Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Off topic forum > Movies - T.V. - Videos

Old June 19th, 2013, 02:31 PM

Sad dog / Sad cat diary...

These were just too good, I had to share!

Sad dog diary -

http://youtu.be/Xw1C5T-fH2Y

Sad cat diary -

http://youtu.be/PKffm2uI4dk

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~ Mahatma Gandhi
Old June 19th, 2013, 03:02 PM
Senior Contributor

Those are too funny, thanks for posting.
Old June 19th, 2013, 04:06 PM
Chum Mum

Hillarious!!
R.I.P. Boog,Pootie, Bud & Tarkha
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I look into your soft brown eyes,
Where love and loyal homage shine,
And wonder where the difference lies
Between your soul and mine!
Old June 19th, 2013, 05:37 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

I've never seen the dog one! Both of them cracked me up, though! No matter how many times I see the cat one, it still gets me to giggling!!

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old June 19th, 2013, 06:38 PM
Senior Contributor

That is too funny! Are there more of these?
Old June 20th, 2013, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelrunpack View Post
I've never seen the dog one! Both of them cracked me up, though! No matter how many times I see the cat one, it still gets me to giggling!!
my eyes were crying from all the laughing, then I show them to N at night when we were home and again! Now when I talk to Bestia or Guero I asked them if they will write that in their diary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingdog View Post
That is too funny! Are there more of these?
I think those are the only 2 of that kind that the person has. They are only a few months old, so maybe he will have more later.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~ Mahatma Gandhi
Old June 20th, 2013, 12:38 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jull View Post
my eyes were crying from all the laughing, then I show them to N at night when we were home and again! Now when I talk to Bestia or Guero I asked them if they will write that in their diary

I think those are the only 2 of that kind that the person has. They are only a few months old, so maybe he will have more later.
I would hate to see what my dog would write in his diary about me. I bet Marty would write that I am feeding him the wrong food , that I am eating his food and giving him my yucky canned food. And I am sleeping on the wrong side of the bed.
Old June 20th, 2013, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingdog View Post
And I am sleeping on the wrong side of the bed.
Maybe more like, "you are sleeping in my bed"...

Its funny, this morning it was pouring rain outside, and even though Guero could care less, Bestia refuses to take care of business if its raining, he went out and came back immediately... next thing we know he was down in the basement taking a poop... N was looking at him so mad and all I said was .."Dear diary..." he had no option but to laugh.

Don't get me wrong I don't approve of Bestia pooping inside, but normally we do have a training pad down there on that spot, as it has happened before, and I rather he knows there is a spot where he can go without being in trouble and not have to worry about "holding it in" unnecessarily and then be in for bigger trouble. Ha! the good part too, is that since they eat raw their poop does not stink and of course it also helps that he is only a 5lb dog, if he was a bigger dog then it would be a different story.

Old June 20th, 2013, 01:24 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jull View Post
Maybe more like, "you are sleeping in my bed"...

Its funny, this morning it was pouring rain outside, and even though Guero could care less, Bestia refuses to take care of business if its raining, he went out and came back immediately... next thing we know he was down in the basement taking a poop... N was looking at him so mad and all I said was .."Dear diary..." he had no option but to laugh.

Don't get me wrong I don't approve of Bestia pooping inside, but normally we do have a training pad down there on that spot, as it has happened before, and I rather he knows there is a spot where he can go without being in trouble and not have to worry about "holding it in" unnecessarily and then be in for bigger trouble. Ha! the good part too, is that since they eat raw their poop does not stink and of course it also helps that he is only a 5lb dog, if he was a bigger dog then it would be a different story.
Now that is one for the diary , Dear Diary guess what I did today , HEHE.
Yeah Marty just might think it his 'bed' as he is always sleeping on my pillow and when I wakeup I will sometime find Marty with his head on my pillow too. That is a good thing you do have a small dog , what if you put boots on your paws would he mind walking in the rain?