Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Cat health - Ask members * If your pet is vomiting-bleeding-diarrhea etc. Vet time!

Old May 22nd, 2012, 06:47 PM

My cat is having constant spasms!

My cat is having spasms constantly. His whole body seems to be affected. He is only 1! It's been a month now, and no one knows what is going on. He is still eating/drinking/using the litter box/playing, but every time he lies down, he is bothered by spasms! He is experiencing random bolts of energy accompanied with frustrated cries, and he purrs too often, which worries me that he is in a lot of pain. He has had blood work and x-rays, but nothing has shown up as abnormal.

He is currently on medication for Epilepsy, but it is not helping at all. I think in fact, he has become worse. The spasms started in his back legs, and now his whole body is involved. He walks stiff legged, as if he does not want to bend his back legs - he also sleeps with all four legs stretched away from his body.

When he is playing, he lies down every few minutes to rest, and he often pauses to stretch his hind legs. He is having a hard time using his back legs - they tend to slip out from beneath him when he's running, jumping, or climbing. His eyes are a bit watery, and he tends to close his left one quite often. He has a weird look in his eyes like he's confused or upset.

He may be throwing up/or having bowel issues - I have found spots on the floor and have been unable to determine if it's vomit or feces, (it may belong to one of my other cats. I am uncertain because I have not seen any of them throw up).

I am terrified that he is crying out in pain, and waiting for me to help him, and wondering why I'm not. I'm also horrified that he is slowly dying, and all I'm doing is watching him, because no one seems to be able to help him! I'm so worried and sick over this!

And just so you know, he is an indoor cat. Here is a video, showing the spasms that he has (awake or asleep).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr6fJ...eature=g-all-s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW5J1...re=context-gfa
Old May 23rd, 2012, 07:45 AM
Senior Contributor

I watched both videos and the third that came up and I don't see anything that would overly concern me if it was my cat. In the first video I would attribute his very slight movements to dreaming.

Even in the awake videos he looks sleepy but maybe he just woke up? And the meds he is on could be responsible for that too.

I think a video of him walking so we could see the slippage you mention might be more helpful.

But you are the owner and if this is a change for him then I do agree he needs to be examined. What's normal for one may not be the same for another and a change is what draws out attention.

I have no experience with epilepsy in cats or dogs, thank heavens. I hope you get this resolved. Sorry, guess I'm no help.
Old May 23rd, 2012, 11:56 AM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycan709 View Post
My cat is having spasms constantly. His whole body seems to be affected. He is only 1! It's been a month now, and no one knows what is going on. He is still eating/drinking/using the litter box/playing, but every time he lies down, he is bothered by spasms! He is experiencing random bolts of energy accompanied with frustrated cries, and he purrs too often, which worries me that he is in a lot of pain. He has had blood work and x-rays, but nothing has shown up as abnormal.

He is currently on medication for Epilepsy, but it is not helping at all. I think in fact, he has become worse. The spasms started in his back legs, and now his whole body is involved. He walks stiff legged, as if he does not want to bend his back legs - he also sleeps with all four legs stretched away from his body.

When he is playing, he lies down every few minutes to rest, and he often pauses to stretch his hind legs. He is having a hard time using his back legs - they tend to slip out from beneath him when he's running, jumping, or climbing. His eyes are a bit watery, and he tends to close his left one quite often. He has a weird look in his eyes like he's confused or upset.

He may be throwing up/or having bowel issues - I have found spots on the floor and have been unable to determine if it's vomit or feces, (it may belong to one of my other cats. I am uncertain because I have not seen any of them throw up).

I am terrified that he is crying out in pain, and waiting for me to help him, and wondering why I'm not. I'm also horrified that he is slowly dying, and all I'm doing is watching him, because no one seems to be able to help him! I'm so worried and sick over this!

