Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > In the News - Pet related articles and stories in the press > Newspaper Articles of Interest (animal/pet related) from Around the World

Old September 2nd, 2010, 06:06 AM

girl tosses puppies out of a bucket, one by one...

so theres this viral video which consists of a girl throwing a puppies one by one (in total six) out of a bucket and into a river below.

i have not seen the video,

have not found it, not gonna try anymore, i've seen enough responses on youtube to know thats its real.

i hope she gets in trouble, if i was there i probably would have pushed her and the camera man off the ledge and into the river. but i'd probably get in a lot of crap : /.

anyway, i have not found it, but i'd thought share it.

the girl looks to be 15 or so.

i've never been exposed to this much animal cruelty since i got on here.
its like i didnt even know it was as rapid as it really is.
kind of makes you question mankind as a whole... sta5farillallah...
"For those whom Islam has embraced, the greatest witness to God's unremitting, pursuing, sustaining, and guiding love is the Qu'ran. Like a vast magnificent ocean, it lures you deeper and deeper into its dazzling waves until you are swept into it. But instead of drowning in a sea of darkness, as described above, you find yourself immersed in an ocean of divine light and mercy." - Dr.Jeffrey Lang
Old September 2nd, 2010, 07:40 AM
Senior Contributor

Trust me you don't want to see it. I did and it upset me so much , it shut my speach down for a few hours. I was horrified. Do not look at it. A man called 4chan has located this B!thch.

There ain't no cure for stupid ...... but we should make sure we laugh and point it out to everyone else
Old September 2nd, 2010, 09:29 AM

It's so cruel.

4chan are good with helping to save animals. I hope they really turn up the heat with her.
"For those whom Islam has embraced, the greatest witness to God's unremitting, pursuing, sustaining, and guiding love is the Qu'ran. Like a vast magnificent ocean, it lures you deeper and deeper into its dazzling waves until you are swept into it. But instead of drowning in a sea of darkness, as described above, you find yourself immersed in an ocean of divine light and mercy." - Dr.Jeffrey Lang
Old September 2nd, 2010, 04:51 PM
Senior Contributor

Angry I hope this is nothing but a hoax...because this is absolute sickness!!!

By Sarah Jacobsson Purewal
Video of Puppies Thrown into River Spark Outcry and Sleuthing

Internet sleuths band together to track down a girl who threw six puppies into a river.

A disturbing YouTube video showing a young woman throwing puppies into a river has sparked cries of outrage among Internet users with many vowing to hunt her down.

I'm not going to embed the video here because the video is too disturbing for my tastes and it can be found elsewhere on the Internet easily. The video shows a blonde-haired girl picking up puppies out of a bucket and tossing them into a river. At this time, it's unclear if the video is authentic or a hoax.

The People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (undefined for information that will lead to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons involved in this incident of animal cruelty.

Crowdsourcing Solving a Crime

That said, the Internet has wasted no time in getting to work hunting the girl (and the camera man) down. Web users on the popular Internet forum known as 4chan immediately jumped to identify the girl--and if there's one thing 4chan is good at, it's finding people who abuse animals.

Click to Enlarge

It appears that they've already identified the owner of the YouTube account to which the video was first uploaded (the user's name is Martin, and he appears to be from Bugojno, Bosnia), as well as a couple of Facebook accounts that may or may not belong to the girl. The board also thinks it has identified some of the girl's friends, and has posted all this information to an image board.

Nobody has come forth to admit guilt yet, but that hasn't stopped the forum from harassing who it assumes to be the guilty parties.
Old September 2nd, 2010, 05:24 PM
-

No cpietra, it's not a hoax. This video is all over the net. I haven't watched it , hearing about it was enough for me.

they did get the girl's name , Peta , Rescue Ink (among others) are offering rewards for her arrest. With that much pressure from media and people , she will get caught by police IF she's lucky because there"s a lot of people who wants to do the same to her (there's many death treats against her)

Last edited by Frenchy; September 2nd, 2010 at 05:28 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2010, 05:41 PM
Senior Contributor

I guess none of the puppies survived...is there any word on them?
Unfortunately this is a practice I have witnessed myself when I lived in BC, on a particular reserve...tried to save them but unfortunately we were too late...
Scary that these kids are our next generation
Old September 2nd, 2010, 06:32 PM
Compromised account

Wow... I saw the video.. Its sickening. I hope and pray for KARMA to hunt this little witch down. This makes me really crazy....I want to throw her in that same lake... maybe break her arms and legs first...
Sick people...SICK SICK SICK....
Old September 2nd, 2010, 06:35 PM
Compromised account

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpietra16 View Post
I guess none of the puppies survived...is there any word on them?
Unfortunately this is a practice I have witnessed myself when I lived in BC, on a particular reserve...tried to save them but unfortunately we were too late...
I am guessing not, bcz by the looks of them they were MAYBE 3-4 weeks old. Not enough to even begin to swim.. Also, if you notice, she is wearing a hoodie and gloves, must be cold...
Just boggles my mind. I dont understand this. I dont understand at all....

RIP puppies
Old September 2nd, 2010, 06:40 PM
Senior Contributor

Jennie, I haven't watched the video and I won't...I just hope she gets her just reward, in a big way and if it means throwing her in with the fish...so be it...I don't think we need anyone like that in this world.
Old September 2nd, 2010, 06:45 PM
Compromised account

Its scary that this is the next generation.... but then we have kids like CP's and Sandman, and I am sure many other members on this forum, that are educated and are avid animal lovers and protectors...
Old September 2nd, 2010, 07:13 PM
Mickey, my angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpietra16 View Post
Sadly, I'm afraid that the drowning of puppies and kittens as a means of population control is more commonly practiced than any of us care to know.

