Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > On topic - Pet chat, opinions, feelings and rants

Old November 27th, 2005, 11:21 PM

Exclamation Help Help Help.............................................. ..please and thank you

I just got the ok from the sites admin ( marko ) to post this message...please spread the word as I don't have much time left. That sounds pretty morbid ....... umm i dont have a lot of time until deadline????

I am working on getting an offleash dog park for my town BUT my council here needs letters of support and proof that there is an interest in these parks. If you can drop me a line for any of the following I would really appreciate it!

your experiences with parks
why should towns have parks
in general are you YAY or Nay for dog parks
or even just a way to go Jasmin letter?

Anything helps! Even if you are never ever going to make it to our park.... just a few encouraging words would be GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone! I really really appreciate it.

Our site ( if you can call it that) is www.droognet.ca/doggiepark
and you can hit a link there to email us or just drop a line direct to our support email at abrandnewsmile@yahoo.ca

THANKS fellow dog lovers! I'll keep you guys updated on my progress...... one little girl with a big heart here .....see if we can't make a difference in the world with one little voice!

Last edited by PEDPA; November 27th, 2005 at 11:40 PM.
Old November 29th, 2005, 05:08 PM

thanks for the support

Well I guess I want to thank everyone for the support I've gotten. I actually haven't received any letters from anyone on this site. Poo. I thought for sure I would find some dog park lovers. Oh well, nothing stands in my way! I'm determined! I'll still let everyone know what's going on with the progress though! My proposal is almost done! Can't wait !!!!!!!!! Sooooo exciting!

Thanks in advance if anyone replies to this thread!
Cheers!!!!!!
Caspars mommy.
Old November 29th, 2005, 08:58 PM

Hey! I answered the last thread in detail! I guess I'm a nobody.:sad:
Old November 30th, 2005, 10:15 PM

Awwww I thanked you

I thanked you and actually added your letter as the first page of my support section for the proposal! That was awesome! I have 11 really good letters and tons and tons of petition signatures soooo so far so good, but I mean the more the merrier right? I'm soo excited! I can't wait to have a grand opening with all sorts of live entertainment and booths and a doggie bake sale, my husbands a chef and said he'd make some gourmet doggie biscuits! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww And i can't wait to go and lookat all the happy dogs and feel sooo proud that I followed through and produced such a happy place! Too oexcited..can't sleep. lol.....thanks soooo much again and again!
Old December 1st, 2005, 01:29 AM

Okay, then. Just making sure.

There was a person a while back trying to open a park and she asked questions here- they're more about the negative side of dog parks, but they might help...
Thread
Old December 2nd, 2005, 12:26 AM

Thanks! I started reading it then my daughter woke up but i got a good chunk of the way through. Gave me some very very good ideas to go with.