And just so you know, he is an indoor cat. Here is a video, showing the spasms that he has (awake or asleep).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr6fJ...eature=g-all-s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW5J1...re=context-gfa
I can the spasms more when he it awake. People are talking in the back ground so I have no idea if your cat is crying. He seem to closes his eyes when he does some spasms . Is there any toxic fumes around your house . House cleaning products can be very toxic to cats and dogs. Where did the boxes come from that cat is lying on? What where they used for?
Old May 23rd, 2012, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingdog View Post
I can the spasms more when he it awake. People are talking in the back ground so I have no idea if your cat is crying. He seem to closes his eyes when he does some spasms . Is there any toxic fumes around your house . House cleaning products can be very toxic to cats and dogs. Where did the boxes come from that cat is lying on? What where they used for?
Yeah, the tv was on. He isn't making any sounds though. He stays quiet. I keep all cleaners in my bathroom cupboard, and have recently changed to more natural substitutes for cleaning because I got paranoid about toxins. I pretty much use vinegar for most things now. I don't use anything in the toilet because he tries to drink out of it, and I wash out my shower after I take a shower. So I don't know what he could be getting into. The boxes are from my work. They had movies in them.
Old May 23rd, 2012, 10:06 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Yeah, the tv was on. He isn't making any sounds though. He stays quiet. I keep all cleaners in my bathroom cupboard, and have recently changed to more natural substitutes for cleaning because I got paranoid about toxins. I pretty much use vinegar for most things now. I don't use anything in the toilet because he tries to drink out of it, and I wash out my shower after I take a shower. So I don't know what he could be getting into. The boxes are from my work. They had movies in them.
Do you have plants in the house that cat could had eaten? I am trying to think of anything that your cat could had gotten into. I hope you find out what is wrong with your cat.
Old May 24th, 2012, 10:14 AM

No, no plants at all.
Old May 26th, 2012, 02:46 PM

Results of tests!

Lycan

1 Yrs. 2 Mos. Shorthair, Domestic Neutered Male 5 kg (05/24/2012)

Thank you for bringing Lycan in for examination yesterday, May 24, 2012. At the time of examination,
Lycan was receiving phenobarbital (15 mg tabs) 1/2 tablet once daily.

After completing my distant, physical, neurologic, orthopedic and dilated ocular fundic examinations, the
following were revealed:

• Lycan was bright, alert, and appropriately responsive to external stimuli
• Lycan's body condition score was approximately 5/9
• Lycan was reluctant to move in the examination room to fully evaluate his gait. Lycan was shy and
nervous.Of the little movement I did observe, I could not appreciate and gait abnormalities.

Lycan's body temperature was 39.3 deg C, his heart rate was 200 bpm, no heart murmurs or
arrhythmias were detected. Femoral pulses were present in both hindlimbs and of appropriate
character, there was no evidence of pulse deficits. Mucous membranes were pink with CRT < 2
seconds. No observable oral ulcerations or masses were present. Head, neck, and body were
symmetric with no abnormal postures. Lycan had full voluntary range of motion of his head and
neck. No pain response was detected upon dorsal palpation along his spine. Thoracic ausculation
revealed increased breath sounds though it was difficult to discern if these sounds were referred
from the upper airways. No findings consistent with peripheral lymphadenopathy. No masses
detected on abdominal palpation. Lax patella bilaterally but unable to luxate.
• Neurologic examination did not reveal any significant findings. Cranial nerve examination was
unremarkable. Tactile placing was present and appropriate for all four limbs. Patellar, cranial tibial,
and sciatic notch-stimulated reflexes were present and appropriate for all four limbs. Voluntary tail
movement was present. Anal reflex was present and appropriate.
• Orthopedic examination was unremarkable.
• Dilated ocular fundic examination unremarkable. No evidence of keratic precipitates or iridal
discolouration.
• History from you included a description of progressive clinical signs beginning with periodic eyelid
tremor, to stretching, spasm of hindlimbs at rest. Clinical signs began to involve forelimbs. Video
recordings evaluated by me revealed lycan having hypertonicity of hindlimb during walking after
episode, difficulty jumping up fully onto objects, hypermetria of left hindlimb. Lycan has been alert
and responsive during these episodes. Clinical signs have progressed in frequency and severity. You
indicated that last night, Lycan abnormally began wrecklessly running around the house for
approximately 2 hours(atpyical for this cat). You also indicated that he was vocalizing more
frequently. You indicated that you have not detected any vermiform skin/muscle movements.
• Lycan's clinical signs have worsened despite phenobarbital trial by your veterinarian.
• Lycan's appetite has, at present, remain unchanged.
Given my clinical examination findings, and taking into account Lycan's clinical history and video
recordings of his episodes, I am concerned that he has a disease process involving multiple regions of
his central nervous system. It may be possible that he has primary muscle disease also, however,
though this may not account for his seemingly recent change in behaviour (i.e. wrecklessly running
around and increased lethargy).

