Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Breed characteristics and traits

Old June 25th, 2003, 06:58 PM

Talking Persian Kitten to bring Home

THE OFFENDING URL WAS STRICKEN BY THE ADMIN - DUE TO NON-CONFORMITY WITH THE GUIDELINES. WE ARE ALSO HAVING A 'REPORTED POST' TECHNICAL ISSUE AND ARE TRYING TO RESOLVE IT ASAP. WE APPOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE

Five lovely kittens were born in Jun 2, 2003 from 3:00am to 10:00am. They are five brothers/sisters ... and I cannot tell confirm their gender yet.

I am so excite about the kittens, they are sooooo... cute. Now I already found 3 good families to adopt 3 kittens.

Old June 28th, 2003, 07:10 PM
The Pit Bull Lady

What you are doing is disgusting. Kittens are not an object to be auctioned off to fill your greedy pockets - these are live creatures. Infact what you are doing is very closely resembling what Europeans during the slave trade in Africa- auctioning off slaves to the highest bidders to make a North American family "Complete".

I hope that you get all the kittens spayed and neutered before they leave your home to stop another person from making the stupid mistake you did when you let your cats be bred. Not to mention; I hope you pay for all their vaccinations. You are worried about covering the amount of money you spent on newspaper ads? My gosh...

Breeding is not something that should be done so you can make some money, breeding is done to better a breed. Breeding should also be only done by the professionals, who have spent years showing and perfecting their animals and breed very rarely.

Ps your male "Persian" is defintely NOT a pure persian, I would feel safe to guess that he's 1/4 persian at most. If you advertise those cats as Pure bred, which you are - you have to have them papered or else it's illegal. So what I'm saying to you is, what you are doing is legally leaving it open for any buyer that got one of your kittens to sue you - for simply the reason being that it's not a purebred like you stated.

The authorities in Scarborough have been notified of what is going on, and are currently looking into the legality of it all. As I know, the only animals that can be auctioned off is livestock.

-Sara
Old June 28th, 2003, 09:06 PM

Angry Where is a moderator?

I had my email notification turned off, but some how this person emailed me about 4 times with her offer of persian kittens from this site. I don't appreciate it, my options are set to not allow this, would a moderator please respond to me regarding this problem so I can prevent it in the future.

Thanks, Pethouse
Old June 28th, 2003, 09:49 PM

System Error?

Hello pethouse, I never send email to anyone, if you receive email(s), Would it a system error?
If moderator can help to stop email error(s), I would appreciate his/her help.

I do not like to argue with anyone
- I treat all visitors as friend anyway.
- I love my cats, that why I take their photos everyday, and update kitten's site every couple days with the best photos.

I'm sorry if I cause any problem to anyone.

Amos
Old June 29th, 2003, 12:41 PM
The Pit Bull Lady

If you love your cats you wouldn't be auctioning them off. I don't believe your claim for one second.

Keep up the greed.
Old June 29th, 2003, 02:44 PM
Senior Contributor

I have also received 4 emails telling me about this post. Not really sure why or how it affects me, but ....I agree with Brunos mom....take care of the kittens first before you start selling them.
Old June 29th, 2003, 04:44 PM
Administrator - Pet lover

Technical issue SOLVED

Technical problem solved.
We were having a technical issue on the BB with multiple copies of reported posts being sent to members who did not ask to be notified. We appologize for the inconvenience and it is/was NEVER our intention to spam anyone.

Thanks to the posters who did report the post violation below.
The offending URL has been removed though this thread will be left intact.

Marko
marko@pets.ca