Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Introduce yourself here - Say hello

Old April 12th, 2006, 10:06 PM
huskey_newfie

Hello

Hi all! I am a proud "Mama" of a Huskey puppy (Chinook) and a Sheperd/Samoyed cross (Shilo) AND a poly-dactyl kitty (Lashes). We recently moved from Calgary to Newfoundland and are adjusting to life here very nicely. I hope to chat with you soon!
Huskey_newfie
Old April 12th, 2006, 10:16 PM

Hi

Welcome to the form, hope you find lots of useful tips and many people to chat with, how was your move? I wish I could talk my husband into being alittle more adventuresome and maybe move out of ON -not a chance:sad: , what colour is 'Lashes' awesome name by the way, and how old are your other hairy babies?
Old April 13th, 2006, 01:41 AM

Welcome to the board! I figured you had a husky, but I was kinda hoping you had a newf too... Do you have any pics?
Old April 13th, 2006, 07:59 AM
huskey_newfie

Good Morning!

Hey, Libby: The move was great! We came here just before Christmas for my hubbys job. HE grew up here... me I am a Calgary girl but I love the peace and quiet... I love that it is so quiet here that the newspaper comes out once a week and the major headline is a skating show put on by a group of preschoolers...lol. I just have the three babies, Chinook, Shilo and Lashes, although Chinook is feeling like 3 kids right now. (She and Shilo are still on iffy terms about who is boss).
Prin: No newfies other than the one I married, hehe. Although I have a huge lake behind my house that I am sure would be well loved by one! I have a few recent pics but have to upload them to the 'puter so I will post them later today!