Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Pet photography > Pet photography - Pet pictures

Old November 4th, 2008, 04:09 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

"There ya go, Lil Dude! Have fun, now!"

Name:  Lil dude, what are you doing up there! 11-4-08.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  44.2 KB

Name:  On the swing 11-4-08.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  37.3 KB
"Oh, I'm feeling queasy..."

"Brier, can you give us a lift up on the frame? We want to climb higher where it's not swaying!"
Name:  Heh heh, hi, Brier.  Scuse us! 11-4-08.jpg
Size:  35.5 KB
"Sure thing, Lil Dude."

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old November 4th, 2008, 04:15 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Cerberus heaved and climbed and pushed and scrambled up the frame of the swing and finally made it to the top.

Name:  Climbing to the top of the swing 11-4-08.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  41.4 KB
"Wow!! Now we can really see far!!"

Name:  We're safe up here! 11-4-08.jpg
Size:  39.3 KB

"Uh-oh, Inner Bunny! It's awfully far down!"
Name:  It's far down! 11-4-08.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  33.9 KB
"Oh, no! How will we get down? "

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old November 4th, 2008, 04:22 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

"HELP! Sheriff Cole! We're stuck again!"
Name:  Scary wolves waiting below! 11-4-08.jpg
Size:  50.3 KB
"Hang on, Lil Dude! Deputy, I'll stay here and make sure he doesn't fall--you go get Mom!"

Before too long, the HRM was helping Cerberus down off the swing.

"You've had a busy day, I can see! Coneflower seeds in Bunny's ears; leaf pieces in Sheep's fur."

"Yep, Mom, and we're really tired now!"

"Here. You can hitch a ride in my pocket and I'll take you in."

Name:  Hitchin' a ride inside 11-4-08.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  28.4 KB

"Thanks, Mom!"

"Mom, we're awfully tired! Can you tuck us in?"

"Sure thing, Cerberus honey."
Name:  All tucked in 11-4-08.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  29.7 KB
"There you go!"

"And, Mom?"

"Yes, dear?"

"Tomorrow can we go back to doing chores? This playing stuff is just too tiring!"

And Cerberus fell fast asleep.

Old November 4th, 2008, 04:22 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Okay, rainbow! Happy now?

Old November 4th, 2008, 05:44 PM
Senior Contributor

LMAO!!!!!!!! Hazel what a adventure lil 'c" had Awesome story as usual & teh pack has definately taking a likeing to him. lil dude
Old November 4th, 2008, 06:14 PM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelrunpack View Post
Okay, rainbow! Happy now?

Hazel

I so missed that little dude.

Cerberus sure had an exciting day today playing in the garden and it was so nice of you to give him a day off from his work duties. I hope you gave him a hug from me before you tucked him in for the night.
Old November 4th, 2008, 07:37 PM
-

This thread should be a sticky

omg what a day they ... I mean what a day he had ! And how nice of the pack to help him get around the yard (I swear these dogs are going to start thinking this is a new brother for them )
Old November 4th, 2008, 07:39 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Now that Cerberus is sleeping through the night and helping around the house, the Pack has become very tolerant of the little guy. They're thinking about putting in an adoption application.

Only problem is, they have to learn to write first

Old November 4th, 2008, 07:52 PM
-

Quote:
They're thinking about putting in an adoption application.

maybe if the rescue do a house visit, they won't have to fill out an application ?
Old November 4th, 2008, 07:55 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

That may well be! Cerberus will tell them how happy he is with his new Pack

Old November 4th, 2008, 08:00 PM
-

Quote:
That may well be! Cerberus will tell them how happy he is with his new Pack
So ... will you have 3x the adoption fee ? Or is there a special fee for 3 headed freaks ?

Oh and , don't tell him I call him that , wouldn't want to hurt his feelings :sad:
Old November 4th, 2008, 08:04 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
So ... will you have 3x the adoption fee ? Or is there a special fee for 3 headed freaks ?

Oh and , don't tell him I call him that , wouldn't want to hurt his feelings :sad:
That's okay...he comes from a long line of three-headed freaks and he's proud of it!

I never asked about the adoption fee. I'm hoping that because we've footed the bill for feeding all three heads for all this time that they'll give us a bit of a break in the fee.

