Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Introduce yourself here - Say hello

Old April 22nd, 2011, 02:08 AM

Wink Hello

My name is marlene, and we breed boxers from just ouside of Kamloops, B. C. called Savona, a beautiful place ( a desert place like Yuma) in the summertime that is... Lol We have been breeding boxers now for 4 years and have 3 different females, and one very busy male\
We are very interested in chatting with other breeders in this forum
We also bred Golden's for a number of years, as with Silky's and Scotties
Looking forward to chatting with some of you
Marlene
Old April 22nd, 2011, 02:10 AM

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by growler~GateKeeper; April 22nd, 2011 at 04:07 AM. Reason: No Self Promo
Old April 22nd, 2011, 04:31 AM

Dear marlene allan,

Thanks so much for joining our forum. You'll find in general that we are a friendly devoted bunch of pet lovers trying to help other pet lovers. Our forum does have a certain 'pulse' so please take a look here to check out the rules and guidelines.

Thanks for joining, please post some pictures of your pets if you can, and feel free to ask the members, moderators or admins for help if you need it.

Your friendly neighborhood Mod and Admin team.

The Spirit Lives As Long As Someone Who Lives Remembers You - Navaho Saying
Old April 22nd, 2011, 06:26 AM
Rescue is my fav. breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler~GateKeeper View Post
Dear marlene allan,

Thanks so much for joining our forum. You'll find in general that we are a friendly devoted bunch of pet lovers trying to help other pet lovers. Our forum does have a certain 'pulse' so please take a look here to check out the rules and guidelines.

Thanks for joining, please post some pictures of your pets if you can, and feel free to ask the members, moderators or admins for help if you need it.

Your friendly neighborhood Mod and Admin team.
Thank you, Growler

Rose semi feral, a cpietra rescue, female tabby (approx 13 yrs)

Jasper RIP (2001-2018)
Sweet Pea RIP (2004?-2014)
Puddles RIP (1996-2014)
Snowball RIP (1991-2005)

In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats.-English Proverb

“While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.” Stephen R. Covey
Old April 22nd, 2011, 07:45 AM
-

Welcome to Pets.ca. ~ can't tell by your profile what type of pets you have ....but feather, fur or fin ~ whatever your pets are we'd love to see pics of shantee, tank, chazzie, nicky, Mr. magoo and ben! We're crazy for pics of our pets 'round here!
Old April 22nd, 2011, 10:45 AM
Senior Contributor

Welcome. I am so happy to have another champion breeder here. Since I own a retired show dog, I am always interested in good breeders that show their dogs. You must post some show pictures because we all love blue ribbons. I hear it is quit expensive to get all the health tests done. I am not sure about BC but here in Ontario it can run into the thousands of dollars. But, like they say, you get what you pay for. So post pictures, lots of them. I wanna see a blue ribbon...lol I will show you mine if you show me yours..lol

There ain't no cure for stupid ...... but we should make sure we laugh and point it out to everyone else
Old April 22nd, 2011, 02:39 PM
-

Welcome to the forum although as mentioned by growler~gatekeeper there are not too many breeders here. I do love boxers though and would like to see some pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaykeija View Post
Welcome. I am so happy to have another champion breeder here. Since I own a retired show dog, I am always interested in good breeders that show their dogs. You must post some show pictures because we all love blue ribbons. I hear it is quit expensive to get all the health tests done. I am not sure about BC but here in Ontario it can run into the thousands of dollars. But, like they say, you get what you pay for. So post pictures, lots of them. I wanna see a blue ribbon...lol I will show you mine if you show me yours..lol
I'm sure it's just as expensive here as it is there but defintely something that all good ethical breeders do regardless of the cost.