Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Introduce yourself here - Say hello

Old May 3rd, 2008, 07:09 PM

Hello am new here. I am coco's mom and she is a 7 month old mini dachshund and I made a post on the site that was for her so am waiting for any replies on that. Coco's coloring is chocolate dapple. She's quite the spoiled little dog. We love her to pieces. Just wanted to say hello and introduce us. Thanks, coco's mom
Old May 3rd, 2008, 07:31 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Hi, coco's mom!

Can't wait to hear stories about Coco and see pictures, too! (And believe me, I won't be the only one asking. )

Welcome to the board.

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old May 5th, 2008, 12:37 PM

new memeber

Hello again, Not sure how to put pic's on here. She is a cutie though and spoiled rotten. Coco's mom
Old May 5th, 2008, 12:42 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

There is a bit of a delay put into the board to discourage spammers. However, I think you're past the time delay and I think you need only one more post before you can upload attachments.

To post an attachment from your computer, open a reply window and scroll down to where it says Additional Options. There's a Manage Attachments button about midway through the Additional Options section. Click on Manage Attachments and it will allow you to browse to a picture on your computer and let you upload it. Attachments have to be 100KB or smaller in size and you can upload three to a post.

Good luck!

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."