Given this, and taking into consideration Lycan's clinical history and age, etc, the following disease
processes are considered:

• Infectious disease (e.g. FIP (feline infectious peritonitis), FeLV/FIV, Toxoplasma, etc)
• Inflammatory disease (e.g. immune-mediated disease)
• Neoplasia (i.e. cancer -primary vs. secondary)
• Metabolic disease (involving whole body and brain, and/or muscle)
• Myopathic disease (primary vs. secondary)
As such, I recommended the following diagnostic work-up:

• CBC, serum biochemistry, urinalysis
• Infectious disease testing (FeLV/FIV testing, Toxoplasma testing)
• 3-view chest and abdominal radiographs (x-rays)
• CT of brain and cerebrospinal fluid collection and analysis (pending results of above tests)
• +/-electrodiagnostics of nerves and muscles +/-muscle and nerve biopsy
After discussing my clinical examination findings, the rationale behind the diagnostic plan, and the
various disease processes being considered, you elected to pursue non-invasive testing first. You
understood that diagnostic testing is a process and that in completing these diagnostics we may not have
a definitive diagnosis (esp. with regard to FIP). You also recognized that without performing appropriate
diagnostic testing and determining a cause for Lycan's clinical signs it is impossible to offer an accurate
prognosis.

Chest and abdominal x-rays did not reveal any significant abnormalities (see radiology report).

FeLV/FIV tests were negative.

Urine was unable to be collected (bladder too small for collecting urine)

CBC and serum biochemistry did not reveal evidence of underlying systemic disease (not always present
with certain diseases involving the central nervous system). There was no evidence of active muscle
disease (e.g. no change in CK enzyme).

Toxoplasma test results are thought to be available early next week.

At this time, I recommend waiting until we have the Toxoplasma test results available, then bring Lycan
here for re-examination, and have a discussion of what, if any, further diagnostic tests you may want to
do further.

As mentioned, I am suspicious of Lycan having infectious or inflammatory disease. One of the
considerations is a disease known as Feline Infectious Peritonitis (FIP). Please review information
provided regarding FIP.

Please monitor Lycan for any change in his behaviour, how he moves, etc. Please try and video record
these behavioural changes. It is not uncommon that patients, especially feline patients, to act differently
in the clinic environment compared to how they act at home.

Please seek immediate veterinary attention should Lycan's condition suddenly deteriorate or if you have
questions or concerns about Lycan. Be certain to take this information with you should you seek
veterinary attention.

It has been a pleasure meeting and working with you and Lycan. I have sent a copy of these discharge
notes to your veterinarian and I have also spoken with her personally.

Still don't know?! Go ahead and do risky tests that could potentially kill him?! Spinal taps/brain fluid analysis is dangerous and has a significant fatality rate (according to Neurovet). Or just let him live in peace, what he has left to live?!
Old May 27th, 2012, 09:54 AM

If he where mine, at this point I would just wait.
Old May 27th, 2012, 01:43 PM
Senior Contributor

I tend to agree,watching the videos,I really did not see anything that looks abnormal,except for his back-leg moving.
Phenobarbital,I have experience with and whatever is wrong with yourbeautiful boy,I do not believe is related to epilepsy,but I am not a vet.
Old May 27th, 2012, 08:12 PM

I'm going to try him on the Epilepsy medication longer, and stronger, and see if anything happens. I'm also going to ask if there are any possible antibiotics that he could prescribe that would kill random infections, in case he has something curable. I plan on changing his food to wet and grain-free, and then I'm just going to wait and see. Worst case scenario, he has the disease, but at least he'll have yummy canned food. I don't know what else to do. I love him so much, but I don't want to make any decisions that will lessen the quality of his life. And he stressed enough, after bringing him to the vet so many times. I just can't keep doing it. The poor little guy. God, it hurts to not know what is the right thing to do.
Old May 27th, 2012, 09:21 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Lycan

1 Yrs. 2 Mos. Shorthair, Domestic Neutered Male 5 kg (05/24/2012)

Thank you for bringing Lycan in for examination yesterday, May 24, 2012. At the time of examination,
Lycan was receiving phenobarbital (15 mg tabs) 1/2 tablet once daily.

