Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Helping cats and dogs - Adoption - Rescue - Fostering - Lost & found > Lost & Found (Pls include a pic if possible & write location in TITLE)

Old November 22nd, 2003, 11:30 PM

Lost Cat in Etobicoke

Date missing: November 21, 2003
Area: between Royal York Rd and Islington Ave. near the Go Train tracks on Judson Ave., Etobicoke
Pet's Name: Tigger

Tigger has been missing since suppertime on Friday, November 21st. He went missing in the areabetween Royal york Rd and Islington Ave. near the Go Train tracks on Judson Ave. He is a long haired brown and black striped Maine Coon neutered 6 year old male. He was wearing a blue collar with a red heart shaped tag with his name and phone number on it. His eyes are green. His underbelly is a buff tan colour with a white patch on his abdomen. Please call with any information if you've seen or found him. (416) 255-6573 or email nature_nancy@yahoo.ca
Attached Images

Old November 23rd, 2003, 07:45 AM
Sadie's Chefomatic

Don't forget to advertise with local vets and shelters

Put posters up with the cats picture on it,AND it doesn't hurt to put 'reward' on it, just encourages the lessers of society!!

Good luck
Old November 23rd, 2003, 07:53 AM

He is so beautiful!! I'll say a special prayer for him. Godd luck!
Old December 20th, 2003, 01:35 AM

Smile Tigger's been FOUND!

Thanks for the prayers! After more than three weeks of worrying, putting up posters, distrubing flyers, placing ads, searching every day outside and on the internet, and calling him at night......he is now back home!!! We are so happy! We had reports of him being trapped in a train area near us and I guess he was too scared to cross back across all the tracks. It's a big maintenance yard so the trains were always moving around plus it's a local Go train and Via line. The whole place is fenced in to the ground except for one small opening that just happens to be at the end of our street. I suspect maybe something chased him in there since he's the kind of cat who only wanders to the next yard and back. Two weeks ago a train worker almost caught him but he got away and no one saw him since. Then Monday morning I let the dog out and I heard this cat crying his heart out as he ran up onto the porch. I couldn't believe my eyes! When I picked him up he felt like fur and bones. He's lost a lot of weight and had a few mats in his neck fur but other than that he is fine, no cuts or injuries anywhere. He was starving and gobbled down two pouches of whiskas and a bunch of dry food and a big drink of water. He is a changed cat now too.....so loveable! He used to only sit on your lap on his terms and only for a few minutes, now it's for hours! So there is hope for lost pets. Never give up! I believe animals have telepathic abilities and know we are thinking of them.
Old December 20th, 2003, 09:18 AM

Talking

Christmas wishes DO come true!!! I'm so happy for you! Tigger obviously loved you enough to face the fear and come home. Welcome back, Tigger!
Murph's Mom