Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Dog food forum

Old September 9th, 2010, 12:00 PM

Free Pet Food

Hi all,

I came across this information today and thought there might be some people on this site who would also like to have FREE STUFF

This is not the food I buy for my dog but I will donate it to a local shelter. It takes about 10 days to receive the coupon in the mail. A girl from my work already received hers. Hurry, it's only while quantities last.

https://www.naturaadvantage.com/
Old September 9th, 2010, 12:13 PM
Senior Contributor

This is a good food and shelters will be very happy to get it.
Now owned by Clark the Crazy American Bulldog
Old September 9th, 2010, 12:24 PM
Senior Contributor

Hey Thanks!. Cannot wait to get my coupon as I have sooo many cats to care for.
Old September 9th, 2010, 12:45 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

I got that one a while back thanks to Shay. It is a good food. For dogs too. There are many choices on the coupon. You just need to find a store in your area that carries them.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old September 10th, 2010, 08:15 AM
-

I completed the form with intentions of sending the coupon to 14k, I got the message "We're sorry, but something went wrong" ....any tips?
Old September 10th, 2010, 08:20 AM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris21711 View Post
I completed the form with intentions of sending the coupon to 14k, I got the message "We're sorry, but something went wrong" ....any tips?
14+ already used her address to get a coupon acccording to her post. I tried to get a couple of coupons and found out you can only use the address you are having the coupon sent to once. Did you request one? If not, unless the coupon comes with a name and address on it, you could get one and send it to her.
Old September 10th, 2010, 08:23 AM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by quincymycat View Post
14+ already used her address to get a coupon acccording to her post. I tried to get a couple of coupons and found out you can only use the address you are having the coupon sent to once. Did you request one? If not, unless the coupon comes with a name and address on it, you could get one and send it to her.
I used my addy QMC.....Shay sent 14k one, so I'm assuming that there is no name printed. If there is I would get it to her somehow....I WANT THAT COUPON
Old September 10th, 2010, 08:27 AM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
I used my addy QMC.....Shay sent 14k one, so I'm assuming that there is no name printed. If there is I would get it to her somehow....I WANT THAT COUPON
I'd volunteer my address but I already used it....know anyone else's address you could use??
My problem is all my friends have ++ animals and they use the coupon too. I sent one to my g/f up north.....who is flying down next week for a long weekend and hopefully she gets it before she comes.
Old September 10th, 2010, 08:59 AM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Chris - I love you!! Actually, Shay told me about the coupon so I went to the site and filled out the form. They send you the coupon with your name, address, and the store nearest you filled out. I am assuming they want you to go to that particular store.
I appreciate the fact that so many are so willing to help me feed my monsters. Now I have to go to work and make some money so I can buy more food.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old September 10th, 2010, 08:59 AM
-

I could use a friend's addy, I don't understand why there is a problemo with mine. I know lots of folks with ++++ pets, but figure that 14k has upward of 40 so she could use it more.
Old September 10th, 2010, 09:03 AM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14+kitties View Post
I am assuming they want you to go to that particular store.

That wouldn't be a problem....they came up with a store in Newmarket....that's close.

I appreciate the fact that so many are so willing to help me feed my monsters. Now I have to go to work and make some money so I can buy more food.
I thought you wasn't working today

Just for everyones info 14k buys 200 can of cat food a week + kibble
Old September 10th, 2010, 09:05 AM
Senior Contributor

Trust me Chris....with the few people around here that I know well enough to ask, they were excited about getting the food themselves, not handing it over

Now that I know that there is a name and addy and the store name on the coupon, I guess the one I sent to my friend up north is going to have to wait until I go there at Christmas to be redeemed.
Old September 10th, 2010, 09:07 AM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
The "stuff" she uses in on sale right now and I need to replenish "Scruffy's" and his co-horts supplies too, so let me know when another trip is in the cards.

Did you get my PM I sent just before the lights went out on the board???
Old September 10th, 2010, 09:36 AM
-

Quote:
The "stuff" she uses in on sale right now and I need to replenish "Scruffy's" and his co-horts supplies too, so let me know when another trip is in the cards.

I'll try this again ....Not too sure when I'll see 14k next, but I can stash it here until next time...where is it on sale?

Did you get my PM I sent just before the lights went out on the board???
Yep and answered but not before the lights went out
Old September 10th, 2010, 09:47 AM
Senior Contributor

I am trying to get my friends to go and get the coupon especially the ones with no pets
Now owned by Clark the Crazy American Bulldog
Old September 10th, 2010, 05:19 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
I thought you wasn't working today

I wasn't. I was asked if I would switch a day so I had yesterday off. Work today and the weekend.

Actually it's closer to 300 cans a week mf. I buy some from Pet Valu as well.

I got my coupon from Shay today! Thank you so much Shay!! I will let you know if I can pick it up with another addy on it.
Just as an FYI - coupons are only good until Sept 25. Unless they are printing a bunch off with a later expiry date.

Thank you so much to those who are trying to get coupons. I appreciate it!!

Old September 11th, 2010, 08:19 AM
150% PRO S/N

Aww crap! I just read the coupon a little closer. It says it can't be copied or transferred. Too bad.