Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > General Forum for cats and dogs

Old March 12th, 2003, 04:21 PM

Sorry, I speak English a little bad.My lovely dog is dead.I very miss about my Vista.

Sorry, I speak English a little bad.My lovely dog is dead.I very miss about my Vista. Can you help me to buy a puppy poodle, black and girl? I don't want champions, I want poodle like my Vista. Thank you.Miko.
Sorry, I speak English a little bad.My lovely dog is dead.I very miss about my Vista. Can you help me to buy a puppy poodle, black and girl? I don't want champions, I want poodle like my Vista. Thank you.Miko.
Old March 14th, 2003, 10:41 AM

Unhappy Sorry to

hear about your loss. I have also lost a good friend. I did adopt a rescue dog a Dalmatian and it has been great knowing I have saved a life and knowing that she also saved mine. Try the Canadian Kennel Club. There may be a rescue for Poodles. Try entering Poodle Rescues on the internet and see if you can find a rescue. Also there is the Humaine Society. Good Luck. And remember the good times you had with your friend.
Old April 4th, 2003, 09:42 PM

So sorry to hear of your loss

I am so sorry to hear of the death of your beloved dog. Try contacting this persons email about a poodle in your area. She works with rescued poodles who need homes in Vancouver.

katdog@canada.com

I often worry about how I will feel when my dog dies and I try to think would it have been better to have never had the dog and not feel the pain of his death? But, I believe it is better to have the dog even though you must go through the pain of losing him. Remember, there is no set time frame for grief. Don't push yourself to feel better. You've suffered a great loss. You will feel better with time. Good luck.