Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > On topic - Pet chat, opinions, feelings and rants

Old April 15th, 2005, 11:40 PM
4ever luv 4 life!!!

One Bad Dream

2 nights ago i went into a lot of websites that shows puppymills.....and that night when i was sleeping, i dreamt i was there.....in all that awful situation those dogs were in "I was there with my husband!" Felt so bad, I felt distressed.....then i heard a voice and a gentle shake...its was my hubby waking me up. He said i was repeating in my sleep "hon, let's take all of them home, they're going to kill them!" In my whole life, one dream i woke up screaming too was that movie about nostradamos??? i dont know if you guys saw that...but it scared me a lot....i dreamt bad dreams about it too....now this.....oh its ust awful....i have no words to describe how i feel for those dogs.....its just bad.
Old April 17th, 2005, 02:51 AM

That's so sad. I hate those dreams. I hope your hubby said you could take them all... Even in my dreams my boyfriend doesn't let me take anybody home because of his allergies... And then you wake up and it's all real too. What a world we live in.

( Way worse too than the dream I had about having to sleep with a really disgusting professor to get my PhD, puts things into perspective...)
Old April 17th, 2005, 09:42 AM
Senior Contributor

This is exactly why I stay away from looking at sites from puppy-mills or any sites with suffering animals.
The suffering of the now forgotten(not by me!)"Kensington"the cat in Toronto,gave me nightmares for a looong time,where he was screaming for help,but nobody came :sad:
Old April 17th, 2005, 01:08 PM
Senior Contributor

I feel ill every time I think of that cat so called "movie". Poor Kensington!! RIP!! I can't believe people even went to see that!
Old April 17th, 2005, 04:23 PM
Senior Contributor

CK,I don't really know if anyone did go and see it,I know there was protests,but apparently they did not show the video in the movie.
I remember sitting here crying,when the verdict for these monsters was nothing but a slap on the wrist,but heck,you get 3 years for killing your baby,what could we expect for someone torturing and killing a mere little cat :sad: Our justice system stinks