Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Pets that have passed away - Rainbow bridge

Old March 17th, 2006, 10:27 AM

R.I.P. Suki, Mommy Loves You..

Aloha friends, I didn't realize there was a special place to post pets who have passed away, so allow me to share my baby girl with you. Her name was Suki Ku'u'ipo Kalahiki (I'm Hawaiian so you know she had to have Hawaiian names too, lol)and she was the four-legged love of my life. I did a lot of research on pugs and saved up a lot of money in order to buy her. This pic was Suki on the first day that we brought her home (Feb. 2003) and she was 6 weeks old. My house burned down 6 months ago (Aug. 2005) and my sweet angel was trapped inside. Suki was almost 3 years old and had so many years left to go. Her life was cut way too short and I agonize over that every day. I wish I could've been there to help her. My pain is both undescribable and excruciating and I wish that day never happened. I think about her every day and I will never be the same without her.
Anyway, I just wanted to share her with all of you. Thanks, and have a great weekend.
Mahealani
Attached Images

Old March 17th, 2006, 02:00 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss. What a terrible accident. Suki will be playing with my Zeus on the other side.
Old March 17th, 2006, 02:04 PM

Oh, what a horrible tragedy. :sad: I'm so sorry. Poor doggy. She's beautiful.
Old March 20th, 2006, 09:12 AM

Unhappy i am so sorry to hear that

omg, i had tears in my eyes reading this, i am so sorry this has happened to you. Suki is probley looking down on you watching you, and is probley beside you every moment of the day. That is such a terrible accident. Your house burns down and also in the process u loose your baby... If there is anything i can do for you, or if you want to talk to me, about anything feel free. My heart goes out to you..
Old March 20th, 2006, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahealani770
Aloha friends, I didn't realize there was a special place to post pets who have passed away, so allow me to share my baby girl with you. Her name was Suki Ku'u'ipo Kalahiki (I'm Hawaiian so you know she had to have Hawaiian names too, lol)and she was the four-legged love of my life. I did a lot of research on pugs and saved up a lot of money in order to buy her. This pic was Suki on the first day that we brought her home (Feb. 2003) and she was 6 weeks old. My house burned down 6 months ago (Aug. 2005) and my sweet angel was trapped inside. Suki was almost 3 years old and had so many years left to go. Her life was cut way too short and I agonize over that every day. I wish I could've been there to help her. My pain is both undescribable and excruciating and I wish that day never happened. I think about her every day and I will never be the same without her.
Anyway, I just wanted to share her with all of you. Thanks, and have a great weekend.
Mahealani
So deeply sorry about your loss. I know the pain must be extremely difficult to bare.My heartfelt sympathy goes out to you.Debbie78
Old March 21st, 2006, 01:37 PM

Many Thanks!

Awwww...thank you very much all of you. Your comments are very sweet and I appreciate them. I love the support that this board gives and I'm so glad I found it. I feel better knowing that Suki is in heaven playing with all of your fur babies who have passed away. Mahalo (Thank You) from Atlanta, GA!
Mahealani
Old March 23rd, 2006, 03:48 PM
Living in Chaos!

I am so sorry for your devastating loss. Your Suki Ku'u'ipo is at the rainbow bridge with my Ku'u'ipo Nui (Ipo) - big sweetheart. I am sure Ipo (a Siberian Husky) is looking after your Suki.

liSa - Animal slave 09/27/1972
Alicia - Orange Tabby 06/01/1999 to 10/22/2004
Sam - Lab/Hound 01/03/2001
Josie - Orange Tabby 2003
Mr. Slithers - Red-tailed boa constrictor 02/2007
Zeus - Bearded dragon 06/04/2007
Ariel and Lola - Bearded dragons 06/13/2007
Harley - MinPin 01/26/2008

'A dog may be the only opportunity a human has to choose a relative.' -- Mordecai Siegal
Old April 4th, 2006, 02:29 PM

To AliSam

Thanks, I really appreciate that. Your dog had a Hawaiian name too, are you from the island?
Old April 7th, 2006, 10:56 AM
Living in Chaos!

Unfortunately, no, but we visited in 1984 (and my Mom and Dad went back in 1986). My Mom became so obsessed with everything Hawaiian, she checked out all the Hawaiian dictionaries to come up with a suitable Hawaiian name for our husky. Ku'u'ipo Nui was the result. We called her Ipo.

liSa - Animal slave 09/27/1972
Alicia - Orange Tabby 06/01/1999 to 10/22/2004
Sam - Lab/Hound 01/03/2001
Josie - Orange Tabby 2003
Mr. Slithers - Red-tailed boa constrictor 02/2007
Zeus - Bearded dragon 06/04/2007
Ariel and Lola - Bearded dragons 06/13/2007
Harley - MinPin 01/26/2008

'A dog may be the only opportunity a human has to choose a relative.' -- Mordecai Siegal