Old November 4th, 2008, 08:14 PM
-

They probably do have a special fee for him , I mean , 3 mouths to feed , 3 mouths that yap all day
Old November 4th, 2008, 08:19 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Quote:
They probably do have a special fee for him , I mean , 3 mouths to feed , 3 mouths that yap all day
But only one is really noisy...Inner Bunny doesn't make much noise, and Inner Sheep only Baa-aaas once in a while. The worst problem is the little poops...they're hard to find in the grass when you're on poop patrol

Old November 4th, 2008, 08:22 PM
-

Quote:
The worst problem is the little poops...they're hard to find in the grass when you're on poop patrol

ohhh if it was real bunny poop , the pack would poop patrol themselves !!!

Bailey once told me it's caviar for dogs as he licked his chops
Old November 4th, 2008, 08:29 PM
Senior Contributor

Do mythical creatures have to be neutered?
There are only two rules at my house: House rule #1. Cats rule. House rule #2. See rule #1.

http://nuriaandthegang.shutterfly.com/
Old November 4th, 2008, 08:31 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Quote:

ohhh if it was real bunny poop , the pack would poop patrol themselves !!!

Bailey once told me it's caviar for dogs as he licked his chops
Excellent idea! I'll get the Pack right on it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ancientgirl View Post
We think he arrived here neutered...at least, we've never observed any reproductive parts...

Old November 4th, 2008, 08:35 PM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ancientgirl View Post
Quote:
We think he arrived here neutered...at least, we've never observed any reproductive parts...

I would like to know .... if it was a triple neutering
Old November 4th, 2008, 08:35 PM
Senior Contributor

LOL, that's good.
There are only two rules at my house: House rule #1. Cats rule. House rule #2. See rule #1.

http://nuriaandthegang.shutterfly.com/
Old November 4th, 2008, 08:39 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

It's sort of a moot point, since we've never seen any three-headed babes in the area....

As to the triple-neutering...well...since we don't know when or if it was done, we don't know for sure... Although I'd assume if there were triple the reproductive bits, it would have to be a triple neutering, wouldn't it? Our vet has told us that if we need to have it done, we'll get a multi-pet discount on the procedure

Old November 4th, 2008, 08:53 PM

Well Hazelrunpack, I think you are definatley going to have to adopt your foster. I don't think your pack will let him go. You can see the love in their eyes and they have become very helpful with the little guy. PS. I love this thread.
Old November 4th, 2008, 08:56 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

They really have, haven't they? I'm so proud of the Pack! They really took the little feller under their wing...erm...paw...

Thanks, Wendy!

Old November 4th, 2008, 09:15 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Ummm hazel..... wonderful absorbing story as usual. I just noticed one thing. You gave the poor little fella(s) a day off to play but you FORGOT TO FEED HIM AGAIN!! He isn't going to be around long if you don't feed him. Or is he supposed to live on bird seed?

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old November 4th, 2008, 09:17 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

He still occasionally raids the freezer! He's actually gained about half an ounce since he got here...which is about 20% of his body weight!

Old November 4th, 2008, 09:24 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Raids the freezer!!!!!!!! Not even the fridge!!!!!!!!!! Geesh! Send him here. I will make sure he gets real food. Not frozen nuggets!

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old November 4th, 2008, 09:38 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14+kitties View Post
Raids the freezer!!!!!!!! Not even the fridge!!!!!!!!!! Geesh! Send him here. I will make sure he gets real food. Not frozen nuggets!
He knows how to thaw things in the microwave. It's all good!

Old November 4th, 2008, 11:22 PM

so nice to let the lil one out to play while the sun still shines and nice of Brier to not eat him.

Love the pic of Ember looking up in the trees w/1 eye closed too cute!

The Spirit Lives As Long As Someone Who Lives Remembers You - Navaho Saying

Vindication ~ For all those pets who became sick or lost their lives from tainted pet food
Old November 4th, 2008, 11:28 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler View Post
Love the pic of Ember looking up in the trees w/1 eye closed too cute!
Actually, that's not a wink. :sad: It's the aftermath of his set-to with Brier...remember when his eyelid got lacerated? When he squints, the left eye closes further; and even when wide open, the top lid has a different shape to it than it used to. However, it healed well and is perfectly functional with only an insignificant impact on his otherwise stunning beauty.

Old November 4th, 2008, 11:32 PM

Poor Ember though it does give him a rakish look to his orange handsomeness

The Spirit Lives As Long As Someone Who Lives Remembers You - Navaho Saying

Vindication ~ For all those pets who became sick or lost their lives from tainted pet food
Old November 4th, 2008, 11:45 PM
Live well, laugh often

Jungle gym

Omg, are you every creative Hazel, I was in stitches the whole time .