Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Pet photography > Pet photography - Pet pictures

Old January 22nd, 2003, 03:56 PM

Talking My babies

Hello everyone - I have previously posted a picture of my puppy Benny. He is growing up (though still under 5 lbs at almost 6 months - ha ha!). I have another new puppy now, and it is wonderful! His name is Sammy, and he is 10 weeks old.
Nobody can ever guess what breeds Benny and Sammy are, especially Sammy! Please, take a guess. Even the vet couldn't guess!
Benny is a cross between 2 breeds, as is Sammy. (none are the same breed) People often guess one of Benny's breeds, but NOBODY has EVER guessed even ONE of Sammy's! ! !
Benny is the furry brown one, Sammy is the white one.
Guess away - I am SO curious to see if somebody out there will get even one of Sammy's breeds correct!
Thanks,
Joanne
Attached Images

Old March 3rd, 2003, 11:55 PM

the little white one looka sa though he may have some jack russell in him and the other looks like a mini benji
Old July 24th, 2003, 01:56 PM

Joanne

ok.. the little fluffy one I would have to say, yorkie/brussels?

And the white one, chi/jack russel?

So please tell, enquireing minds want to know..
Old July 24th, 2003, 03:51 PM

My babies

Thanks for the guesses! Wow - it's been a while since I posted that, my little Benny is turning 1 yr next week! Sammy will be 9 mos.
Well, now I think I know why nobody could guess Sammy's breed! I think I was lied to! I will attach a more recent picture of him. (white one). He just kept growing and growing......he is now about 24 lbs. And - his breeds are supposed to be Miniature pinscher / Shihtzu ! ! ! I don't think so.... he is already bigger than both those breeds, and he has stiff wiry hair, and a wiry beard! I wish I knew what he was - the lady I got him from supposedly owned both parents, etc.... just a liar I think! Luckily he is completely healthy and has a wonderful personality! I don't mind so much that he is growing so big! Most people do guess jack russel - though since he is bigger than one, he must be crossed with something else bigger. I don't have a clue what though! Minpin? I don't think so! lol!
As for Benny, my other little one, he finally hit 7 lbs! I didn't realize he would be so small! Lol! He is a Lhasa Apso / Papillon cross. I guess it's the papillon that makes him so teeny - he is adorable, though defentely the boss of the two! !
Thanks for enquiring!
Joanne, Benny and Sammy
Attached Images

Old July 24th, 2003, 03:52 PM

Sammy

Here is a more recent closeup of Sammy. He is the one I was told is a MInpin/ shihtzu - I think not! ! ! I wish I knew what he was!
Attached Images

Old January 3rd, 2008, 01:03 AM

Love your pups

I was searching for other papillon crosses and that's how I came across your thread. I actually have a papillon lhasa apso cross of my own, although he looks nothing like your baby. He's about 4 to 5 pounds and will be 1 year on Jan.17. As for your other baby I'd say he has terrier for sure. Maybe Jack russel or maybe border terrier?? As for the other breed it could be anything really. And if the breeder lied about the breeds who knows, he could be more than two breeds. But he is adorable. Both of them are.
Old January 3rd, 2008, 01:13 AM
-

Kpurcell, welcome to pets.ca This thread is 4 1/2 years old and these members no longer post here. We would love to see pics of your puppy though if you'd like to start a new htread.