Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Thank you - Heros big and small

Old March 18th, 2010, 01:56 PM
-

A Huge Thank You to 14+

14+, thank you so very much for your wonderful gift.

I have seen the pics that other members have posted and was always amazed at your incredible talent but seeing the actual artwork has me in awe.

You totally captured every little detail of the boys ....especially noticable with Logan and his little moustache and freckles.

Again, thank you ....I will cherish these forever.

And, yes, pics will come asap.
Old March 18th, 2010, 02:04 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

But I let the cat out of the bag last night!!!
I'm glad you like them rainbow. Was hoping it would motivate you to get that comp working so you could get back here.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old March 18th, 2010, 02:08 PM
Senior Contributor

Where is the picture..

That 14+K.....what a sweetie...
Old March 18th, 2010, 02:26 PM
-

Seeing the Ol' Girl post reminded me I still didn't post a pic of the one you made for me of Cocoa
Old March 18th, 2010, 02:31 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris21711 View Post
Seeing the Ol' Girl post reminded me I still didn't post a pic of the one you made for me of Cocoa
Please do mf. I had one cause I took pics before I gave it to you. But I can't find it in my portfolio. Don't know where it got off to.
I do have the pics of rainbows. But if I posted them I would be blowing my own horn.

Eventually I will get around to doing one for everyone who I consider a friend on here. It is just taking a while. Good thing people are patient. And of course there are others I want to do some of their other pets too. DD - If I didn't spend as much time on here as I do I could get more done quicker!!

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!

Last edited by 14+kitties; March 18th, 2010 at 05:13 PM. Reason: sentence structure sucked.
Old March 18th, 2010, 02:56 PM
Senior Contributor

I don't know 14+ you amaze me. Well there are so many on here who amaze me actually and I bow down to you all. All you folks who do so much for the rescues and strays. It's very humbling to me. I know my husband would never let me do rescue work, he loves the dogs to pieces, but he has a very set limit. He'd boot me out if I kept bringing home strays. One day though I will find my way to do more. A few dollars here a few dollars there will have to do for now sadly. But really, hats off to you folks who do it all. I am and always will be totally in awe of you.
Old March 18th, 2010, 03:03 PM
-

Sorry for taking so long to reply but I got stuck in the food forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14+kitties View Post
But I let the cat out of the bag last night!!!
I'm glad you like them rainbow. Was hoping it would motivate you to get that comp working so you could get back here.
LOL ....well I did know what to expect but I am still in awe over the incredible detail.

I have been very motivated to get back here but this comp doesn't co-operate very well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMax View Post
Where is the picture..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Dancer View Post
Waiting for the pics though..... It's okay Rainbow, we're a patient lot (NOT!!!)
I promise to have them asap. The pics 14+ used are of the boys with their bandanas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris21711 View Post
Why am I not surprised .....you rarely post any pics of your fuzzbutts.
Old March 18th, 2010, 02:24 PM
Senior Contributor

14+ strikes again huh! What a sweetie. Where do you find the time woman?? Waiting for the pics though..... It's okay Rainbow, we're a patient lot (NOT!!!)