Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > On topic - Pet chat, opinions, feelings and rants > Pet Stories - anecdotes - jokes

Old April 29th, 2005, 09:55 PM
cat slave

funny spiteful things your pets do ....

not sure this belongs in this forum...

does anyone else's pet do things out of spite to get your attention??
I give my piggy LOTS of attention and if you ask me she's spoiled rotten.
right now she's sitting on my lap squeaking and i have to answer in a way or another to her babbling cos if i don't...she'll take action!! lol her bladder gives out just at the right time...coincidence?? I THINK NOT!

those little buggers know what they're doing! I think i have 3 pairs of pants in the laundry room ready for washing that i only just put on and she's peed on cos well I didn't stop typing for one second to scratch her ears. lol
I find it funny tho.

my friend's cat takes revenge if you accidentally step on her...and she'll sneak up on you and attack you the next day

don't get me wrong!! i don't see these as hateful reactions. They have to get our attention one way or another

so anyone else have incidents??...cat paws flying??...missing car keys ?? (i hear ferrets steal those hehe)

(off to watch tv with the piggy before a little accident happens LOL )
Old April 29th, 2005, 10:03 PM
Senior Contributor
Hexxagon Champion

LOL what a silly little piggie you have

My cat squeek (RIP ) was so mad when I brought Boowee and Jay (my 2 youngest cats) home that she would sneek on the stove when no one was looking and pee in the burner, you wouldn't see it, and wouldn't even know until you went to cook something What a horrible smell . You think the smell of cat pee is bad?? try cooking it

What is man without beasts? If all the beasts were gone, men would die from great loneliness of spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected.

~~Chief Seattle (Duwamish tribe)~~
Old April 30th, 2005, 01:38 AM

LOL
My big Boo digs holes at our dog park while LOOKING AT ME. When I am typing for a long time, he rests his head on my hands and doesn't move.

Another time, which wasn't really for spite, we were driving to PEI and he really had to s**t so we stopped in NB-- it was just after dawn so the mosquitoes were RABID.

We sent him in the bush and I guess maybe he had been abandoned on the side of the road or something but he would go in the bush and run back out with this unbelievable grin, just to see if we were still there. He kept running in and out and it was hilarious and insanely frustrating at the same time (mosquitoes). I still remember his face. It's burrowed in my memory as one of the funniest doggy faces ever. We were screaming "NUMBER TWO!!" (he goes on command) and getting EATEN ALIVE. He's such a goof.

Jemma is never spiteful. She does get crabby on command though...

Here's Boo looking his most serious...
Attached Images

Old April 30th, 2005, 02:27 PM
cat slave

LOL that's great!!

Prin...how do you know a dog has to go poo??
(man i should go to first time dog mommy 101 class before i get my dog) haha
Old April 30th, 2005, 04:13 PM
Senior Contributor

I was at a party once,all dressed up,nice white pants...the kids were parading their adorable piggies,of course I had to pick one up,I never knew they could pee that much I spent the rest of the night with a large wet spot in an embarrassing place!!!
If I do not give my Chico enough attention because I am on the PC,he'll tear down all the books on my shelf,mess up papers on the side of the PC....they all have their ways,Vinnie will head-butt me,Rocky just sqeezes himself onto my lap no matter what I am doing..
Old April 30th, 2005, 04:23 PM
cat slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by chico2
I never knew they could pee that much

yeah no kidding! they're so small and they eat SO much and omg once they start pooping...there's no stopping them!
and big puddles of pee too lol
Old April 30th, 2005, 04:58 PM
Kitty Consort

When my kids were small..(long ago) they once brought home an adult stray cat they'd found. He didnt like much handling or attention though, appeared a quite unsociable cat who really wanted to be fed then left alone. Worst of all -he was peeing everywhere. It was a behavioural thing, supposedly.. but what was the cause? Stress, likely. I was very busy and stressed myself, with a hectic schedule and this didnt help.

I found him in my laundry basket of clean folded clothes one morning. sleeping, I thought. - but when I picked him up, a trial of urine followed. He was actually peeing all over them. I felt exasperated, scolded him in an angry tone - and the cat skulked away. He knew I was very mad at him.
On return from work.. I opened the door to an awful stink. Following my nose.. I worked my way to my bedroom, where kitty'd left me a little present - right on my pillow . A ghastly big poop!: A definite first this was. Coincidence? Dont think so...

