Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > On topic - Pet chat, opinions, feelings and rants

Old May 22nd, 2013, 05:12 AM
banned user

Unhappy For the Love of Moses, Mommy

Hi, everybody, it is with joy and sadness I post this today. I am still in disbelief. I had to do what is most important for Moses. This is me now .
I could not offer him what he desired a job. Yesterday Moses and I went for a drive, met a woman, and chit chatted. Now My little Treasure: is in a new home and doing great, he more likely is not going to remain in my Province. Moses is going to do, what he had been born to do. Moses is moving to Vancouver where he is going to join the Search and Rescue Team.
I had not been capable of offering him anything except my love, heart and anything else that we all do with our furry children. He is better in his new home than with me. They are going to work with him, when he is ready away he goes. Now I am going to have to watch the news, he may be on it. I am going to request for information about him on his new journey of life. I am extremely empty at this moment, but in my heart of hearts, I did the correct thing for my little boy. My Belgian Malinois is going off to sail in the Sunset.
. It is extremely quiet in my home now, I still have my other dog, but Moses, he would be yankering to play. He slept with me on my bed, he laid by my side on the couch with me. I want to thank everybody who supported Moses and I during our tuff times. I am crying again, I did the correct thing for him, my heart and brain are not in sync yet. Its going to take time

Last edited by marko; May 22nd, 2013 at 09:44 AM.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minmin12 View Post
I am crying again, I did the correct thing for him, my heart and brain are not in sync yet. Its going to take time
The right decisions are rarely easy ones to make. I'm sorry you're hurting right now.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 06:52 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by minmin12 View Post
Hi, everybody, it is with joy and sadness I post this today. I am still in disbelief. I had to do what is most important for Moses. This is me now .
I could not offer him what he desired a job. Yesterday Moses and I went for a drive, met a woman, and chit chatted. Now My little Treasure: is in a new home and doing great, he more likely is not going to remain in my Province. Moses is going to do, what he had been born to do. Moses is moving to Vancouver where he is going to join the Search and Rescue Team.
I had not been capable of offering him anything except my love, heart and anything else that we all do with our furry children. He is better in his new home than with me. They are going to work with him, when he is ready away he goes. Now I am going to have to watch the news, he may be on it. I am going to request for information about him on his new journey of life. I am extremely empty at this moment, but in my heart of hearts, I did the correct thing for my little boy. My Belgian Malinois is going off to sail in the Sunset.
. It is extremely quiet in my home now, I still have my other dog, but Moses, he would be yankering to play. He slept with me on my bed, he laid by my side on the couch with me. I want to thank everybody who supported Moses and I during our tuff times. I am crying again, I did the correct thing for him, my heart and brain are not in sync yet. Its going to take time
I think a lot of us had that same feeling of our heart and mind not being in sync when making the right decision about a pet. What you did was very kind and thoughtful , Moses will always remember you .
Old May 23rd, 2013, 07:46 AM
Senior Contributor

Did you meet Glenda?

http://www.malinoisrescue.org/contacts-cn.shtml
Old May 25th, 2013, 07:02 AM
banned user

longblades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longblades View Post
I am if you are great if not great too. No
Old May 25th, 2013, 07:08 AM
banned user

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingdog View Post
I think a lot of us had that same feeling of our heart and mind not being in sync when making the right decision about a pet. What you did was very kind and thoughtful , Moses will always remember you .
That had been the hardest decision to make in my entire life. It is one thing when we as parents have to make that choice for our furry friends when their time has come. In this case he is very much alive and doing excellent. thank you
Old May 25th, 2013, 07:10 AM
banned user

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki Love View Post
The right decisions are rarely easy ones to make. I'm sorry you're hurting right now.
Thank you very much. I miss him incredibly. I believe that is better for Moses than me.