Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Helping cats and dogs - Adoption - Rescue - Fostering - Lost & found > Rescue (Adopt) a dog - listings

Old May 13th, 2005, 07:45 PM
Senior member - formerly goldengirl

Help for Bosco

Please help Bosco. He is actually lucky that someone cared enough to tie him up at the SPCA. Usually in this area, it is a bullet. Bosco will be available for adoption.

The Laurentides-Labelle SPCA staff call me Bosco, and believe me, I've caused quite a commotion here ! It was a sunny little morning like any other. Nobody was expecting what they were about to discover... There I was, tied to the door, with my gorgeous eyes and my soft red coat and... a leg in a very bad shape. X-Rays quickly showed what the problem was: my leg is shattered to little pieces, I drag it helplessly behind me and the only thing that makes the pain bearable is the love and affection I get here. What happened to me is a secret I cannot share (oh ! I wish I could talk...). But one thing is sure, the Laurentides-Labelle SPCA wants to help me ! Unfortunately, orthopedic surgeries are expensive. And so I thought I'd ask you for help. You, animal lovers, reading my story now. I need your help to recover my health and love for life. I need your help to be able to run and jump again. Please consider making a donation, no matter how small, because together, we can make it. I want to stay alive, euthanasia is not an option for me. Please, help me. I know what I'm talking about when I say: I'M WORTH IT !

Bosco XXX

P.S. To make a donation, please visit www.spcall.ca and click on the CanadaHelp.org button. Thanks so much !

The Laurentides-Labelle SPCA staff call me Bosco, and believe me, I've caused quite a commotion here ! It was a sunny little morning like any other. Nobody was expecting what they were about to discover... There I was, tied to the door, with my gorgeous eyes and my soft red coat and... a leg in a very bad shape. X-Rays quickly showed what the problem was: my leg is shattered to little pieces, I drag it helplessly behind me and the only thing that makes the pain bearable is the love and affection I get here. What happened to me is a secret I cannot share (oh ! I wish I could talk...). But one thing is sure, the Laurentides-Labelle SPCA wants to help me ! Unfortunately, orthopedic surgeries are expensive. And so I thought I'd ask you for help. You, animal lovers, reading my story now. I need your help to recover my health and love for life. I need your help to be able to run and jump again. Please consider making a donation, no matter how small, because together, we can make it. I want to stay alive, euthanasia is not an option for me. Please, help me. I know what I'm talking about when I say: I'M WORTH IT !

Bosco XXX

P.S. To make a donation, please visit www.spcall.ca and click on the CanadaHelp.org button. Thanks so much !
Attached Images

Last edited by maddoxies; May 14th, 2005 at 11:37 AM.