Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Pet photography > Pet photography - Pet pictures

Old May 3rd, 2008, 08:24 PM
Senior Contributor
Hexxagon Champion

Buddy's new haircut!!

Buddy before and after.....he wasn't too impressed with his new look!
Attached Images

What is man without beasts? If all the beasts were gone, men would die from great loneliness of spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected.

~~Chief Seattle (Duwamish tribe)~~
Old May 3rd, 2008, 08:52 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Aw...so cute! I can't tell if he looks more puppyish or just foxy! Was the poor dear pretty matted?

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old May 3rd, 2008, 09:01 PM
Senior Contributor
Hexxagon Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelrunpack View Post
Aw...so cute! I can't tell if he looks more puppyish or just foxy! Was the poor dear pretty matted?
Yes he was badly matted! and smelled like a barn!
He needs to gain some weight, and with the hair cut, you can see how thin he is!

What is man without beasts? If all the beasts were gone, men would die from great loneliness of spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected.

Old May 3rd, 2008, 09:21 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

He doesn't look too thin to me, but you know how the camera adds five pounds... He's in a good place now with his .

I love his shaggy original look, too.

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old May 4th, 2008, 07:07 PM
Senior Contributor
Hexxagon Champion

DH loves his shaggy look too, so we will just take good care of it when it grows back, so he'll have a neat shag!!

Old May 4th, 2008, 07:21 PM
Doggie Wench

The last pic..."Mom, I'm naked. Will you please knock before you come in so I can at least get decent ?"

Buddy's adorable . How is he coming along in his new home? How do you like having a dog as a new family addition?
Old May 4th, 2008, 07:30 PM
Senior Contributor
Hexxagon Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckypenny View Post
The last pic..."Mom, I'm naked. Will you please knock before you come in so I can at least get decent ?"

Buddy's adorable . How is he coming along in his new home? How do you like having a dog as a new family addition?
LOL he does look like that doesn't he?!

He is doing amazing, he makes having a dog easy! He is so sweet mild mannered, and well behaved, you don't even notice him there, becuase he is so calm and quiet.
He wins everyones heart, as soon as they meet him, everyone is amazed at how sweet and calm and loving he is!
He walks great on a leash, doesn't bark, only poops in the park (won't go in the back yard) doesn't beg. And learned english in one week-end!! (he only knew french before)
He ignores the cats, and loves my son, he is the perfect fit for our family!

We absolutely Adore him he is the best pup anyone could ever ask for.

Another great thing, is I am getting plenty of excercise now, taking him for many walks!

Old May 4th, 2008, 07:41 PM
Doggie Wench

You are so very fortunate for getting such an of a dog. And he's so fortunate for having you invite him into your home and family. I wish you all nothing but the best .
Old May 4th, 2008, 07:51 PM
Senior Contributor
Hexxagon Champion

Quote:
You are so very fortunate for getting such an of a dog. And he's so fortunate for having you invite him into your home and family. I wish you all nothing but the best .
Awww thank you so much!!

I am so happy we got a of a dog!! And I feel truly grateful for getting a wonderful new pup! Thanks to GG it's a perfect match!!
He was definately worth the wait!

I can't believe anyone would have wanted him dead

He goes for his neuter on Thursday, I hope all goes well
I hope it helps with his marking, he has marked a couple times in the house, but we are working on that. Considering he lived in a barn his whole life he is doing extremely well idoors.

Old May 4th, 2008, 08:27 PM
Doggie Wench

I think the marking is pretty usual for an unneutered dog in a new environment. Lucky used to do it all the time too when we first brought him home. Don't forget a correction such as "uh-uh" though. He ought to learn real fast that he doesn't have to pee all over the house to know that he's home for good .
Old May 4th, 2008, 09:04 PM
-

abuse I tell ya ! Poor naked dog , now all the neighborhood dogs will laugh at him :sad:

I like the shaggy look better , but they do need a shave when matted , Sam got a shave when I got him

About the poop only at the park , he will get use to do it in your backyard. When I got Bailey and Daisy , one would only do it on walks and the other would only do it in the backyard , but soon enough , they did it everywhere , I mean outside

I am sooo happy for you !
Old May 5th, 2008, 05:57 AM
Senior Contributor
Hexxagon Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
abuse I tell ya ! Poor naked dog , now all the neighborhood dogs will laugh at him :sad:
your right, do you see the look in his face!!

Quote:
I like the shaggy look better , but they do need a shave when matted , Sam got a shave when I got him
we like him better shaggy too, but there ws nothing they could do, his matting was so bad......not to mention that barn smell!

Quote:
About the poop only at the park , he will get use to do it in your backyard. When I got Bailey and Daisy , one would only do it on walks and the other would only do it in the backyard , but soon enough , they did it everywhere , I mean outside
I hope so!

Quote:
I am sooo happy for you !
Aww thanks Frenchy!!! I am so happy too!!

Old May 5th, 2008, 05:59 AM
Senior Contributor
Hexxagon Champion

Quote:
I think the marking is pretty usual for an unneutered dog in a new environment. Lucky used to do it all the time too when we first brought him home. Don't forget a correction such as "uh-uh" though. He ought to learn real fast that he doesn't have to pee all over the house to know that he's home for good .
He's a very smart quy, and knows when I am not pleased!
I hope the neuter will lessen his need to mark.

Old May 5th, 2008, 06:09 AM
Senior Contributor

Aww Happycats.he is adorable with fur or not,I am soooo happy for him and your family
Soon enough he'll have his shaggy look back,fresh and clean
Old May 5th, 2008, 01:47 PM

aww hes adorable.. i am sure he will feel better now that he is clean and matt free
Old May 6th, 2008, 01:07 AM
-

I prefer the shaggy look too but he must feel so much better with his new haircut.

Don't forget to post pics of his new and improved shaggy do.