Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Pet photography > Pet photography - Pet pictures > Pet free photography

Old December 3rd, 2008, 10:03 AM

Brandykins...the pictures look Amazing!!! It looks like a very peaceful place to visit.
Old December 3rd, 2008, 11:49 AM

Location: I am from Glasgow, Scotland, but now live on the West Coast of Scotland.
Many thanks SIL Oh it is peaceful - now!! Not so in history as that was where the Massacre of Glencoe took place when the MacDonalds were massacred by the Campbells!! (http://www.electricscotland.com/history/glencoe/) is a link for interest/info!

Some say it is haunted but I don't believe that!!

Many thanks for your response and will pass them onto my friend, when I next see him.

Take care.

Rose.
Old December 3rd, 2008, 12:07 PM
Senior Contributor

Wow - beautiful area! Those pics definitely give Rick C a run for his money. Your friend has a good eye and of course it's not a bad thing that the area is so lovely to start with (despite it's historical background). Thanks for sharing.
Old December 3rd, 2008, 08:05 PM

Location: I am from Glasgow, Scotland, but now live on the West Coast of Scotland.
Many thanks Dog Dancer and will pass on your lovely comments to my friend. It is his hobby!

Take care
Old December 4th, 2008, 10:56 AM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Wonderful pictures!! I really think your friend should look into trying to get a professional gig. Amazing!!
We have a few fantastic photogs on this site lately. I feel like I can "see the world" without having to leave the warmth of my home (or my babies).

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old December 4th, 2008, 11:25 AM

Many thanks 14+Kitties for your lovely comments of my friend, Grant's pics I know he appreciates all the lovely comments everyone posts!!

I love looking at all the photographs on here as well

Again, thank you.

Take care.
Old December 4th, 2008, 09:59 PM

Brandykins...thanks for the website. Some of my husband's family were MacDonalds.
Old December 4th, 2008, 10:38 PM
Senior Contributor

Beautiful pics! But they look soooo cold! I never see snow unless I drive an hour and a half to the mountains. I love that this forum has members from so many countries and climates!
Old December 5th, 2008, 12:19 AM
Master of the Drool!

The pics are wonderful!!! Looks chilly! Makes you want to snuggle up with a furry baby and enjoy the beauty!!
AHHHH They are a year old already!!!!
Old December 5th, 2008, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIL View Post
Brandykins...thanks for the website. Some of my husband's family were MacDonalds.
Aw SIL you are very welcome! Glad you liked the link!!

Take care

Quote:
Originally Posted by glasslass View Post
Beautiful pics! But they look soooo cold! I never see snow unless I drive an hour and a half to the mountains. I love that this forum has members from so many countries and climates!
Thank you Glasslass I don't feel it cold as our weather here is mostly cold - our summer this year was awful!! It is quite warm today at 6 degrees! Cold on Tuesday here but no snow at minus 11 degrees but ice on the pavements and stopped me from going out as I live at the corner of a steep hill!! The gritters came out and gritted the roads but not pavements so I called and complained and they eventually sent out a truck and put sand and grit and salt on the pavements - then it rained I can't stand it too warm!!

It is much nicer to see Glencoe and the Rannoch Moor in snow - more effective!

Take care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat&Murph View Post
The pics are wonderful!!! Looks chilly! Makes you want to snuggle up with a furry baby and enjoy the beauty!!
Many thanks Mat&Murph I prefer winter - at least we know how to dress over here in winter!! Our summer weather was atrocious!! Wet and Windy most days!! I had on my Northface gear and never felt it cold up there!!

Again, thank you.

Take care.