Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Introduce yourself here - Say hello

Old August 13th, 2008, 01:18 PM

Hello from Texas

I am a newbe (?) and I am married and still have a teenager living at home, but my two dogs are the loves of my life. I have a little old man (my miniature poodle that is approx. 8 or 9 years old), and I also have a beautiful, and sweet little bichon girl that is less than two years old.

Last edited by Mumsy; August 13th, 2008 at 01:50 PM.
Old August 13th, 2008, 01:27 PM
Senior Contributor

Hi and welcome....before you go any further...I think you'll be asked to post lots of pcs of your furballs.......so....do you have any????
Old August 13th, 2008, 01:40 PM

Yes, I do have some pics here on my work computer. I tried to attach a few but they're all bigger than the size they allow. Any suggestions?
Old August 13th, 2008, 01:43 PM

I think I found a pic that was small enough! But this one is my bichon, Holly, when she was a puppy, and she is about 19 months old now, but still so adorably cute!!!
Attached Images

Last edited by Mumsy; August 13th, 2008 at 01:46 PM.
Old August 13th, 2008, 02:17 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Hi mumsy. Welcome!!
If you have Microsoft Office Picture Manager on your comp you can edit pics down to a good size to post. A lot of comps come with it as standard installation.
Is your poodle a min or a toy? Cause in your first post you say min but in your info you say toy? Can't mess with my mind cause there's not much left to mess with. Eight years old little old man is cute. I have a 14 year old little old woman! Silver toy. They are such a joy to have around.
Holly is adorable!
Again, welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay!

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old August 14th, 2008, 08:22 PM

Hi 14+ kitties! I tried emailing you at the hotmail address, but it came back as undeliverable...I'm not familiar with this website yet, and it may take some time for me to get familiar with everything...thanks for the tips on the pics, and i changed my profile for micky being a miniature instead of a toy...he is so darn adorable, but my puppy girl is too...i am bored in texas & i thank God that I have my animals! They are life savers as Houston, TX can be lonley since I have only lived here a couple years...
Old August 14th, 2008, 08:36 PM
-
Asteroids Champion, Starship Legend Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Candy Tetris Champion, Bounce Back Champion, Breakout Champion

hi if you have a problem with the way 14+ told you to shrink pictures you can install a program called Irfanview, its very easy to use.