Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Helping cats and dogs - Adoption - Rescue - Fostering - Lost & found > Rescue (Adopt) a dog - listings

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 9th, 2004, 08:43 PM
Furless/Furred/Feathered

Smile Wanting to Adopt XLarge Male Calgary Alberta area

Would love to add a new addition to the family. We (hubby,myself, twin 14 yr old boys, 12 yr old girl and 10 yr old girl) are looking for a difficult to place extra large neutered male of pretty much any breed preferably around age 6 mos to 2 yrs. We have an 11-12 yr old white shepherd and a 3 yr old mini dachshund that I was just "fixing up for a new home" (never owned a small dog in my life, didn't really want one either LOL!) but we all fell in love (OF course) and he's been here for just over 2 yrs now. We recently lost one of the loves of our lives, Grizz, an ARF rescue dog we adopted 9 yrs ago :sad: , and although we can never replace him, we are ready to start looking again. We have much love to share and need a male as the white shepherd does not do well with other females. We are a "forever home" as you can tell. Dogs are exercised every day by the kids, as well as running in the country. We're in Calgary. I'm brand new here, so forgive me if I rambled.. :love:

Last edited by Heinz57; November 10th, 2004 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Put location in title so all know where I am located.