Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Pet photography > Pet photography - Pet pictures

Old January 22nd, 2009, 02:41 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

So cute!! Love the storyline as always. If my back weren't so sore I would be on the edge of my chair!!

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old January 22nd, 2009, 02:45 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

I keep forgetting they're out there, rainbow Since I can't play them once I upload them, I guess it's not too surprising that my senile ol' memory can't keep track of them anymore.

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old January 22nd, 2009, 02:46 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14+kitties View Post
So cute!! Love the storyline as always. If my back weren't so sore I would be on the edge of my chair!!
Oh, no! What did I miss? How did you hurt your back?!

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old January 22nd, 2009, 02:50 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

No, you haven't missed anything mf. I have just had a very sore back for the last few weeks. I am going through tests now to find out why. No biggie. I have soft tissue damage from repetitive motion before. It could well just be a reoccurance. Sorry to be .

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old January 22nd, 2009, 02:56 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

It's my thread...and I'm the queen of thread-jacking...so we can go off-topic in my thread if we wanna! I won't complain

Hope they figure out what's ailing your back soon! Back pain is...well...a pain.

Old January 22nd, 2009, 03:06 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelrunpack View Post
It's my thread...and I'm the queen of thread-jacking...so we can go off-topic in my thread if we wanna! I won't complain

Hope they figure out what's ailing your back soon! Back pain is...well...a pain.
thanks mf!!

Old January 23rd, 2009, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow View Post
LOL.....I just played this one and Jasmine went running under the bed, Ziggy ran out of this room and Chase came running in to see what was going on.

Chase looked all around, behind the computer desk and under it as I kept replaying it and then he finally looked at the screen. Watched it for a few seconds then ran out to the living room window and back again.

Such a bright boy I have here.

Hazel, I have never knew you had videos posted on that site and now have it bookmarked for when I have more spare time.

What a hoot....I love watching them.
Dogs are such silly creatures Duffy loves watching videos on the laptop esp if they have The Pack in them or chirping birdies

All Hazels' videos are great there's one there where Lil Belle is teaching Brier about Toys And Lil Belle amusing herself Pack snow zoomies ..........love em

The Spirit Lives As Long As Someone Who Lives Remembers You - Navaho Saying
Old January 23rd, 2009, 10:42 AM
The Pack's Head Servant

So the Pack contributes to the entertainment of the Marvelous Ms Duffy?

That makes me and the Pack happy.

Old January 23rd, 2009, 05:58 PM
Jag and Gingers dad

Great story hazel,always look forward to them and pics of the pack.
Old January 23rd, 2009, 07:31 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Thanks, angeldogs.

Old January 24th, 2009, 01:43 AM

Quote:
So the Pack contributes to the entertainment of the Marvelous Ms Duffy?

That makes me and the Pack happy.
Yes they do She loves having the loud, barky, jumping dogs in the box & not in her face She loves the bigger dogs but prefers to meet in calm situations, then after a while she warms up to them

The Spirit Lives As Long As Someone Who Lives Remembers You - Navaho Saying
Old January 24th, 2009, 02:46 AM
Live well, laugh often

Woohoo Hazel, love those pics . Grace just cracks me up, she always seems to be in every playing shot barking her head off and wow you can really notice the size difference with her and Brier on the deck .
Old January 24th, 2009, 10:42 AM
The Pack's Head Servant

Brier is almost twice Grace's size. Grace plays harder, though. She has a real Alexander complex, that one does.

Old January 24th, 2009, 03:40 PM

Beautiful pack Hazel. I am very familiar with Setter antics! My father raised them in Michigan.
Old January 24th, 2009, 04:15 PM
Papa D

i love pack pics.....and the stories
Beathoven 7 year old mutt
Maggie 5 year jack russell
Felix 15 year tabby
Ozzie 12 year tabby
Tigger 10 year long hair cat
marley just a pup
sasha grand pup___________________________________________________________
Lettin the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin it back in.

