Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Helping cats and dogs - Adoption - Rescue - Fostering - Lost & found > Lost & Found (Pls include a pic if possible & write location in TITLE)

Old April 6th, 2005, 12:40 PM
Libra

Lost & Found in Brantford, Ontario.

TWILIGHT aka MISS KITTY
HAS BEEN MISSING SINCE THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 10TH 2005.
(pictures will be added shortly).

Last seen in Echo Place, Colborne Street area, Brantford Ontario.

We had taken her collar off to groom her, so unfortunately she had no collar on when she had gone missing.

Though she can seem edgy if she is caught off guard, as though spooked, she is overall, a very affectionate cat.

Miss Kitty has been spayed, but she is past-due for her regular vet check up and vaccinations.

She is a medium long length, black cat with hints of brown, gray, and white in her hair. Specifically around her neck she has white hairs that stand out, especially on camera. She has yellow eyes, with quite a bit of green in them. She stands out by her oddly sounding meow. It sounds almost like she has a hint of siamese.

WE REALLY MISS HER! :sad:

IF YOU HAVE FOUND, OR SEEN A CAT THAT LOOKS LIKE HER,
PLEASE CALL US: (519)759-5935, ASK FOR MARILYN, CONCERNING THE MISSING BLACK CAT.

YOU CAN ALSO EMAIL US: natasha@execulink.com
Include "Found Cat 009" in the subject line so we'll know what the email is about, and that it is legit.

EVEN IF YOU ARE UNCERTAIN IF IT IS THE SAME CAT, PLEASE, PLEASE CONTACT US ANYWAY. WE WOULD APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH.

--------------------

BLACK KITTEN, FOUND APRIL 5TH, 2005.
(pictures will be added soon as I can upload).

Found in Eagle Place, near Whitehead, and Division, Brantford Ontario.

I was called to collect a cat that was believed to be Miss Kitty. This cat is extremely identical to my own, that she fooled my mother, my niece, and myself. Unfortunately, after spending some time with this cat we have realized she is not Miss Kitty, she has very different temperament for my other cats, and dogs.

She doesn't seem to respond to any common names for a black cat, and she doesn't really react to "Kitty", that much either. She acts like a wild cat, so we don't know if someone has owned her prior to us finding her.

She is a kitten, though not small enough to be held in your hand. She acts like a young cat, very curious. Also, the person who found her works for the Brantford SPCA and they have classified her as a kitten.

She appears to be a spayed female, with medium to short length, black hair. She also has subtle hints of brown throughout her hair, and yellow eyes that have only a little bit of green in them.

IF YOU HAVE LOST A BLACK KITTEN FITTING THE DESCRIPTION ABOVE, OR THINK SHE LOOKS LIKE THE ONE IN THE PICTURES, PLEASE CALL US AT THE PHONE NUMBER PROVIDED ABOVE (ASK FOR MARILYN CONCERNING THE BLACK FOUND CAT), OR EMAIL US FROM THE EMAIL PROVIDED ABOVE, PLEASE INCLUDE THE SUBJECT LINE "MISSING CAT 007".

- L.Marie

Last edited by Hazel_Eyes; April 6th, 2005 at 01:12 PM. Reason: Adding pictures.