.....we have already been through that.

My Harley (also a mix of Tzu and ??) is now 3 1/2 yrs old and weighs in at about 7.2 kg. He was down to 5.1 kg when he had blastomycosis this past winter, but he is back to his usual barking, running, playing, licking, eating self.

Having a new puppy in the house is a treat for sure!
Old June 17th, 2006, 05:25 PM
Senior Contributor

He looks like a little "Bandit" to me. Look! Already, he's stolen somebody's socks!
Old June 17th, 2006, 05:32 PM

Super cute!

But be careful with those socks, Gomez has already gone through 2 sneaker socks - keeps them in his belly a few days and then up they come!

Can't be good for them....

let's see his face!!
Old June 17th, 2006, 05:44 PM
-

I vote for Yogi!I'm very glad thins are going smoothly between him and Harley.Soon enough they will be best buddies!Congrats.