Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Off topic forum

Old October 17th, 2008, 06:44 PM

Talking Hey everybody it's been a while.

Sooo How is everyone anyway. Me I'm finally getting over a super nasty cold that put me in bed pretty much literally for a week. It's been 2 weeks and still coughing but, on the mend finally. Pip and Zena are doing great which is amazing given all the upheaval around here. lots of renovating to build a baby's room, a friend living with us and all the baby items pouring in. We got 3 different due dates from the birth mom and took a while to figure out that she didn't know what she was talking about so the baby is due in Jan but, might likely be early. We're thinking Dec. Got a ton of baby stuff only to discover that none of it is useful so now we are on the hunt for everything all over again. We should know about the approval in Nov for sure and the baby's room is almost ready to paint. Pray the drywall mud dries, I hate damp weather. The baby item thing is really frustrating because I like to have everything all done long before something happens and everyone is saying wait. The shower isn't til after the baby comes home so it's a bit complicated to know what I should get before the baby is born to make sure I have at least some things. Any ideas on what is absolutely necessary for a new born?