Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Helping cats and dogs - Adoption - Rescue - Fostering - Lost & found > Lost & Found (Pls include a pic if possible & write location in TITLE)

Old February 24th, 2008, 02:31 PM

Unhappy Lost miniature Schnauser

I lost my miniature schnauser on wednesday the 21 of february, She is a female named daisy approx 15 months old she was lost near st constant quebec very close to montreal I have registered with the spca, She could be anywhere as there are major auto routes in the area such as hwy 30/ 207 / 138 and 132. she was wearing a pink collar with my telephone number on it as well she is black and grey very playfull and friendly approx 19 lbs

Last edited by Heart Broken; February 24th, 2008 at 02:37 PM.
Old February 24th, 2008, 03:28 PM

So sorry that you have lost Daisy.

that she finds her way home.

Don't let someone become a priority in your life when you are just an option in their life.
Old February 24th, 2008, 04:56 PM
-

Heart Broken , have you called AMR (St-Constant pound) and I know there's a pound in Kahnawake too
Old February 24th, 2008, 06:36 PM

Frenchy/ buster Boo

Thanks for your concern its nice to know that there are people that still care, As for AMR we have contacted them and we were advised that they did not have her but we will check on Monday , as on an earlier post it mentioned that they were associated with puppy mills ? would any of you have the address, the lady who answered the phone advised me that we have made a common mistake as we included Daisy's name on her tag and that since she was a purebreed we probabily lost her as she was house trained and whoever picked her up kept her ?
Old February 24th, 2008, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart Broken View Post
I lost my miniature schnauser on wednesday the 21 of february, She is a female named daisy approx 15 months old she was lost near st constant quebec very close to montreal I have registered with the spca, She could be anywhere as there are major auto routes in the area such as hwy 30/ 207 / 138 and 132. she was wearing a pink collar with my telephone number on it as well she is black and grey very playfull and friendly approx 19 lbs

Oh dear, I am so very, very sorry you've lost little Daisy. I sincerely hope someone spots her, calls you or the SPCA.

Please keep us posted, we CARE!!!

Hugs.
Old February 24th, 2008, 07:21 PM
-

I hope for you and Daisy that she is spayed .... I don't know the adress but they're on Rang St-Pierre , Morand (car dealer) is on the corner on the 132 . If coming from From Mercier bridge , turn right on St-Pierre and AMR will be on the right side just before a vet clinic.
Old February 24th, 2008, 07:40 PM
Owned by goldens

Lost miniature Schnauzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
I hope for you and Daisy that she is spayed .... I don't know the adress but they're on Rang St-Pierre , Morand (car dealer) is on the corner on the 132 . If coming from From Mercier bridge , turn right on St-Pierre and AMR will be on the right side just before a vet clinic.
Don't just call, go there. The building looks like a pet store from the front.
You can also call the SPCA Monteregie or the SPCA in Montreal. People don't know about local shelters and will sometimes bring found dogs/cats there.
Old February 26th, 2008, 11:11 AM
-

I know this is highly unlikely, there is a female salt/pepper Schnauzer at TAS North, maybe someone picked her up on their way to T.O. and she escaped out of the car. I know it's not very probable, but weirder things have happened. Hope you find her soon.
Old February 28th, 2008, 11:47 AM

Where is TAS north

Could you please let me know where Tas is located and or the phone and address, A.S.A.P

Thanks
Old February 28th, 2008, 11:51 AM

Hi...Here's the link that Chris was refering too...it is the Toronto Animal Shelter North region and this is the picture they have up on their site.

Good luck

http://www.petharbor.com/detail.asp?...where=type_DOG
Old March 8th, 2008, 07:25 PM

Thank you

SIL thank you for giving me the link for the TAS North I was not thinking straight and was not wven able to figure out what tas stood for, my wife and I called and were advised that it was in fact a female that had recently had given birth to pups, unfortunately it was not daisy. I would like to thank everyone that gave advice and tried to help us, on the brighter side we have adopted a four month old miniature schnauser from AMR that was in need of a home, his name is eegan. His owner had to give him up as she was diagnosed with terminal cancer and had to be hospitalized and could not care for him. Eegan was skinny and was suffering from kennel cough. We adopted him as he was in need of a loving home as well he has helped to ease the pain of loosing daizy. My two children were very excited to have a new dog in the house. I have made a 200.00 donation to the spca and once again Thank you all, we have not given up and will never give up and god willing daisy will come home one day as we all miss her as she was like one of our children.