Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Helping cats and dogs - Adoption - Rescue - Fostering - Lost & found > Lost & Found (Pls include a pic if possible & write location in TITLE)

Old December 12th, 2007, 08:06 PM

Question Looking for "lost 2 beagles"

Hi everyone! I am new on the site and about 2 weeks ago I thought I read an ad for someone who lost 2 beagles (males who I assume were living together) in November. I have not been able to find this ad and I don't remember where the person lived. I am in Kingston and I think the person was within 100km radius of here. Can anyone remember seeing an ad like this and if so can you let me/the person know to check out the KHS? I am a volunteer there and 2 beagles came in together about 1+ month ago and are still there awaiting a home. I would hate for this owner to be the person who lost them and they are still well and able to be together again. Thanks for any help!

Last edited by teena11; December 12th, 2007 at 08:08 PM. Reason: I do not want to post a poll.
Old December 12th, 2007, 08:31 PM
Mom of 3 precious Angels

check out this thread

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread....t=lost+beagles

Cindy
Sophie Aug 30, 2011

"UNTIL ONE HAS LOVED AN ANIMAL, PART OF THEIR SOUL REMAINS UNAWAKENED"
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
-Unknown
Old December 12th, 2007, 08:32 PM
Owned by goldens

Looking for 2 lost beagles

Quote:
Originally Posted by teena11 View Post
Hi everyone! I am new on the site and about 2 weeks ago I thought I read an ad for someone who lost 2 beagles (males who I assume were living together) in November. I have not been able to find this ad and I don't remember where the person lived. I am in Kingston and I think the person was within 100km radius of here. Can anyone remember seeing an ad like this and if so can you let me/the person know to check out the KHS? I am a volunteer there and 2 beagles came in together about 1+ month ago and are still there awaiting a home. I would hate for this owner to be the person who lost them and they are still well and able to be together again. Thanks for any help!
I remember reading about two lost beagles also but don't remember where I saw it or when it was.
Old December 12th, 2007, 09:36 PM
Senior Contributor

Looking for 'lost

I have e-mailed KHS on a number of occasions that they really need to get the lost/found site up and running. Would be great for all such lost/found pets to be able to be seen on the web site by people who are looking and maybe re-united with their family. Perhaps because you're an insider you could give them a 'heads-up' and wishing you good luck in finding these beagles owners.