Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Pet photography > Pet photography - Pet pictures

Old February 26th, 2009, 12:33 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Tinka is home! Pics as requested.

She is happy now she is back home. Does not want anything to do with the crate!
Well com'on!
Name:  100_4638.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  52.5 KB
Ahhh, carpet feels goooodddd!!
Name:  100_4639.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  69.8 KB
Put that thing down and pet me!
Name:  100_4642.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  58.8 KB

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old February 26th, 2009, 12:35 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Look at those paws! She has been constantly kneading since she came home. I think she is happy.
Name:  100_4644.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  46.6 KB
Mittens checking her out. There has been the requisite hissing and growling going on. It will end soon.
Name:  100_4647.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  58.0 KB
Time for a nap!
Name:  100_4648.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  57.0 KB

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old February 26th, 2009, 12:37 PM
Rescue is my fav. breed

WAHOO Tinka pics.

Looks like she is very, very happy to be home. I needed a smile right now, on my way for a root canal , thanks for posting them 14+

Rose semi feral, a cpietra rescue, female tabby (approx 13 yrs)

Jasper RIP (2001-2018)
Sweet Pea RIP (2004?-2014)
Puddles RIP (1996-2014)
Snowball RIP (1991-2005)

In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats.-English Proverb

“While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.” Stephen R. Covey
Old February 26th, 2009, 12:55 PM
ZiggyZuzuZoeyRaggzy&Keena

Aw, I love the picture of her in her bed Does she have to go in the crate? She seems happy being out and about!

Ginger and Hobo at the Bridge (Valentine's Day 2011) but NEVER forgotten <3...

"‎I have sent you on a journey to a land free from pain, not because
I did not love you, but because I loved you too much to force
you to stay" ♥ ♥

We do not have to wait for Heaven, to be surrounded by hope, love, and joyfulness.
It is here on earth and has four legs!
Old February 26th, 2009, 12:56 PM
Senior Contributor
Typing Test Champion, Curveball Champion, Mahjong Champion, Zookeeper Champion

She's such a sweet looking kitty. Doesn't look any the worse for wear at all. Home sweet home, she knows what it's all about.

Cindy
Old February 26th, 2009, 01:03 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
Originally Posted by diandpat View Post
Aw, I love the picture of her in her bed Does she have to go in the crate? She seems happy being out and about!
She is happy to be wandering. Actually, she is happy to be near me. She won't let me out of her sight. But she will have to go in the crate in a while when I leave for work. She will be safer there. With four other kitties and two dogs in the house I don't want her getting hurt. Hubby will be in and out of the house too.
The crate has always been used for their safe place. It worked really well with all the others. It is the largest dog crate you can get. She has another bed in there, a litterbox, food, water, toys. She will be good.

Old February 26th, 2009, 01:04 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

What a little sweetheart!

She's looking so relaxed! So happy to be home.

for a quick recovery, Tinka!

Your comment about the requisite hissing and growling made me wonder, though--how do you reintroduce a cat into the catuary after a vet visit? Don't the other cats get ornery?

for your root canal, L4H

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old February 26th, 2009, 01:10 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelrunpack View Post
Your comment about the requisite hissing and growling made me wonder, though--how do you reintroduce a cat into the catuary after a vet visit? Don't the other cats get ornery?
Yep, they do. I use crates out there too. The new house has 4 of them.
A couple of days with the returning kitty in the crate so they can all sniff and get to know each other again and it works well. Last year before the new house was built the kitties stayed in the house to recover. Usually around two weeks. When I took them back out and released them there was enough room in the catuary that they had spots to go hide. Their little house has lots of hidy holes. It never took more than a day or two before everything was settled and they were all buds again. I guess I have been extremely lucky with my kitts.

Old February 26th, 2009, 01:13 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Luck? Or just the 'kitty whisperer' touch?

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old February 26th, 2009, 01:15 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
Aww thanks

Old February 26th, 2009, 02:56 PM
Senior Contributor

Wow she looks soooo good! Im surprised she doesnt look knocked out of it all.

The kneading is so so cute. She looks so happy to be home

"No, Bunduk, Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!"
Old February 26th, 2009, 05:12 PM
~Cat Servent~

Aw those cutie paws! Glad to see she's settled right back in!

