Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Helping cats and dogs - Adoption - Rescue - Fostering - Lost & found > Lost & Found (Pls include a pic if possible & write location in TITLE)

Old November 10th, 2002, 12:37 AM

Unhappy LOST: We have lost or cat

Please help us find our beloved kitty. His name is Salem, he is 9 months old, all black with a small patch of white fur on the front of his neck. He ran out on November 8th at around 2-3 a.m.. Our other kitten shadow misses him dearly as do we. The area is Pierrefonds by the streets; Byron, Madison, Graham, and Harris. $$ REWARD $$ offered for his safe return. Please find it in your heart to return him if you find him as he means the world to us. Thank you. You can call 514-971-5101 anytime if you have information. Your help will not go unrecognized.
Attached Images

Old June 12th, 2003, 06:53 PM

Question

Hi there,

I like you, have lost a cat. It HURTS, I know!

Mind you, I kind of now think some cosmic force made room for the cat that adopted me a few weeks ago. She was under a year old, skinny, and pregnant! I took her in and she had 6 kittens, so I'm looking for homes for the babies, who will be ready to leave on August 21.

If you're interested in adopting one (for free), please let me know. I still check if anybody here has found my Kitty Wells, missing since April 30.

Best,
Duality
Old June 12th, 2003, 07:02 PM

Unfortunately, but very fortunately, we found our cat the next day. Our neighbour found him while he was cleaning out his pool and i don't think i need to tell you how much it hurts, and still does. But thankfully we did go to the SPCA the enxt week and we found an amazing little guy who looked like he had the spirit of Salem in him and to this day gives us more love, if that's possible, than we had ever imagined. We miss Salem greatly and have buried him in our backyard and designated a part in the garden above him with his gravestone which my fiancee created. Thank you once again for your concern and offer, but right now I feel that 2 cats is more than enough for our small family.

Salem and now Beamer
Old June 12th, 2003, 07:11 PM

Ahhhhhh. That's soooooooooooo sad. I would die!

Well, I'm glad to hear you have a new little poopsie to keep Salem company. I plan to keep one kitten and the mama, maybe two kittens and mama, we'll see. Thanks for considering my babies though.

Life has a funny way of giving us what IT thinks is best. GRRRRRR, eh? But it usually all works out in the end. I just hope my Kitty Wells is in heaven eating tuna and salmon, on a fluffy pillow, being brushed by cute toms ALL DAY LONG. Two weeks after she dissapeared, the pregnant stray came to my balcony, hungry and in desperate need of a home. My mom says that K.W. "made room" for Goosey Lucie (Golden Girls fan?).

Wishing you and babies the best!
Duality