Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Off topic forum > Gardening

Old July 18th, 2005, 09:57 AM

Last Summer's Color

Hellooo! I'm posting a picture of a part of my garden from last summer.. This is the view looking through our garden gate. I could post a picture from this year but.. you can also use your imagination! Do this: picture the same area with absolutely nothing living in it! There ya go.
Attached Images

http://www.vasavana.blogspot.com
Old July 18th, 2005, 10:32 AM
Teddy's Canine Railroad

Oh, Pags, it's beautiful! I must have missed something... why is there nothing there this year?
Old July 18th, 2005, 10:36 AM

Giggle BMD. Thank you!!
My advanced pregnancy + intense summer heat = not a whole lot of gardening going on for me! LOL I am SO SO SO frustrated. On the bright side -- I've had a LOT of time to plan for next season!!!

Old July 18th, 2005, 10:38 AM
Teddy's Canine Railroad

Good grief, I am really out of the loop. I didn't know you were pregnant either. Sheesh, I need to start paying more attention. Congrats on the pending arrival and don't worry, perennials are quite forgiving.
Old July 18th, 2005, 10:48 AM
Sadie's Chefomatic

Hey Pags and Wags rhyme LOL

Do you ever get jealous when you look at other peoples gardens LOL
Then you just have to go buy that flower they have!!

I adore your garden and yes it will be just as spectacular next year don't you worry preggos pal
Old July 18th, 2005, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luba
Do you ever get jealous when you look at other peoples gardens LOL Then you just have to go buy that flower they have!!
Oh and you laugh! Ha! Are you kidding? I get out my big gardening notebook and start writing out a must-have shopping list!!!

Is your picture-posting finger broken, Luba? Hmmm.. Giggle. Get some pics of your gorgeous garden on here!!!

Old July 18th, 2005, 11:05 AM
owned by Tucker

I have a friend that has many gardens, I just tell her I want some of this and some of that.LOL
Old July 18th, 2005, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggy lover
I have a friend that has many gardens, I just tell her I want some of this and some of that.LOL
LOL doggy! That's the BEST way!! The vast majority of my plants come from aunts and sisters and neighbors and friends... I'm not shy about asking either.

Old July 18th, 2005, 11:11 AM
Teddy's Canine Railroad

This is my attempts so far. I don't think they are easy to see though. I need a professional photographer and gardener combined, lol.
Old July 18th, 2005, 11:17 AM

Beautiful, BMD!! I LOVE the gazebo. I want one for my patio but my husband keeps reminding me how much of a pain it will be to take down and put back up every time a hurricane comes along.

Old July 18th, 2005, 11:19 AM
Teddy's Canine Railroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by pags
Beautiful, BMD!! I LOVE the gazebo. I want one for my patio but my husband keeps reminding me how much of a pain it will be to take down and put back up every time a hurricane comes along.
lol, one side that you cannot see is torn from us not knowing to take it down in winter. I have a replacement cover but it's been too warm to wrestle with it.