Most of the stuff people worry about ain't gonna happen anyway.
Old January 24th, 2009, 06:29 PM
150% PRO S/N

I just watched the short video of the pups playing and barking. I am such a mean mommy!! I picked Keesha up to see her reaction. She just sat on my knee listening. Sammy came over and kept checking Keesha to see what she was barking about. Poor Dayle was on top of my monitor but took off like a shot!! Guess she's not too impressed by doggies barking.

Old January 24th, 2009, 09:49 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Thanks, Wayne!

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Art View Post
Beautiful pack Hazel. I am very familiar with Setter antics! My father raised them in Michigan.
Our first Setter came from a kennel in MI...no longer in business... He was fast! Really knew how to turn on the afterburners on the homestretch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14+kitties View Post
I just watched the short video of the pups playing and barking. I am such a mean mommy!! I picked Keesha up to see her reaction. She just sat on my knee listening. Sammy came over and kept checking Keesha to see what she was barking about. Poor Dayle was on top of my monitor but took off like a shot!! Guess she's not too impressed by doggies barking.
Poor Dayle! That's what impressed me so about Mr Kitty--up a tree with all 8 barking at him and he wasn't particularly upset by it. If it had been me, I would've been having kitty conniptions... *sigh* Still wish we could've kept him :sad:

Old January 24th, 2009, 09:56 PM
150% PRO S/N

I just realized about an hour ago that the kitties have really never heard a dog bark. Sammy doesn't unless she hears coyotes or she is dreaming. Then it's just a little woof. Keesha hasn't barked for a long time. Probably six months or more. No wonder poor Dayle was freaked! She finally decided Mom's monitor was safe again though.

You know, it probably worked out for the best for Keegan. He is in a new home. Your pack is still defending their borders from all intruders. It's hard to say what they would have thought about Keegan in their house.

Old January 24th, 2009, 10:03 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

No...I know exactly what they would have thought Still...I'd love a kitty It'd have to be a Crookshanks, though.

How is your back?

Old January 24th, 2009, 10:09 PM
150% PRO S/N

Aw thanks for asking hazel. Same as usual lately. I have my rice heating thingy on as much as possible and try to do the exercises from the physio I had a couple of years back. I will be going to the docs probably next week to get results of the tests and any news. Depends on how fast the xrays get to him. Meanwhile... life goes on.
Now stop threadjacking your thread young lady!!!

Oh, forgot to say...... love your voice on that other video I got to listen to with the sound up. You sound exactly like I thought you would! It was the one with Gracie (I think) and the Kong and frizbee.

Old January 24th, 2009, 10:29 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

I have to pull out my CD archive of the videos and watch them again. I can't remember what all is out there!

Oh, and I hate my voice on tape. I sound much sexier and less insipid from inside The laugh is just as annoying, though.

Old January 24th, 2009, 10:36 PM
150% PRO S/N

Well now, I know what you mean by that. I get to listen to my voice at work all the time if I have to call for a price check or something. Irritating! I don't know how I've put up with it for this long!! I didn't realize the inflections I had in my voice until I heard it back over the speakers at work.

Old January 24th, 2009, 10:47 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

I know...I often think about having mine replaced...

Old January 24th, 2009, 10:49 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
I know...I often think about having mine replaced...

Let me know if the voice transplant is a success.

Old January 24th, 2009, 11:50 PM
Senior Contributor

Oh Hazel, I just love Pack stories! And I didn't realize you had videos either! I know what I'll be doing next, LOL!
Old January 24th, 2009, 11:53 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Keep the sound turned down if P,B & J are sleeping--as I've been reminded, a lot of them are pretty noisy

Old January 24th, 2009, 11:55 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Keep the sound turned down if P,B & J are sleeping--as I've been reminded, a lot of them are pretty noisy
LOL, as they are all three in fact snoring around me, good to know!
Old January 25th, 2009, 12:08 AM
The Pack's Head Servant

If I play back the video camera, the dogs ignore each other's barks, but don't recognize their own. I think it sounds different to them, just like our voices sound different to us on tape. So if Cass, say, hears herself on tape, she thinks it's a strange dog and raises the alarm...and suddenly there are seven other dogs backing her up, even though they have no clue why she's barking. This is one reason I have ear plugs handy when I'm editing tapes