Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > General Forum for cats and dogs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 24th, 2008, 12:09 PM
~Cat Servent~

Smile Buddy's Check Up...

Well it went great... and I think my vet is kind of smitten with him even more so than Fagan! I finally got to see the stitch too... it was his lower left tooth directly behind the canine. It looks to be healing really well no redness or swelling at all. And his teeth look so clean. Everything is pretty well back to normal around here with the cats.

I was really happy that his visit went so well... but.... the car started smoking on the way home!!! Turns out me and my dad (mostly dad of course, hubby had the 'I have to go to work' excuse again ) got to spend our Saturday replacing my water pump!! (not an easy job... dad broke out the curses quite a few times) But now that my car has new wires, brakes, gas tank, fuel pump, water pump, windshield washer cylinder, and cost us like $1200 since Dec...well it's like brand new! (And we were planning to get rid of it in April.... now we might as well drive it till the wheels fall off.... )

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated” -Mahatma Gandhi

"We're the renegades, we're the people; With our own philosophies; We change the course of history; Everyday people like you and me"- R A T M