Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Helping cats and dogs - Adoption - Rescue - Fostering - Lost & found > Rescue (Adopt) a cat - listings

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 30th, 2004, 09:34 AM
Vicky K

Survivor needs a good home

This cat has been living under the stairs (outside our neighboor's place)
I've been seeing him since December and just found out now that he/she was abandonned by the old tenants last July

He often comes to our balcony and watches me play with my two cats and my heart breaks everytime.....we have been feeding him/her but we too are moving in July. My cats would never accept a third companion no matter how hard I try, but I'm hoping there is someone out there willing to give this cat the love he/she so very much deserves.

I don't know the gender of the cat cause he/she doesn't let adults get too close but he/she approaches my 8 yr old daughter like they are old friends. (I took in a stray from this area last summer and when I brought him to the vet we found a pellet in his abdomen and I wonder if this cat is scared of adults cause he/she too is or has been experiencing this cruel abuse by some disgusting human being) Which makes this all more urgent

I live in the Chomedey Laval region, which is in the outskirts of Montreal, and I would be willing to transport the cat anywhere around the island.

Please reply or send an e-mail to pumbasmom2000@yahoo.ca if you can help this cat

Thanks!
(and thank you Lucky Rescue I hope u don't mind me posting here)
Attached Images