After completing my distant, physical, neurologic, orthopedic and dilated ocular fundic examinations, the
following were revealed:

• Lycan was bright, alert, and appropriately responsive to external stimuli
• Lycan's body condition score was approximately 5/9
• Lycan was reluctant to move in the examination room to fully evaluate his gait. Lycan was shy and
nervous.Of the little movement I did observe, I could not appreciate and gait abnormalities.

Lycan's body temperature was 39.3 deg C, his heart rate was 200 bpm, no heart murmurs or
arrhythmias were detected. Femoral pulses were present in both hindlimbs and of appropriate
character, there was no evidence of pulse deficits. Mucous membranes were pink with CRT < 2
seconds. No observable oral ulcerations or masses were present. Head, neck, and body were
symmetric with no abnormal postures. Lycan had full voluntary range of motion of his head and
neck. No pain response was detected upon dorsal palpation along his spine. Thoracic ausculation
revealed increased breath sounds though it was difficult to discern if these sounds were referred
from the upper airways. No findings consistent with peripheral lymphadenopathy. No masses
detected on abdominal palpation. Lax patella bilaterally but unable to luxate.
• Neurologic examination did not reveal any significant findings. Cranial nerve examination was
unremarkable. Tactile placing was present and appropriate for all four limbs. Patellar, cranial tibial,
and sciatic notch-stimulated reflexes were present and appropriate for all four limbs. Voluntary tail
movement was present. Anal reflex was present and appropriate.
• Orthopedic examination was unremarkable.
• Dilated ocular fundic examination unremarkable. No evidence of keratic precipitates or iridal
discolouration.
• History from you included a description of progressive clinical signs beginning with periodic eyelid
tremor, to stretching, spasm of hindlimbs at rest. Clinical signs began to involve forelimbs. Video
recordings evaluated by me revealed lycan having hypertonicity of hindlimb during walking after
episode, difficulty jumping up fully onto objects, hypermetria of left hindlimb. Lycan has been alert
and responsive during these episodes. Clinical signs have progressed in frequency and severity. You
indicated that last night, Lycan abnormally began wrecklessly running around the house for
approximately 2 hours(atpyical for this cat). You also indicated that he was vocalizing more
frequently. You indicated that you have not detected any vermiform skin/muscle movements.
• Lycan's clinical signs have worsened despite phenobarbital trial by your veterinarian.
• Lycan's appetite has, at present, remain unchanged.
Given my clinical examination findings, and taking into account Lycan's clinical history and video
recordings of his episodes, I am concerned that he has a disease process involving multiple regions of
his central nervous system. It may be possible that he has primary muscle disease also, however,
though this may not account for his seemingly recent change in behaviour (i.e. wrecklessly running
around and increased lethargy).

Given this, and taking into consideration Lycan's clinical history and age, etc, the following disease
processes are considered:

• Infectious disease (e.g. FIP (feline infectious peritonitis), FeLV/FIV, Toxoplasma, etc)
• Inflammatory disease (e.g. immune-mediated disease)
• Neoplasia (i.e. cancer -primary vs. secondary)
• Metabolic disease (involving whole body and brain, and/or muscle)
• Myopathic disease (primary vs. secondary)
As such, I recommended the following diagnostic work-up:

• CBC, serum biochemistry, urinalysis
• Infectious disease testing (FeLV/FIV testing, Toxoplasma testing)
• 3-view chest and abdominal radiographs (x-rays)
• CT of brain and cerebrospinal fluid collection and analysis (pending results of above tests)
• +/-electrodiagnostics of nerves and muscles +/-muscle and nerve biopsy
After discussing my clinical examination findings, the rationale behind the diagnostic plan, and the
various disease processes being considered, you elected to pursue non-invasive testing first. You
understood that diagnostic testing is a process and that in completing these diagnostics we may not have
a definitive diagnosis (esp. with regard to FIP). You also recognized that without performing appropriate
diagnostic testing and determining a cause for Lycan's clinical signs it is impossible to offer an accurate
prognosis.