In this case it was done by a young woman in a seemingly callous and uncaring manner and it was taped for the world to see. However it is done, the end result is the same. Drowning may be fairly quick but I'm sure it is anything but painless.
"Let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." -Jack Layton
"Be the change you want to see in the world" -Gandhi

Kitties: Punky (17), and Sassy (13), Twinky (10),

SweetMickey 1991 to May 24, 2009

Last edited by mikischo; September 2nd, 2010 at 07:50 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2010, 08:41 PM

i hate people more and more
Old September 2nd, 2010, 09:06 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

I can't watch the video. But I know it's reality all over the world. Look at the way farmers get rid of their unwanted litters of dogs and cats. It's either drowning or antifreeze. I don't know what possessed her to have it on tape. She's just sick!

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old September 3rd, 2010, 09:10 AM

From what I read on a UK website she is Eastern European, and therefore punishment is unlikely.
Old September 3rd, 2010, 09:14 AM

I've watched the video, and I don't recommend anybody seeing it.
Could not believe how she could just do something like that.
Anyways 4chan or Anonymous, found the girl online, and there's a video out of her apologizing.

She says that she is very sorry and the reason she did what she did was because her grandmother did not want the puppies and that they were all sick, and she didn't know what to do..
Of course this video was all text, so we don't hear her voice or see her face, but no one's sure whether the apology video is from the actual girl or not.
Old September 3rd, 2010, 09:25 AM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by cell View Post
From what I read on a UK website she is Eastern European, and therefore punishment is unlikely.
ditto Cell , but the police are looking for her , probably just because of all the media pressure but still , I think maybe because of this being all over the net , they will have to do something about her.
Old September 3rd, 2010, 09:36 AM
Senior Contributor

Drowning is suppose to be one of the worst ways to die. If they find her hold her head underwater and see how she enjoys it.
I am disgusted. One thing if the police do nothing the public will and I will not feel one bit of remorse for her.
Now owned by Clark the Crazy American Bulldog
Old September 3rd, 2010, 10:31 AM
Compromised account

I think, upon reflecting on this longer... what really REALLY bothered me was the obvious joy and fun, and the giggles she was having while killing.

I know its a reality in many places, and while the result is the same, this was disturbing on so many other levels...
Old September 3rd, 2010, 11:05 AM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastifflover View Post
One thing if the police do nothing the public will and I will not feel one bit of remorse for her.

I've been reading some of the comments on the net about this whole thing and I'm so sick and tired of reading about this (drowning puppies) goes on on farms and many other places and it's almost "normal" ... waked the up people , it's 2010 !!! Spay and neuter your pets !!!
Old September 3rd, 2010, 11:57 AM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post

I've been reading some of the comments on the net about this whole thing and I'm so sick and tired of reading about this (drowning puppies) goes on on farms and many other places and it's almost "normal" ... waked the up people , it's 2010 !!! Spay and neuter your pets !!!
what is wrong with people
Now owned by Clark the Crazy American Bulldog
Old September 3rd, 2010, 03:37 PM
Senior Contributor

she has been found:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...released_.html

And the country sees dogs as dirty and disease. From my understanding is it common to kill dogs, for example putting them in cages with pit bulls, so they are torn apart.

Last edited by NoahGrey; September 3rd, 2010 at 03:44 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2010, 04:14 PM
Senior Contributor

Some people are just evil creatures,I did not watch the video and won't...
I think it's quiet common,even here in Canada,that unwanted kittens and puppies are killed,thrown against a wall or drowned
Old September 3rd, 2010, 06:09 PM

Thre thread in the general forum has been merged with this one.

Your friendly neighbourhood mod,
Ford
Old September 6th, 2010, 04:47 PM

Angry A sad world

I would not watch is video! There is a special place for people like that,
But we can only hope she will her due
Old September 6th, 2010, 05:14 PM
Senior Contributor

I didn't see the video, and will not. I did read the girl said her grandmother told her to get rid of them because they were ill.

There is a generation of people growing up with the most warped outlook on the lives of animals.
There are only two rules at my house: House rule #1. Cats rule. House rule #2. See rule #1.

http://nuriaandthegang.shutterfly.com/
Old September 17th, 2010, 11:15 PM
Willing cat servant

I won't look the video because I just can't.
As a society we have failed to accomplish more severe penalties for cruelty, abuse and any kind of offense (including murder) to animals.
On one side I see a growing awareness on people, more and more are becoming sensible to animal well being than before.
On the other side I'm sick, really sick and tired of all these videos of immense cruelty, abuse and torture of animals and/or people in some cases.
Some idiots in my parents city tried to do it as well by torturing a dog and uploading it a youtube (it literally breaks my heart just to know that it happened). Video was taken down asap and they had a big group of angry people outside their house because besides being murderers they were dumb enough to give away their identities. I guess people think that's "badass or cool" what a damn joke.
There's a case I read on the wikipedia about a duo of guys that tortured and killed people and animals that literally left me shaking and crying so much and those were uploaded too (their videos).

A lot of people are heartless and cruel and sick but us the ones who care about animals outnumber them. At least that's some sort of comforting thought.

P.S. Are you saying a guy called 4Chan? Because 4Chan in itself is the name of a website. They have some nice sections for gamers, drawing, comics, artwork, photography, etc but they also have a very crappy side in the 18+ section A LOT of crap gets in, including those videos of torture, accidents, or humiliation. (not a fan of 4chan anyway here )