Though they say cats are not spiteful, in this instance I felt quite certain I was being sent a message..
Old April 30th, 2005, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiorji
LOL that's great!!
Prin...how do you know a dog has to go poo??
(man i should go to first time dog mommy 101 class before i get my dog) haha
Boo gets frantic in the car and then we know. He's always nervous but when the s**tter's full, he cries and gets even more annoying in the car... Otherwise, it's just timing.. If he ate and hasn't gone within 6 hours, he's gotta go....
Old May 1st, 2005, 06:31 AM

Spiteful lil things aren't they,

I can remember back when I was in my teens, we had a poodle ( don't take offense poodle owners ! )My mom had a habit of putting her purse down on the floor in the kitchen until, our wonderful poodle got even one day and yep, you guessed it, pee'd in her purse, that was pleasant, and they used to have a very expensive, dry clean only bedspread. As a rule always closed their bedroom door but... once again SUPER Pee'er strikes again, he pee'd on their bedspread. I can here him now " How'ya like me now ?"
If that's not spite, what is ?
Old May 2nd, 2005, 01:08 PM
Arf! Arf!

My pup normally plays very well with his toys but if I'm on the laptop or playing PS2 he rips one of his toys open and systematically shakes the stuffing out of it while running around the house. He does this because he knows we will chase him lol.

Then weh you go to pick up the stuffing, he steals it from your hands. Sometimes he puts something in his mouth and comes in front of us to show us so we will try and catch him to see what he has in his mouth.

My Alaskan Malamute Puppy's Homepage: [url]http://members.fortunecity.com/maximus7[/url]
Old May 2nd, 2005, 01:08 PM

On the weekend Duke and Wizard were getting a little out of hand with thier play. So I tried "settle" a couple of times, didn't work so I took all the toys and put them away. Went upstairs and thought now thats really quiet. Go back downstairs and they were getting mutual revenge eating my shoe very cooperatively.
Old May 2nd, 2005, 02:01 PM
Senior Contributor

When we have company and Den-Den feels left out, he'll grab something he knows he's not supposed to have and waggle it in front of us hoping we'll chase him to take it away.
Old May 9th, 2005, 03:00 PM
Senior Contributor

I had a mutt named Bo. One of most memorable dogs. My brother brought him home after finding him ina box in the rain in front of a friends house. We already had a dog and where just gonna keep him till morning. Didn't happen. He was definately younger then 8 weeks and looked as if he had just opened his eyes. HE slept in my bed in my room. One time my uncle came to visit and stayed in my room. While that was Bo's room and he wasn't having it. We were all in the basement and here come bo down the stairs with my uncles toothbrush. Laid right in the middle of the room and kept glancing at my uncle. LOL it was the funniest thing I have seen. The thing was we went up stairs and his suit case was all over the place as if Bo ransacked it and foud a perfect item to tell my uncle...my bed, my room buddy... get to steppin!

As for Capone, if you don't pay attention to him he will start trying to push things over that are on the coffee table with his nose. Beer bottles are his personal fav... he hits it enough with his nose that it almost tips and ends up teetering....Then he looks at you eyes wild and tail wagging. Or he will sit right in front of the TV and look at you for up to an hour periodically letting out some vocals...

When he feels its walk time he will follow you around the house crying and circling you... little bugger.

Another thing is when he wants to play and your washing dishes or cooking he will come up qiuetly with his bone in his mouth and nudge you from behind and back up letting out the deepest grumble and a come get me look...

Animals are so funny
Old May 9th, 2005, 03:54 PM
banned user

LOL these are great!

If I am spending too much time on the computer, Raj will start growling at me (her bed is right next to my desk). If I say "what's wrong?", she yells at me, then at the computer, then back to me.
If I DON'T say anything and just pretend not to hear- oh this is so funny- the growling gets a little louder.....then a little louder still.....then it becomes a barky growl........then more bark then growl.......until finally she is just yelling at me. The progression is hilarious, getting a bit louder every time.