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated” -Mahatma Gandhi

"We're the renegades, we're the people; With our own philosophies; We change the course of history; Everyday people like you and me"- R A T M
Old February 26th, 2009, 05:19 PM
Senior Contributor

14+.she looks great,very relaxed,probably sooo happy to be home "Cat -whisperer,yeah,that's very fitting for you
Old February 26th, 2009, 10:25 PM
150% PRO S/N

Thanks gals. She is happy. I let her out of the crate when I got home from work. No more hissing from the others. They are still avoiding her a little but they did that before too. TT and her are right back to being close. She is settled for the night now. Yes, in the crate. I just feel safer with her there. No chance of injury.

Old February 26th, 2009, 10:32 PM
You can call me DOG!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14+kitties View Post
Aww thanks
No Aww thanks--I think hazelrun is right! Not only are you certified but you are a certified "Kitty Whisperer!"

What an amazing story 14+. Sounds like you have everything all under control and Tinka looks happy to be home

Rest in Peace Bailey: 12/10/95-1/9/09 (Golden Retriever)
Rest in Peace Kitty: 7/1/2000 - 10/7/2013
Rest in Peace Gryphon (sounds like Griffin): 10/15/2004 - 11/18/2017 (English Springer Spaniel)
Bella: 3/09/2005 LHD Cat adopted by/from Child
Mollie: 6/2/2009 (English Setter)
Old February 27th, 2009, 12:28 AM

Tinka radiates happiness at being home

The Spirit Lives As Long As Someone Who Lives Remembers You - Navaho Saying
Old February 27th, 2009, 08:03 AM
150% PRO S/N

Thanks again ladies. Tinka is having a hard time trying to figure out why Mom is taking her off the top of the cat condo all the time. All she wants to do is play.

Old February 27th, 2009, 10:15 AM
Senior Contributor

Aww, she looks very happy to be home. Isn't that terrible though, they go through this ordeal then come home to their friends hissing at them.

But she's got mommy to make things all better.
There are only two rules at my house: House rule #1. Cats rule. House rule #2. See rule #1.

http://nuriaandthegang.shutterfly.com/
Old February 27th, 2009, 07:49 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
Originally Posted by ancientgirl View Post
Aww, she looks very happy to be home. Isn't that terrible though, they go through this ordeal then come home to their friends hissing at them.

But she's got mommy to make things all better.
They aren't hissing anymore. All of them are playing just like they did before her op. With an added twist. The poor bird cage got knocked flying twice in about 10 minutes!! Anyone want two peachfaced lovebirds?

Old February 27th, 2009, 09:54 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Ooooo...I'd love two peachfaced lovebirds...but hubby would kill me So they've been having an exciting day, eh?

Glad to hear Tinka is doing so well!

Old February 27th, 2009, 10:28 PM
Senior Contributor

Ohhhhhh Tinka.....

I agree, she does look good...

Wish I looked as good as her when I had my spay....

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the last pic....
Old February 27th, 2009, 11:04 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
Ooooo...I'd love two peachfaced lovebirds...but hubby would kill me So they've been having an exciting day, eh?

Glad to hear Tinka is doing so well!
Oh yeah! Trying to have my dindin and Mittens decided he needed to try to get on top of the bird cage. It's one of those ones that are on a stand. Well, needless to say a stand does not stand a chance against a 12.5 pound kitty launching itself at it. Got that cleaned up and just sat down again when I hear "Dayle!" from hubby! She did the same thing. She's not as big but big enough. Seems one of the screws disappeared from the post of the stand and the main post was swinging when kitties jumped on it. Result - bird cage and Tweety and Bird (original huh?) flying through the air to land in my hallway, bottom off the cage and two very scared birdies. It is now fixed (longer screw) and the post is attached to the wall. Hope it does the trick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mona_b View Post
Wish I looked as good as her when I had my spay....

Silly girl!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the last pic....
So do I!! She looks very relaxed and happy

Old February 28th, 2009, 12:28 AM
Live well, laugh often

Glad the spay went well . She is such a sweet, pretty girl and it obvious how happy she is to be home in those pictures .
Old February 28th, 2009, 01:02 AM

Poor birds must had they're hearts in their throats and not one of your inside cats is named Sylvester I guess they're sorta used to the flying leaps by now though since Mylee was doing them too

Quote:
I can just see 8 setters Pointing the lovebirds all day especially the ever patient Ms Macie

The Spirit Lives As Long As Someone Who Lives Remembers You - Navaho Saying
Old February 28th, 2009, 08:40 AM
Senior Contributor

I'd love a couple of Love-Birds,but so would my furry kids