Chest and abdominal x-rays did not reveal any significant abnormalities (see radiology report).

FeLV/FIV tests were negative.

Urine was unable to be collected (bladder too small for collecting urine)

CBC and serum biochemistry did not reveal evidence of underlying systemic disease (not always present
with certain diseases involving the central nervous system). There was no evidence of active muscle
disease (e.g. no change in CK enzyme).

Toxoplasma test results are thought to be available early next week.

At this time, I recommend waiting until we have the Toxoplasma test results available, then bring Lycan
here for re-examination, and have a discussion of what, if any, further diagnostic tests you may want to
do further.

As mentioned, I am suspicious of Lycan having infectious or inflammatory disease. One of the
considerations is a disease known as Feline Infectious Peritonitis (FIP). Please review information
provided regarding FIP.

Please monitor Lycan for any change in his behaviour, how he moves, etc. Please try and video record
these behavioural changes. It is not uncommon that patients, especially feline patients, to act differently
in the clinic environment compared to how they act at home.

Please seek immediate veterinary attention should Lycan's condition suddenly deteriorate or if you have
questions or concerns about Lycan. Be certain to take this information with you should you seek
veterinary attention.

It has been a pleasure meeting and working with you and Lycan. I have sent a copy of these discharge
notes to your veterinarian and I have also spoken with her personally.

Still don't know?! Go ahead and do risky tests that could potentially kill him?! Spinal taps/brain fluid analysis is dangerous and has a significant fatality rate (according to Neurovet). Or just let him live in peace, what he has left to live?!
"It is not uncommon that patients, especially feline patients, to act differently
in the clinic environment compared to how they act at home."
This is so true with my last dog who had cancer and stopped eating! I brought him to the vet and told the vet my dog was not eating the canned food they told me to feed him. The vet left the room and came back with the same food I had at home and my dog ate it!! My vet said this is very common with sick pets , they will eat in the vet office to show the vet "see I am fine now can I go home?" When I brought my dog back home he did not eat any food the that night or the next day.
Old May 30th, 2012, 03:41 PM

Hi,
What a beautiful kitty you have. I dont post often but was concerned that you mentioned upping your kitties seizure meds. These are very powerful meds, with their own set of side effects as well. As others suggested, i would wait for the other results, and not up these meds, especially if they are not helping.
With regards to your kitty running around like a crazy cat for an hour or so, this is a young cat, my kitty still does this and she is 16 years.
As far as the back leg weakness, I wonder, did they do a hip and leg xray? I see reference to chest but nothing else, maybe i missed it.
Switching your cat over to canned is a wonderful idea, can only do good. Just make sure you do the switch slowly over seven days so as not to upset their tummy.
Lastly, please keep us posted on how they are doing.
Old May 30th, 2012, 07:03 PM

Yes they did x-rays previously. These were the results of the second batch of tests. I think he is getting worse, so I'm trying to prepare myself for a fatal outcome. The poor little guy does not deserve this. He is the happiest cat I've ever had, and he's only 1...it's just not fair. I wish by some miracle that he would just get better. But no one knows what is wrong, which probably means it's FIP. I am so distressed
Old May 30th, 2012, 08:35 PM
Senior Contributor

Oh, I hope it's not FIP. We took in a stray who had it. Lycan's symptoms are not at all what Murphy had.

I hope it's none of those things in your Vet's list. I hope he just gets over it as they can do. We have a couple of mystery ailments that seem to have passed in our crew.

Good wishes and thoughts to you.
Old June 2nd, 2012, 05:58 PM

Yes, it would be wonderful if he just woke up one day, symptom free. Unfortunately, I don't think he will be that lucky, nor I. I've never had anything take the positive outcome, when faced with bad things I'm looking into Hereditary Myotonia, and heart and lung issues to see if I can figure out something. My Neurologist is stumped. He doesn't understand why there are still no signs of FIP. He said that after a month of visible signs, things should start to show up: blood behind the eyes, and bloodwork red flags. So far, nothing. I'm lost. And poor Lycan should not have to deal with this. I don't know if the spasms are hurting him, but they probably are. I don't know if I can put him through any more tests - it's not worth his stress over it. But then, what if I can help him? This his horrible.
Old July 22nd, 2012, 11:08 AM

