Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > In the News - Pet related articles and stories in the press > Newspaper Articles of Interest (animal/pet related) from Around the World

Old May 17th, 2013, 03:24 PM

How Cruel Can Humans Be? Graphic Video

Found this video the other day. It's extremely graphic and has a lot of emotional content. I'm not sure if this is supposed to go here, but I thought I would share this because we shouldn't hide in the dark with animal cruelty.
Link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=336017366499693
Old May 19th, 2013, 12:59 PM
banned user

Angry Omg

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathewsMD View Post
Found this video the other day. It's extremely graphic and has a lot of emotional content. I'm not sure if this is supposed to go here, but I thought I would share this because we shouldn't hide in the dark with animal cruelty.
Link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=336017366499693
I could not watch. I do not believe in animal cruelty of any kind. This sickens me to death, yes, you are correct we should not hide. I am running from this one. I have watched enough of this crap on you tube never again. This video is very true. People are unaware about veal are they joking honestly. I say this with respect not otherwise, thank G-d I am Jewish we are only allowed to eat meat that has been humanely slaughtered.
Old May 19th, 2013, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minmin12 View Post
I could not watch. I do not believe in animal cruelty of any kind. This sickens me to death, yes, you are correct we should not hide. I am running from this one. I have watched enough of this crap on you tube never again. This video is very true. People are unaware about veal are they joking honestly. I say this with respect not otherwise, thank G-d I am Jewish we are only allowed to eat meat that has been humanely slaughtered.
Even with kosher meat you still have to be careful, I remember reading an article from Peta about koser meat that was also comming from the same slaughterhouse as all other... don't get me wrong I am not a vegetarian, not sure I could be either, but I think we all (Jewish or non) should pay more attention to where our meat is comming from and be responsible eaters.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~ Mahatma Gandhi