Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > General Forum for cats and dogs

Old September 21st, 2012, 08:02 AM

Any pet-sitter in Ottawa, Ontario??

Hi,

I am having a hard time finding someone to care for my pets (1 dog, 2 cats) while I am away in November.
I live near Uplands & Hunt Club in Ottawa.
I am going away November 12th-November 22nd.

I am looking for a female who can spend those days with my pets (in my home).
The hours would be 8am-10:30pm.
You must be experience with big dogs and cats, have references and a police check.

It would just be once a day feeding for the dog & cats, letting the dog outside in the backyard/no walks, letting the dog out of her cage in the morning and putting her back in at night and changing the cat litter twice (only on Wednesdays).

The rest of the day would be watching the cable TV, using the wireless internet, reading, etc while occasionally petting my dog and having her lie next to you.
My dog is older (7 years) and pretty calm, she can be hyper when she is excited but mostly she just doesn't like to be alone for a long time and I don't want her alone most of the day every day for 11 days.

Part of my family (step-father, grandmother, two younger brothers) will be staying home but they can't care for my pets and won't be here most of the day during the week anyways.
You would also be allowed to use our food for lunch and eat whatever supper my step-father makes or bring your own food and use our fridge/freezer and microwave/stove.

My big problem is that I am on disability and can't afford the prices most people are asking.
I am able to offer $132 ($12/day).

Feel free to PM me for details.

Last edited by marko; September 21st, 2012 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Post edited by admin