Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Introduce yourself here - Say hello

Old March 12th, 2005, 02:21 PM
banned user

Justice, Zeppo and Haylee Say Hello!

I thought this would be the best pic to show off my bunch of animals.
Justice is the pup int he centre, back at 16 weeks old. She is a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retreiver. Please feel free to ask me question on this breed, there is some false information in the SouthWestern Ontario area right now. Feel free to email me at heatherlina@hotmail.com if you have questions on anything you would like to know, or clarification on anything you have heard.
I am not a breeder, I fell in love with the breed and wanted it as a pet first. She has a mismark, and could not be shown. I plan on getting a male to show and stud.
The other wo characaters are Haylee, the grey one and Zeppo, the black tabby cat. I know they are overweight, we blame my brother and McDonald's french fires (we stopped that now)
I love animals, and came on to this website mostly for some assistance for a friend, thought Iwould introduce my own pets.
I have tons of pictures of Justice.. not sure how to make them small enough to show though!

Last edited by Safyre; July 18th, 2005 at 12:56 PM.
Old March 12th, 2005, 02:32 PM

they are all beautiful. my cat is overwieght as well, i'm trying a diet but it doesn't seem to be working. I'v heard of Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retreivers but never actully met one. they look absolutly beautiful from the pics i have seen and yours is no exception (well except maybe she is a litte more pretty ).

Candi- Italian Greyhound
Cash- Italian Greyhound
Jasmine- Tabby cat
Old March 12th, 2005, 02:54 PM
banned user

Yeah, diets don't work for my cats either. Zeppo has been overweight since we got Hayls and thats... 6 yrs ago.
Eventually, we gave up on making her diet, as it wasn't doing anything.. and really just making her miserable. She also has an anxiety disorder, she over grooms herself, so her belly has no hair on it. She started doing it after our older cat passed away. So we just try to make her happy now. Skimmed Milk and all (my vet told me if i was going to give her milk, give her skimmed. lol)
Old March 18th, 2005, 10:02 PM

Sorry that I am a little late welcoming you!

Hi - glad you could join us. You furbabies are beautiful.
Attached Images

Old March 19th, 2005, 10:16 AM

They're beautiful. My friend at work

has a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retreiver. It is so gorgeous. Cats and diets don't work. LOL Then they'll meow all night.
Old March 19th, 2005, 11:13 AM

You're dog is gorgeous I have never heard of this breed before....please post more pics.
Old March 19th, 2005, 03:34 PM
banned user

i have pics all over this site of her .. in the sleepy thread, the head/chest pics thread ... lol i love to show off this breed. its a great breed thats sorta a secret.

And yes Toni, the diet especially stopped working for my older cat when we got my yonger cat. she stle the kitten food, which ofcourse, has more vitamins to help them grow. and boy did she (the older) lol