This is an update on Lycan:

We still we have no diagnosis for Lycan. The good news is: THE FULL BODY SPASMS ARE GONE! Perhaps the phenobarbital (for seizures) has helped, or maybe it's a coincidence. But he is still having problems. His back legs bother him a lot and he seems edgy. His tail has developed this weird "shiver" when he gets excited. I have never seen a cat's tail do that. He also experiences small twitches in his face and has difficulty walking/jumping. But he's happier than he was, because he doesn't have the spasms to keep him up a night. So now he can sleep peacefully. Thank ******* god. But yeah, we did more and more and more tests, and the only out-of-normal results we've come up with is that he has an extremely high Corona Virus Titer Level, which supports but does not prove a diagnosis of FIP (cats can have high levels and never get FIP), and his Thyroid levels arel normal, but a little low for someone of his age. He has been checked for everything, including Hyper and Hypothyroidism, but now I'm wondering, though rare, if he may have Hyperparathyroidism. There's so little left to check, unless we do a spinal tap, which seems extreme and dangerous, considering the results of disease discovered through spinal fluid is usually grave and incurable. He's been biting/licking at his right back leg (the one he seems to have the most trouble walking with) and he has some cuts on it - we don't know if this was a rough-play injury that he keeps bothering so it can't heal, or if it's a lesion that has developed randomly, which also supports an FIP diagnosis. He seems less interested in food and water than he used to be. He lost weight within a two-week period, but then he gained some back, so we're not sure if that is a factor, or if he was just eating less because of the hot weather. This is very frustrating.

I have spent so much time researching cat diseases and symptoms, and have used many resources, including a Veterinary Encyclopedia. Lycan is an anomaly to Medical Science thus far. He is not alone, because I've found various other cases of cats with idiopathic spasms, and they never received a diagnosis either. Unfortunately, a lot of these cats ended up dying prematurely due to lung/heart/blood issues, so maybe there is something to look into there. I have checked his heart/lungs/blood/liver/kidney/thyroid/etc. But still no conclusive results. Something is hiding somewhere. I hope I can find out what's wrong before it is too late. It is unlikely, but I have to try, while keeping in mind that he may in fact have FIP (which can have neurological signs), which means he may be dying, so I should be careful what I'm willing to put him through (less stress is best), I want him to be happy and stress free, even if that means I may not discover the truth. It is a very difficult situation.
Old July 22nd, 2012, 01:27 PM

Quote:
I have spent so much time researching cat diseases and symptoms, and have used many resources, including a Veterinary Encyclopedia. Lycan is an anomaly to Medical Science thus far. He is not alone, because I've found various other cases of cats with idiopathic spasms, and they never received a diagnosis either....

I hope I can find out what's wrong before it is too late. It is unlikely, but I have to try, while keeping in mind that he may in fact have FIP (which can have neurological signs)
Lycan709-

A couple of weeks ago, I had left you a suggestion in another thread just after you posted there.....I have a feeling you may not have seen it.

My suggestion came from personal experience with 2 other diseases...and reflects what I would do today were I faced with your dilemma.

Now, you've researched 'all over the place' and you've posted your story on at least one other forum.

What you haven't yet done (so far as I can tell) is to bring Lycan's story in front of a group or two of feline guardians whose sole online focus is FIP.

Now, since 1999, about 4,000 people with FIP kitties have participated in those groups and, while not all of them are active participants today, the group owners and many core committed members will populate the groups. Certainly, there have been cats with neurological symptoms dealt with by these people and, nowhere else in cyberspace will you have access to so much collective experience....which is precisely why I would be bringing my story there.

Rather than copy the whole thing, here's the link to that post http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread....11#post1042711

I know you'll keep us updated. Thinking of you
Old February 18th, 2014, 08:54 PM

Any update??

Hi, I found this thread after googling the symptoms my cat is having. I watched your video and his spasms are exactly the same as my cats. They even look like they are the same breed! My cat is not having any other trouble. He is slightly overweight, 3yr old neutered male. Did you ever find out what caused these spasms? My cat doesn't seem to be in pain or anything but every time he lays down his body seizes up like yours in the video. Thanks!

Tags
cat, sick, spasm