Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Helping cats and dogs - Adoption - Rescue - Fostering - Lost & found > Rescue (Adopt) a cat - listings

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 16th, 2005, 09:21 PM

Angry MEET JULY (Not for squeemish)

I though this forum had a section for 'rants'. Please allow me to indulge myself .....

"Hey out there - the one who moved on July 1st somewhere around Jervis Bay area in Pointe Claire. I think you forgot your little cat. I guess you thought that she was so cute that someone would take her in. Guess what, no one did - not until today, July 16th. You see, Scumbag, your 'cute little kitty' was too frightened to approach people for food, and she had no hunting skills. So today your little darling finally crawled into someone's yard and collapsed. All 2 lbs of her! All the vets were closed when a young man found her, and none of the shelters were taking calls. I just happened to be passing through my kitchen when the phone rang.

HERE'S A PICTURE OF YOUR SWEET LITTLE DARLING. I don't know if she's going to make it through the night, but I've made her as comfortable as I can and am trying to force minute drops of fluid into her mouth every hour (it's going to be a l---o----n---g night! Why don't you come and help me ? I'm sure she'd just love to see you through her sunken eyes (that is, if she can still see).

And you know what else, you she can still purr through the haze and pain of complete dehydration and starvation. If she doesn't make it through the night, she will not be alone - I will stay with her and curse you with every fiber of my being! May a similar fate befall you one day and NO ONE will hear you call out!"

End of rant ......

I have called this poor soul July (for obvious reasons). I called my vet and really, there is nothing to do but wait or go to the DMV to have her put down. I have a feeling she still has a tiny wee bit of life in her. I want to give her until morning to see if there is hope. Our little group doesn't have the funds to pay for an emergency call on a Saturday night, so all I can do right now is keep her comfortable (which she is).

Say a prayer, my friends, for this poor sweet soul and that her 'dumper' suffers the pain of the damned!
Attached Images

Last edited by Dragonfly; July 17th, 2005 at 02:51 AM.