Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > General Forum for cats and dogs

Old May 17th, 2004, 01:25 PM
Senior Contributor

Exclamation Q-Tip aggression

Well Mr Casper has learned how to open the stainless steel garbage container in the bathroom...He had something in his mouth,I went to check and her growled at me and tensed up..It was a flippen Q-Tip that he locked on to.I had to pry it out of his mouth....That was yesterday.This morning again,same thing.I had to chase him.Again he growled at me after I chased him.He ran back into the bathroom.I held him as Brad took it out.So that is what we concluded.Cause I did empty it out,but I guess I guess there was still one on the bottem.And he did run back in the bathroom.He could have ran anywhere else.Go figue....Oh,and he is a thief.He has taken my sunglasses and hid them.I have no clue where.He takes the lighters off the table and hides them.Today he tried to take off with Brads keys.I tell you,he is a handful...And what scares us is,he will teach our sweet innocent Whinnie his bad ways........

As for the Q-Tips,we are now making sure there are none around...He's deaf,but he sure isn't dumb.....LOL
Old May 17th, 2004, 01:38 PM

hahahahhahahahah

sorry mona I don't mean to laught but I never heard of a cat doing any of that, kids on the other hand well been there.

What a smart little kitty, better make sure he doesn't corrupt Whinnie.

I didn't know that cats growled either.

www.dogsdeservebetter.com
www.rescueboard.com
www.pitbullpets.com
Old May 17th, 2004, 01:41 PM

Ahhhhh, the allure of the Q-Tip. Nadia is obsessed with them too - LOL!!! Everyday she checks the bathroom garbage can for this beloved treat. Of course, weighing in at the extreme fly weight of just under 7 pounds (and being a priss to boot - hey, you've seen her) she won't tip a heavier garbage can - thank God! This means that so long as the garbage is below a certain level she can't get them but wooo hooo when it gets up. Means lots of emptying it does

Michelle

ps I think I have seeen her bribing Oliver, trying to convince him to tip the garbage can
Old May 17th, 2004, 01:46 PM
Senior Contributor

My little kitten loves to play with Q-tips if he can get his paws on any. Justin my husband dropeed one on the floor the other day and before you know it he took off with it and when we came home that after noon he was still playing with it. You go and buy them all these toys and things for them to play with and they would rather have something that they find around the house like a box or a sock or a Q-tip. They are so funny and cute that way.
Old May 17th, 2004, 01:46 PM
Sadie's Chefomatic

Mona, you have to look at this from Caspers perspective...

Maybe he thinks he can clean his ears out with the qtips and then he'll be able to hear!!

LOL
Old May 17th, 2004, 01:47 PM
Senior Contributor

It's ok,we laugh about it too.......LOL

He is a card at times..And to smart at times....LOL

I just couldn't get over his growling...Mind you my previous cat Mousie growled at my nephews a few times...Mousie for some reason just didn't like boys.I guess cause he was only raised with my daughter and didn't see much of my nephews.He was fine with my neice.If the boys were upstairs,Mousie would lay in the middle of the stairs and not let them come down.And all you heard was Mousie growling,and the boys yelling at me...Aunt Mo....LOL...None of them ever hurt Mousie.They had cats of their own and were very good with them.....Go figure....LOL

Oops,I put the "H" in Winnie.....LOL...Yeah he better not corrupt her....
Old May 17th, 2004, 03:57 PM
Senior Contributor

Yes,Mona whoever said cats are dumb,don't know much about cats....mine know exactly how to twirl us around their paws.
Vinnie says hi to Winnie
Old May 17th, 2004, 04:41 PM
Senior Contributor

LMFAO @ Luba.....If only that could happen.....

So true about the toys...I don't know why I bother..

Well the garbage can is the step on one....He has actually figured that you step on it,it opens,head goes in,Q-Tip comes out.....LOL

Anita,I sooooo agree with you.......

Winnie says hi to Vinnie.And she sends him a little .....
Old May 17th, 2004, 06:54 PM

I know exactly what you are talking about mona....Maxie takes anything that'll fit in her mouth! Especially if it's paper; an example of this is a couple weeks ago I was sitting at the kitchen table and had a twenty dollar bill and a fifty dollar bill laid side by side on the table. Maxie looked up over the table and looked at the money; she took the fifty and I had to chase her to get it back. it was really funny . i've since learned to keep my money out of Maxie's reach...lol.
Old May 17th, 2004, 10:46 PM
Senior Contributor

LMAO.

Smart cookie.She went for the big bucks......
Old May 18th, 2004, 03:24 PM
Chocolate

I'm not so sure Mr Casper (lol) really hides them... perhaps he's playing w them in the same place (probably his fave "playground") and it's not the "safest" per say, so he looses them under the furniture...?

that's what I see my dogs doing w all their toys, anyhow... and the muzzles, *I* misplace, they're not stolen to hide a safe place